Where is the Sweden happening?

Seriously, It's the only other place (apart from Germany) that is ripe for it, that hasn't had an Islamic happening.

Should we meme this into existence, lads?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Stockholm_bombings
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Ausonius
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009–10_Malmö_shootings
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
youtube.com/watch?v=GnbiKr9572Q
youtube.com/watch?v=HqOHf78TEsI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kek wills it

>Should we meme this into existence, lads?

Bye-Bye Swedes.

Why would you shit in your own backyard?

>22

>as in, Sweden AND Germany

LET HIS WILL BE DONE

> (OP)
>>Should we meme this into existence, lads?

What did he mean by this?

i say many happenings have happened in sweden but we never knew about it

sweden at least tries to treat refugees well so there's no need to do attacks

So, what? You are cheering for ISIS.

This might be what some people talk about when they talk about Sup Forums having been overrun by emotionally disturbed beta men.

>Implying mudslimes care about where they shit
>what is medina attack

top kek

The problem is that muds rape so much that they don't have time to blow up in Sweden.

Maybe Obama and Hillary are right. We just have to go full cuck as our means of defense

They had happening few years ago but the dumb muslim only managed to blow himself up.

Milo march is coming, will probably be some shit going down there.

If digits Stockholm gets Dirty bombed by mudshits next week

>Not getting the point

Sadly, violence is the only way to redpill normies. Think about it like this, Everyone was fine appeasing Hitler until he invaded Poland, and then everyone went full "MUH EBIL NAZI DDDD:", as if Poland was that magical red line the Nazis were not supposed to cross.

What is the red line for Western Powers to get off their asses and formally declare war on ISIS? Sweden? Germany? another 9/11? (((Greatest Ally))) Israel? Sadly, blood MUST be shed, because this is the only way humans understand anything.

We're not rooting for ISIS, we're waiting for them to fuck up by hitting that one hornet's nest.

Sweden already surrendered.

I guess my Hitlerdubs.confirm

Good lord.

This board is fucking retarded.

What did KEK mean by this? Full cuck when, or 4

Even Europeans won't let themselves get murdered forever.

Germany and Sweden are valuable assets to these muslim invaders, A s long as gibmedats and sweet white pussy is available either by rape or free will, there is no need for blood shed.
Lrn2 appease Islam or else

Oh no. Please, we are just peaceful people here in Finland. :^) Multiculturalism is good for everyone!

Dammit, dubs work now

>No digits
>ID ends in +++

That means something, maybe kek is trying to reach us differently?

Ok Sven, what do you suggest we do? Hard mode, no cuck options

I don't want to see innocent people die, trust me. but what's the fucking breaking point? when are we going to realize that Islam, like any religion, has reached its critical mass and must be put down? When will our politicians own up to their fuckups? how much more blood will have to be spilled?

Islamic killings happen every day.
Swedes just don't report it as being done by muslims, since that'd be problematic.

Sweden is Islam nuclear base number one , since they're given free housing aand not left in camps like Germany , Germany is the arsenal base.

Goodbye Sweden and Germany

They happen everyday. Let off pressure bit by bit rather than all at once

We need a sacrificial lamb to wake up the normies. It is easiest if it is you. France, Germany, and UK have too high a population and contribute more to the world. You are more isolated and so up your own ass with comitting suicide, you'd probably end up doing it anyways, even if you saw another country fall right in front of you.

It was probably going to be you anyways.

>6 years old

Times have changed my friend. Europe is rising.

In Sweden it's basically burning houses, grenades exploding and stabbings every day.

There are a few reasons. The most obvious one is that Sweden doesn't have a strong military presence in the middle east, so an attack on Sweden is unlikely to dissuade further involvement of Sweden in middle eastern conflicts. Most of these terrorist attacks are claimed to be retribution for certain military action of the state that is being attacked, such as the death of Abu Omar al-Shishani.

The second reason is that it's much more difficult to get weapons and other types of resources into the country. Handguns are easy to buy illegally in Malmö, but functioning assault weapons in good condition, ammunition etc are much more difficult to get your hands on. Working hand grenades and other types of military explosives are even more difficult. In central/southern europe it can easily be smuggled over the borders, but in Sweden they would have to be smuggled either on ships or via the bridge, where considerable resources are spent on catching weapons.

