HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/07/14/politics/donald-trump-vice-presidential-choice/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Better than New Jersey clown and Newt

LITERALLY WHO?

so why did he pick him?

To allow Clinton to win the electiom by a landslide in November

Trump confirmed for zog shill

Because there's 100 pence in a pound, and he's gonna pound his dick into Hilary's ass.

Trump can win ALONE and build this guy up.

Look him up and see how he voted. He's been siding with ever single view that Trump has had since he's been in politics.

This is going to be easy.

Trump Pence, Trumpets

Looks OK to me.

>Implying this is a bad thing

Are you being retarded on purpose?

I'am waiting until Trump says what his VP is.

Idiots

Trump hasn't picked his VP yet. He was going to announce on friday, but canceled after the terrorist attack in france.

There is no confirmed VP for trump yet.

And you people are genuine idiots.

He hasn't officially picked anyone. That's currently the rumor.

>against banning muslims
u dun goofed

Who?

Except that never happened.
OP is a massive faggot.

in what alternate dimension are you living in? LMAO. Trump literally made the worst choice possible. Even Sarah Palin would have been better

>Trump
>Pence
>Trumpence

He is the right choice, Newt and Christie have been torn apart from their presidential aspirations and that bad press could be dug up. Pence is a nobody, from my state. But, he has a lot of support from the demographic Trump is going for. Previously unrecognized by the press, Pence is basically a clean slate that can appeal to voters and does not invite attacks that would diminish support. Biggest thing I can remember is his freedom of religion/ anti-lgbt bill he passed into law.

Why would he pick somebody nobody has heard of? He needs to increase his popularity, not his competency. Is he trying to lose?

So Pence was the suspected Nice terrorist? Wow. Good thing Trump postponed it.

Oh look, the media and the dumbasses who don't pay attention feel for some more shit.

>anti-lgbt
I like him already.

He's reaching out to cuckservatives

Though I don't know why he chose him, especially after calling out Trump for Muslim ban and other things.

Though maybe now after Nice he might change his mind. Hell, supposedly even Clinton is saying there should be some restrictions.

Also, he could spin this as trying to get someone to be a voice for the common man

This is Donald Trump, all he has to do is say another aggressive sounding remark and all the Cucked Carls and AIDS Skrillex's will shit themselves.

It's pretty much well known though, unless ABC, CBS, CNN, FOX, and every other organization is reporting false news

>Webb will definitely be the vp! Look at this evidence

>Carson will definitely be the vp! Look at this evidence

>Christie will definitely be the vp! Look at this evidence

>Paul will definitely be the vp! Look at this evidence

>Flynn will definitely be the vp! Look at this evidence

>Gingrich will definitely be the vp! Look at this evidence

>pence will definitely be the vp! Look at this evidence

Stop listening to shills you fucking idiots. He hasn't announced anything. He was going to on Friday but he postponed it.

Duh. The entire media is one big lie. Look at the polls.

BLM are paid protesters by Soros. There is no movement.

Trump has been known to false flag in the past.

I'm from Indiana, and this basically just lost him any Hoosier voter he had. Sarah Palin would have been a better choice.

He's also pro TPP and pro Israel out of belief in judeo christian values

I'm gonna laugh way harder than this tomorrow when Trump officially announces that he's not and makes everyone look uninformed and incredible.

I'm surprised there are so many people that post here that haven't caught on to this yet.

None of those except Pence have been reported as his VP

See

Who is that Mike Pounce?

>Drumpflets in denial

Not MY FOX News

PRAISE KEK

>pro TPP

That's the other hang up I had with him

>and pro Israel

Christ, Sup Forums, what Republican isn't pro-Israel? Even the Pauls were for Israel.

You can't ban Muslims.
That is against the freedom of religion.
(You can ban terrorist and terrorist sympathizers, it is all political semantics)

Has he officially chosen his running mate? Yes or no? The answer is no, there is no middle ground.

>source

>trump picks pence as vp
>source: my ass

Ill be laughing when he doesnt pick pence

And the media is infallible. We are being Shilled and divided. He has made no announcement. The more we listen to these shills the more they will post, so just fucking stop giving them attention

/thread

Christ

>Donald Trump selects Mike Pence as VP

cnn.com/2016/07/14/politics/donald-trump-vice-presidential-choice/index.html

Just because a announcement is delayed doesn't mean the choice wasn't made

If Trump delayed his plan to run for President but said he would, would you have said he wouldn't run?

PRAISE KEK

>Using Drumpf ever unless mocking liberals

You're Canadian. What interest has you performing the mental gymnastics of a redneck confronted with a biology text book?

You mean like with the John Miller story?

It's like he doesn't even want to win, and was a dem plant all along.

PRAISE KEK

PENCE WILL REMOVE SHEKEL BUT ONLY IF YOU REPLY

THANK MR PENCE

Just a hunch but this could be misdirection. Maybe they start rumors about Pence, let the press spin their wheels, use the terrorist attack to delay more, etc, come out with somebody else

>governor of Indiana

Is Indiana even a swing state?

His silver hair goes great next to Donalds gold hair.