we believe in you

I feel ya. Not another bradywinslol

win philly or I swear I'lll do it

Rather have brady win than philthyshits

t. false flaggin gnats bum

Philly is unironically better than boston

>i actually agree with the jets fan

Fuck the pats

Patriots will go undefeated in Super Bowls while Trump is president.

>AFC north
East

Really just the AFC in general.

fucking god damn bills. all those losers should have just killed themselves that year. playing their asses off just for 8-8 to keep us out of the playoffs. faggots. least popular region of new york you're basically canada.

Fucking Fitzpatrick became his shitty self and what happens is the stoolers make it in and did nothing. I would’ve been glad to see a jets playoff game, but instead we got more misery

STAY MAD LOL

TAKE ALL OUR POWER EAGLES BROS, WE BELIEVE IN YOU

>he believes trump is “making the pats win”

Fuck off and go back to Sup Forums.

I love all of your franchises

Eagles will win this Owl for the downtrodden and defeated of the NFL.

>A ravens fan who loves the Jets, Dolphins and Lions.

Out of curiosity, why do you love those franchises?

I am an eagles fan

all perennial losers are friends of our franchise

>Patriots 5-0 in playoff games with Trump as president

Say what you want about Trump, but that's too big of a coincidence for there not to be a connection.

fuck off, vagini

Back to your basement gnat scum

>pats 5-0

Maybe it’s more because their competition is a fucking cakewalk

OH NO NO NO NO NO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

if you unironically believe this you should kys.

Fuck off you loser faggots.

Jeez...the only teams more pathetic than your shit franchise are the other two losers in the division.

kys, Trump is a bandwagon who roots for the best team, aka the Patriots

Since 2001 the pats have
>Won 5 super bowls and are playing for 6
>Been to 7 super bowls about to be 8
>Won the division 15 times
>Are 27-9 vs. the Jets

Meanwhile the Jets have
>Won the division once 15 years ago when everyone in the division went 9-7 and they got in off meme tiebreakers
>Muh 2011 where they just lost the next game anyway

Absolutely btfo

Still beat you guys at new england and made it to back to back AFC conference championship games. I’d rather stick with a team that tries and fails than one that has to get so much bullshit handed to them to win

Give us your energy

the whole league is a cakewalk for the patriots