Valerian

youtube.com/watch?v=NNrK7xVG3PM&t
this doesn't look like a sci-fi movie, this looks like the parody of a sci-fi movie inside a real one.
I liked the Fifth Element but it seems this is less Fifth Element and more the the last wachowski shitfest

I want to smell Cara's farts desu senpai

might as well smell the farts of any dude out there.

Wheres her dick

FUCK OFF
why can't we have a normal discussion about the movie?

there is nothing to discuss. It honestly looks like your typical run of the mill video game cgi Hollywood blockbuster of the past 15+ years.

i want to caras little baby tampon boy. i want to turninto a little crying baby and then suck on cara's breasts. Cara's magic breast milkwould turn me into a little baby tampon boy. Cara would stick meinto her hoo-hooand i would waitwith anticipation‼ spouting little baby goo-goo ga-gas waiting for her to bleed all over me. i want to feel cara's bloodinside my little goo-goo ga-ga baby tampon body. i want to absorb her hoo-hoo juices inside my little baby tampon boybody and goo-goo ga-ga like a little rolly-polly baby boy. it would be orgasmic to know i am 1 with your hoo-hoo blood‼ and i would giggleand goo-goo ga-gaand yelpwith little baby boy excitement as i roll aroundin your hoo-hooand revel in her redjuices, slurping them into my soft little baby tampon boy goo-goo ga-ga body. then i want cara to pull meout and squeezeand wring my little baby tampon boy body so that her hoo-hoo blood and juices spillall over her face. it would hurt and i would scream in painedgoo-goo ga-gas as pain envelops my little baby tampon boy body until i reach full climax and turn back into grown human man

Can anyone familiar with the source material tell us what to expect?

>implying the source material matters

Jupiter Ascending killed this type of sci-fi definitely. There is nothing to discuss.

Cara has the ability to look like the biggest qt ever in one moment and like a ugly dude in the other

That and Ender's Game. That was a chore to get through.

Cara's eyebrow game is top tier

lmao i literally couldn't remember that movie

and reality

>sci-fi
Lately I've been increasingly annoyed by the liberal application of this term. The "science" in this "sci"fi is roughly on par with LotR and Harry Potter. Why do we class this shite together with actual science fiction? There is literally no science involved in Star Wars, Star Trek or this latest fantasy magic movie set in space. Just because the setting involves space ships does not mean it's fucking science fiction.

IT IS FANTASY, NOW FUCKING CALL IT THAT

Luc Besson looks like a fat dad that beats you sometimes

any lewd of the boy?

It's calles space opera nigga

Why is she so perfect lads?

>me flappy dickie, me like-a da flied lice

Jesus christ

KEK

Im hyped for this film

Also i want Cara queefing on my dick and her hot breath as she moans in my ear.

funny how she talks about how women should not be ashamed for their body

those eyebrows tho. like a turkish rapist

why does she look so grumpy all the time bros? who hurt this angel

>cara is like 5'7
what kind of joke is this? I thought models are at least 5'11 MINIMUM