Well FUCK

Well FUCK
Just had my leg fucking amputated.

Some of you might remember me from last week. Broke my leg and was looking for series to watch to pass the time. Well the surgery site got infected and they had to remove it on Thursday.

Looking for some more funny series to cheer me up and take my mind off things.

On your recommendations I watched Trailer Park Boys from start to finish and loved it. Anything else in the same vein as that ? I already checked out Black Jesus because it was by the same guy, but it didn't really resonate with me like TPB did.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CJwyjWpP4XA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Well the surgery site got infected and they had to remove it on Thursday.
Are you going to sue them and live comfortably for the rest of your life?

Blade Runner.

There's a pretty good series of gymnasts sitcoms, I even learned how to do a backflip in one. Might come in handy for you.

>people dont recognise pasta this old

Forrest Gump

Your just hiding the other part of you leg faggot.

Watch the first three seasons of Arrested Development

sorry to hear OP

cute feet 10/10 would worship

Run Lola Run

what led to this
how'd you hurt your leg

Can I get your amputated legs?

Hey senpai, if you want some humerus films to watch, might I recommend, Save Your Legs! You'll really get a kick out of it! Although, the last half really doesn't have a leg to stand on... Meh. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Shake a leg!

This. Jew them for every last penny.

NOT YOUR FUCKING BLOG FUCK OFF TO THAT OTHER SITE DIPSHIT

Forrest Gump is really good.

I remember this thread from years ago fagget

Why can't these shitposters at least come up with something original?

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA fucking rekt, good luck watching kino now, modern film is fucked

If i were you i would end it right here and now

>losing your leg below the knees .. just in time to have it replaced by prostetics

i'm a bit jelly

Any hospital worth a damn makes you sign an assload of waivers before doing surgery, so unless OP has the money to stay in legal limbo for the next 20 years, that's not too likely.

Is this for real?
>that tv
>that vcr
>those video tapes
are you from the past?

that's pretty cool dude, you can be a cyborg now

but
what's in that black thing if your leg is gone?

That's actually pathetic.

Star Wars

>not getting the chance to eat human meat when they amputate a limb off you or one of your friends
Life is suffering

Its more pathetic that you're so new you didnt even know it was pasta

My Left Foot

Also OP has two healthy and fully functional human legs and is clearly fishing for (You)'s

Are lawyers the scum of the earth?

Have some kino OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=CJwyjWpP4XA

Timestamp or gtfo

I'm not

This is from 2014, folks.

>it's been three fucking years since True Detective season 1

>Being proud of having wasted years of your life here

Holy shit we're doomed, and how long until bleeding hearts start crying about how they're "torturing" robots

I know they gotta test that shit but feel bad for the unconscious robodude

You gonna get one of those bionic legs man?

Good luck OP

Community and It's always sunny are cozy shows. Peaky Blinders is a good watch too if you can get used to their accents.

Hope you get a robot leg, get well soon

I'm frequently surprised at how well it worked

After all this time, OP has finally felt Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

>feet

Triggered

I was looking for this

oops :3c

We thought of the same thing. Isn't that weird user?

>Broke my leg
Last time I checked it was 2017, not 1017. What could one possibly need to absolutely do in the current year that has a risk of getting your limbs broken? Are you one of those retarded skating fucks?

Don't listen to this fuckhead OP. I remember talking to my dad about a time he was on jury duty and how they awarded a dude in a similar situation a metric SHIT TON of money. Some of the jurors wanted to give him even more. It may take a while, but take these fuckers to court. You'll get paid

Shhh! Just run with it.

Well at least this thread reveals the amount of newfriends we have.

Who is to blame here? Bane? Drumpf? GoT? Capeshit?

truly saddening
tv is dead

*Posting before reading thread*
Sorry for your misfortune, OP. I wonder what is going on in the medical field? My neighbor lost his left leg just below the knee due to an infection following an injury. And I know of 2 people dying from sepsis in the past few months. Im being serious about this...whats going on with our health care? This is Civil war level care. Are they discharging people before an ordinary person can effectively clean the surgery site or what?

>armchair lawyer

>American health care

Are you guys being serious?

This is three year old pasta, it used to be spammed every day.

>ITT: people unironically replying to ancient copypasta

Footloose

>tfw newfag and still recognize stale pasta
I have seen this thread so many times and you people still fall for it

OP obviously needs more series to entertain him

I semi feel your pain

I just broke my ankle 10 days ago

dayum

what happened

Got jumped by a bunch of people, fucked it up mid fight and had to keep walking and standing on it

I fucked my foot myself though. I blame those leatgher shoes you see in the pic. Its like a high heel with a big heel and not evenly balanced with the ankle

lol

>Got jumped by a bunch of people, fucked it up mid fight

Story?

Letterkenny

Stuck up for a girl getting attacked by a guy at a house party, the coward of course backed down from me but his friends and him met me outside the party 10 mins later when I was leaving

All of the above plus the fappening and trump

Are you gonna sue them for a shitload of cash?

Did the girl at least give you head?

Fat Pizza

I might be able to get victims compensation for $5,000

and no i never saw her again

She probably blew the guy that kicked his ass tbqhwy

>this board is now so new no one knows this is stale copypasta

Wew lads.

old copypasta is old

what a cunt

Nice blog, faggot

Most hospitals will settle fairly quickly. They don't want to jerk around the legal system either.

Treasure Island

But suing isn't going to come out of his pocket.

The only way OP is 100% fucked is if he signed something after the infection(which he probably did)

Just curious. Where did you graduate law school?

WTF I hate humans now

>Well the surgery site got infected

For anyone who has a bad infection or in a bad area, and who isn't allergic to honeybees stings, should sting the shit out of the area with honeybees. It hurts like a bitch, but could save a limb or life. Apitoxin is what does it.

BTFO

How long until the bleeding hearts start crying about how I'm raping my sex robot, when I program it to struggle and make sobbing noises when I'm fucking it?

NEVER get involved with any sort of domestic violence situation. NEVER. the female will not appreciate it and she will blow the guy while your ankle heals. NEVER protect a woman.

do people forget about the archive?

How do I breed with robot?

I don't think most people know the archive exists, honestly.

Fuck off Hopalong

Rear Window

JUST

As my lawyer told me when I was asked to sign the shit ton of waivers before a blood transfusion, "No matter how many waivers you sign, the hospital does not have carte blanche to ruin your life"

This guy knows what's what.
Wow, you are dumb.

the humerus is the bone of the upper arm, no the leg

Feetlets, when will they learn.

Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story