The last major reason is that Sweden doesn't have a plethora of attractive targets. It is easy to find places in France, Belgium etc where an attack can be expected to have a high death toll. In Sweden, this is only really the case in the major cities and in select places, which further increases the cost of executing a terrorist attack. The terrorists are on a budget (or whoever they're financed by is). They want to scare people and cause political/policy change with as little money as possible, which makes Sweden a bad choice.

Fuckin' Italy

There are regular attacks, although much smaller. There's been dozens of cases of candy-asses throwing grenades in buildings and at police. There are regular attacks on emergency services. I think it's because they are so poor at tackling basic riots and shitty behavior that they don't get larger attacks.

If you meme it into existence it will happen somewhere other than Sweden. For example, instead of no sorrow for soros (direct meme magic, must be level 300 wizard) we should say no gain for globalists (indirect)

>Ok Sven, what do you suggest we do? Hard mode, no cuck options
I suggest mass extermination of every muslim in Europe, down to the last fucking child.

pretty much this, sweden is seen as an ally that helps the islamic invasion

Makes a lot of sense actually. upboat.

Like this guy said one terrorist tried and failed. Since he didn't manage to kill anyone most people seem to have forgotten about it.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Stockholm_bombings

>On 11 December 2010, two bombs exploded in central Stockholm, killing the bomber. Swedish Minister for Foreign Affairs Carl Bildt and the Swedish Security Service (SÄPO) described the bombings as acts of terrorism.
Taimour Abdulwahab al-Abdaly, an Iraqi-born Swedish citizen, is suspected of carrying out the bombing. It has been described as the first suicide attack in the Nordic countries linked to Islamic terrorism.

Sweden recently removed the iq test as a requirement to become a police officer because over 50 % failed it .
We hand out small blue bracelets against rape .
Highest private debt in the world .
Guy who threw a granade ona police bus and the found his DNA on it was not convicted .

>Swedish women being raped everyday
>Media cover up
>mfw no happening
In Sweden, the happening is cumming in you!

Combination of this as well as having a comparatively lower Muslim population and a far newer one.

sweden suppresses the happening by allocating it to swedes in an ordered fashion.

They're busy with themselves.

sheeeeit

We actually sort of have. The dumb fuck just didn't succeed at killing anyone but himself.

And the reason nothing big has happened yet is because the Swedish government is probably the best friend Islam has in Europe. I mean we are literally founding Whahabbi mosques and hate preachers with tax money. Even muzzies sometimes know when not to bite the hand that feeds them.

RIP
I
P

funding*

It's some ongoing infighting among eritreans.

Milo will gay pride parade through that surburb.

Easy

They haven't had their tentacles in the country long enough yet.
It'll come once they feel they're large enough part of the population.

All uncucked Swedish bros evacuate!!!!!

Why does Belgium get attacked then?

You'd think Swedistan would be first to have a happening

>implying people on that much welfare are willing to do anything

You're an American, you should know better.

They infiltrated the Green party pretty well, and the Green party was and is part of the two recent government coalitions.

So I assume they'd have the bombers play it safe until the politicals had infilitrated everything.

It's one thing if the natioalists don't like muslims, but bombings might cause mainstreaming the dislike before having enough political clout to deflect it.

>You're an American
>Implying

Cletus pls

That's the whole point. Innocent blood must be spilled to wake up the masses. Death and violence from foreigners is the only thing that might wake them.

WITNESS ME! PRAISE KEK!

Sweden won't have any major bombings for the forseeable future because they have already submitted to Islam, while France bans the veil and other islamic shit in public and is actively protecting free speech. Sweden actively censors muhammad cartoons for being racist andjust generally being islam apologists.

Instead, Sweden has mini-happenings several times a day. Women raped, stores robbed, schools and cars bured down...

They prefer to suffer in silence and have submitted themselves to the status of farm animals that are only kept alive by their islamic overlords because they pay taxes to let more muslims immigrate, while France has laws that make muslims mad like noting else in the west.

