We deserved that. I saw way too many fellow Viking fans acting cocky and talking shit...

We deserved that. I saw way too many fellow Viking fans acting cocky and talking shit. When will we learn it's never safe to be confident in this franchise?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/minnesotavikings/comments/7rseoh/minnesota_muslima_sets_fires_at_st_catherine/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Never.

Just like we'll never ever give up hoping for them to actually get back to the owl.

Agree, that was embarrassing. Vikings fan are are terrible, they still want to keep keenum and some even still want teddy. Fuck this shitty franchise and it’s fsns

Why didn't they let Sammy Sleeves in the game?

Exactly. We’ll continue to shitpost until we know the time is near for another choke job.

SKOL!!!!

>shitposting after this

Motherfucker we won't be relevant for another 4 to 5 years. It's the Minnesota pattern.

I unironically believe Sam Bradford is done playing football. He's had to many freakish injuries

It’s actually 10 years or so. You’ll feel bad for a few days, but you’ll be shitposting in no time after the owl.

Besides, there’s always the Lynx you can hang you’re hat on.

He'll find a team to bench warm. He can still play but given his injury risk I'd say he's a premium backup.

>Lynx
Kill me. Just fucking kill me I forgot about them. It's the fucking WNBA nobody cares.

So glad I get to post this again

I blame whoever did this.

Vikings fans are subhuman cuckolds

T. Iggles fan who will cry when they get blown out on Feb 4th

Eagles cannot beat the Pats

I don't even care anymore. You can only hold something over someone's head for so long before they're numb to it. I was worried we'd win then lose at home in the Owl. Now that would be a new kind of pain.

I live in minnesota. Every single possible news station or radio station had some ridiculous news coverage on who had the next SKOL chant recorded. I hate them all so much.

>phillys greatest icon is a manlet spaghetti nigger that doesnt exist
is there a worse city in the US?

Hey, don't you have to prepare for the super bowl? After all, the team's fanbase that just cucked you is coming to your city in the next 2 weeks, they're gonna be everywhere and you're gonna have to clean up after them wagie :^)

Real Vikings fans never talked shit. We always saw something like this coming. Maybe not this bad, but we always saw this coming.
Maybe Reddit will finally get the fuck off our dick now.

how long has that skol chant even been a thing there?

I imagined all kinds of way's we'd lose. But the defense completely shitting the bed wasn't one of them.

The Icelandic national soccer team passed it on to the Vikings two years ago.

>tfw we could have had a comfy Jaguars v Vikings Owl but the NFLuminati demanded otherwise
Honestly I’m not as sad about the Vikings losing as I am about having my city get flooded with Pats and Iggles fans. As if these goddamn Somalians weren’t bad enough.

Only the young ones who haven’t felt it before. My first choke memory was 41-0 back in 01’. I was 10 and I thought nobody could stop them. After this one, it draws a simple ‘welp’ and I move on.

Yep this team has taken to sharp of a turn into the cringe for me. This last week has been so fucking unbearable here. Literally everyone was a vikings superfan in MN. Its rather pathetic how quickly these cucks hop on the train. I just can't take any of this anymore fuck. One of my first memories as a kid is watching my house go insane over Denny Greenbay shill against Atlanta.
Time to become a 49ers fan, I'm done with this team

Philly's greatest icon is Benjamin Franklin you brainlet

Frankly I'm amazed the Vikings have fans. Minnesota is a weird state.

Should I go get drunk tonight? I have to work tomorrow but that was pretty bad. I was expecting another missed field goal or something, not a blowout.

If you're in Minnesota, go get drunk. Call in and say your car got stuck in this incoming foot of snow we're about to get.

This isn't even worth getting sad over let alone drunk. The team didn't even show up.

MNbro here
All I wanted was a jags vikings bowl

fucking kikes

No fucking way I saw Nick Foles having the game he did. Had Keenum not thrown that pick 6 early I feel like the game would've been completely different. In the end it doesn't matter though. Hats off to the Eagles though. Once they get Wentz back that team is going to be damn near unstoppable.

Lets talk about this color, and why it should never be on a male-sports team's uniform. Save for a few fluke wins by some purple teams (Lakers, Ravens), this color is the laughing stock of sports. I think it's time we all come to an agreement and we contact the leagues to get this fruitcake color banned from male sports. Save this shit for the WNBA.

I guaren-fucking-tee that if Vikings fanboys put their garb on a Ben Franklin statue it wouldn’t have caused nearly as much asspain

>being this young and knowing about 41-0

I envy you actually. That was truely the darkest choke job of all time.

>Lakers originally are from Minnesota.

You can just have 2-3 beers yanno.

>american alcohol habits

I'm drunk as shit already. Stopped watching at around halftime. Go for it, homie.

Is it really supposed to snow that much? Fuck my life, I'm just going to stay in and write smut.

a lot of us hate the team, but the majority are sub moronic alcoholic bible thumping cro magnons who think being a vikings fan means anything. that fucking stadium is an eyesore.

Not only snow that much, but 40mph winds too. I plan on calling in. 4 AM till 10 PM.

Hows does that refute the argument that purple is a horrible color for a sports team?

It just does.

>this team is different!!!

Lel. Heard this too many times from friends and coworkers, knew it was going to end in humiliation. Vikings have a great coach, but even great coaches can't make up for Vikings fans and their wholly unfounded cockiness.

>Implying Minnesotans can stop after 3 beers

I fucking hate the stadium, it looks like a fucking evil hideout from a James Bond movie.

Also we need to stop building stadiums for shitty teams, Jesus fucking Christ what a moneysink.

[spoiler]Also lol no riding the light rail on superb owl sunday without a superb owl ticket.

Time to do the same thing 5 years from now... Whoopty fucking doo

We can't even win with a great coach. We had Bud Grant.

Bud fucking GRANT.

>you're gonna have to clean up after them wagie
filthy is notorious for being filthy

Maybe, maybe not. It's hard to put that on Case when the defense was so awful. Everyone got beat at some point it seems. The defense was asleep.

reddit.com/r/minnesotavikings/comments/7rseoh/minnesota_muslima_sets_fires_at_st_catherine/

>INJURE SUPERSTAR GODGERS
>COSTING THE NFL HUNDREDS OF MILLIONA WITH THAT DIRTY PLAY BY BARRFAG
>THINKING THE NFL WILL REWARD THAT WITH A TRIP TO THE OWL

EAT SHIT MINIPEEPEE POOQUEENS

BUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MUHHHHDEFENSEEEBUAHAHAHAHAH

>upset
>at colours
imagine being this pathetic

>Vikings have a great coach
you mean mike "1-12 in post season play" zimmer is good?

>NFLuminati
>lose game by over 30 points
what did he mean by this?

What you drinking tonight vikingsbros?

41-0 isn't a choke. They didn't even get the food in their mouth in this analogy.

> it looks like a fucking evil hideout from a James Bond movie.

That sounds cool though.

>passed it on
buahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH CPLEYE RIP OFF WITH NO CREDIT GIVEN BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
UNORIGINAL FAGGOTS BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I have class at 9 am tomorrow so water.

nick foles cum

kys
>t. packer fan

he was stuck under marvin lewis who is basically cursed for a while

is it just the couple batches i've gotten or does nordeast have a copper aftertaste, or at least a more metallic after taste? wasn't a fan the couple times i had it. lock and dam is so good tho

You'd think that, but nope

>implying his games as a bungle assistant should count

He's 1-2 as a head coach, that's not bad. Plus, the first playoff game they were in they were never expected to win.

He's easily a top 5 head coach.

it does have a metallic aftertaste but you can always drink grain belt premium if you prefer something lighter.

>NO CREDIT GIVEN

If you think it's lame just say so. Saying this just means you're illiterate when I just said they passed it on. They made a huge stupid deal about it when they came over.

well thanks for clearing that up for me. i don't mind darker beers but i don't really dig the metallic taste

I don't agree with you but I'm not in the mood to defend any aspect of this team right now.

Colours?

Then what would this elite football God be wearing when he is inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame?

>deserve
>sports

pick one

SKOL XD

Didn't deserve it. His performance after that win speaks volumes.

this x100

I enjoyed the blowout. wayyyy better than losing it last minute off a shanked FG.
at least there is pressure on spielman to either get fired or find a QB.
real talk
did any of you snow niggers wanna get BTFO by the pats at home? I know I didnt. tonight was a mercy killing.
>vikings sports radio
>that defense was really good tho
fucking idiots

I'm glad the purple team lost.

Saw this coming a mile away. If you have watched this team for an extended period of time you know it doesnt matter if they have the #1 offense or #1 defense they will just find a way to lose everytime. SKOL!

You deserved that after how you treated that young williams kid

choke on shit cuck

This. You don't hurt the best qb in the league and go to an owl.

But Tom Brady is just fine user.

I honestly think he used every last bit of talent he had to win that owl. Hence why I sometimes forget he's even in the league and that he in fact willed that team to a a trophy.

You faggots can apologise to me now. I told you fucks for months they would choke spectacularly. Viqueens are just mentally weak.

Eurgh. I pity you, Viking City, getting 100K East Coast retards swarming your streets. Maybe you'll get lucky and it'll be -40 on game day.

Who was born in Boston. We can't win.

Good job Vikings, thanks to you and the faguars the Owl is jiust going to be Cancer A vs Cancer B.

>live in Saint Paul
>every single year they have a semi-decent season
>"THERE'S A CHANCE. SUPERBOWL SUPERBOWL VIKINGS, WHY DON'T YOU LIKE THEM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
>last night
>we also didn't get that foot of snow so all the hungover, angry fans are forced to go to work

not like we can turn to any other sports team since
>Twins are shit
>Timberwolfs are somehow worse
>Half the state don't even bother with the Wild due to still being pissed about the North Stars leaving over 20 years ago

>still being pissed about the North Stars leaving over 20 years ago
Are there really people who still hate Norm Green in MN?