Implying the swedish will ever defend themselves and won't have based norwegian and finnish destroy the invaders for them and absorb swedish territory.

Kek is with you, his will be done.

>that hasn't had an Islamic happening.
lolwut?

grenades don't count?
rapes don't count?
sexual assaults don't count?
fraud doesn't count?
violent crime doesn't count?
Swedes paying for 24/7 room service and posh digs for adult Muslims posing as children doesn't count?

Sweden itself is now a happening, bro.

Just ask these three little Swedish boys, pic related.

Also your government is pro-Palestine. That could have some effect, don't you think?

And the world media conceal all of it, because none of it is concentrated into one big even.

it was a different world, then.

Sweden's pathological altruism means it is the #1 choice for this sacrifice.

>Sweden doesn't have a plethora of attractive targets.
How many rapes and sexual assaults at on NYE? at Bravalla? In daily life?

Sweden, like Finland, is neutral country. It has never taken part in any of the imperialist wars USA and its allies are doing, and it's not even in Nato. Olof Palme openly criticized Israel and got criticism himself for having discussion with Jasser Arafat. Now Sweden's foreign minister is banned from Israel for her anti-Israel stance. Muslims call French and Americans "crusaders" for a reason.

These are not systematic attacks.

yep

>These are not systematic attacks.
So what?
They are a direct result of Sweden's pathological altruism.

>mfw

Kek meant that whoever gets trips will decide on the future of Europe
>no future

Germany too. Look at their leftist. They know the truth. Also it helps that lot of Muslims don't believe in holocaust and see Nazis as inspiration. It might be hard for American to grasp the image of European politics because in America you're not allowed to be anti-Israel whether you lean left or right. Muslims see American leftists as hypocrites who refuse to see the truth.

I don't think it's fair to blame USA for their ignorance/delusion though. I mean, their government has literally been caught with trying to brainwash them.

Sweden is right here. You can't wish for violence then be outraged when it happens. Grow up, you sound like the Israelis who caused 9/11 in order to "red pill" us against Muslims.

Sweden isn't getting attacked because they give away so much free shit to refugees. Once they go bankrupt and have to reduce welfare, then the terrorist attacks will come.

Also Sweden is way smaller than France.

>Where is the Sweden happening
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Ausonius
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009–10_Malmö_shootings

What sacrifices do you make onto kek?

Incense? Flies? Chicken tendies?

It is already normal in Sweden, so nobody reports about it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden

This too

>grenade attacks
Well organized crime found out hand grenades weren't classified as a weapon. You were actually allowed to import 2 hand grenades over the border and the border police could do nothing about it.

Just for the record

Do cucksheds actually exist and are they common

Sweden never colonized Africa therefore they are less vengeful against them

I reckon it's more normal in Norway. You got crazed psychopaths gunning down women and children (white ones). You have no sympathy for your own people. You'd rather kill them than try and red-pill them.

youtube.com/watch?v=GnbiKr9572Q

>less vengeful against them
Except when they rape and murder them daily on the streets

>cucksheds
I don't know what that is but I'm sure it's something the lunatic people on far left could enjoy.

In Sweden we have a saying "lika barn leka best". It means that kids that are similar plays best together. That is true for the entire society. Sweden is very segregated even within the ethnic population.

every day is happening day in Sweden, the incidents just are more isolated

>1 woman raped
>2 kids mugged
>1 person killed and mugged

etc

När dem pratar om cucksheds så tänker dem på lekstugorna som vi brukar ha i våra trädgårdar.

youtube.com/watch?v=HqOHf78TEsI
:)

>Seriously, It's the only other place (apart from Germany) that is ripe for it, that hasn't had an Islamic happening.

m8, Italy hasn't had a habbening and it is the home of the Vatican. Imagine the symbolism if a couple of durka durkas blast an ancient cathedral.

I didn't know Sup Forums is filled with anti-white kikes now

FUCK

Have you been taking a break or something? They've been all over this board for the past year or so.

These are part of gang fights, much like niggers killing each other in America

There will not be a happening in Sweden. Sweden actually succeeded in integrating muslims.

They're already being breeded out of existence and all of their political leaders have capitulated.

Sweden is like muslim home base, you wouldn't attack your own base.