Lads what if they can actually do it? Their pass rush is great, Foles actually isn't all that shitty...

Lads what if they can actually do it? Their pass rush is great, Foles actually isn't all that shitty, and Pederson seems to have Andy Reid's strengths without most of his weaknesses. What if they actually can knock off the Patriots?

They can’t. Belichick will expose Foles and Brady is simply too good to be stopped.

why did you think foles was shitty? are you a newfag?

This is what Cracksonville shitheads were saying, and they are a better team than eagles

The Jags were 100% defense this year and they kept the game close. The Eagles have great receivers and their ground game is almost unfair with three elite running backs.

That said, I think the Pats are still winning the owl. The refs were clearly in it to win it for them.

yeah and the jags ultimately won that game, it's just really hard having to play against the refs and the pats at the same time, momentum killing penalties and lolpatswin penalties are impossible to overcome.

Pats defense can be pure trash

My issues is brady. Nobody can stop his old ass.

Not even the memegars with their 1# pass d could stop him

SCOOOOOOOORE BOOOOAAAAARD

>jags are better than the eagles
i love this meme
the eagles were 13-3 (with a loss after resting starters)
they have a defense on par with the jags and a much better offense
the jags went 10-6 and got swept by tennessee
please just kys

Pass rush doesn't matter against NE. Brady gets rid of the ball in 2 seconds and their line is allowed to hold

on par with the jags D....please ..just stop. that's not even remotely true.

>Fletcher Cox ends Brady's career
>Foles throws 7 TDs
The Eagles will fix the NFL in 2 weeks

>Pass rush doesn't matter against NE

>The refs were clearly in it to win it for them
NO YOU'RE A HATER RETARD CRYING BITCH PATRIOTS ARE JUST BETTER!!1!

*sigh*

Foles does have a little bit of that Eli/Flacco autism, doesn't he?

He didnt play good up until this game.

This might be the dumbest post I've ever seen on Sup Forums

>Total yards per game
Jags 2nd, Eagles 4th
>rushing YPG
Eagles 1st, Jags 21st
>passing YPG
Jags 1st, Eagles 17th
>scoring
Jags 2nd, Eagles 4th

I don't know user, it sure looks "remotely close" to me.

>the jasg ultimately won
>the failcons ultimately won

first day?

This game is 100% up to whether the defense can keep a handle on gronk and ammendola on stupid plays. The d-line will get the pressure they need but if hes dumping it off to a wide open gronk immediately it won't matter.

Do people start to like us after saving the NFL from Brady or does everyone hate us more in a "hero we need" type of situation?

Whiteboi receivers have been getting btfo by iggles all season.

Lol 27 tds and only 2 picks for a whole season under an awful hc.

>concussions for gronk in the 1st and Dola in the 3rd

LOL get fucked leafcuck

Yup defenses are similar but i think that's worse for iggles. Can generate pass rush better (maybe) but have worse corners. Against a pass first offense what matters more. I think that NE receivers are better in the middle of the field and if Gronk plays can carve them up easy.
Pats special teams are always good and I 100% expect the iggles to get outcoached somehow.
I think that the pats playoff/owl experience matters too and if it comes down to making clutch plays to win the game i have the pats.

>2 weeks til game
>plenty of time for bradys hand, and gronks noggin to recover

You are just setting yourself up for disappointment.

I'm really not sure, but why is there paint on his face?

I'm rooting for them but we all know Brady's getting #6. Patriots dynasty will be over within a few years but until then they're absolutely undtoppable

It helps cut out some of the glare when looking toward the sun or bright lights

Absorbs glare from stadium lights. Also warpaint you frogboi

Jags corners played like trash yesterday and the Eagles CBs didn't.

I do notice that the eagles raise their black power fists when they make a stop. Apart from Chris long I'm pretty sure they're entirely nigger. The pats defense is made up of black men. Gilmore qualifies after his play against jacksonville

Not true really. He had a great season a few years ago. Then this year he played pretty well to finish the Rams game where Wentz got hurt. Then he also played pretty well next game against the Giants (4 tds, 0 ints). Then he had a shitty game against the Raiders, and a shitty quarter against the Cowboys in a game that didn't matter.

If you were paying attention it should have been clear he had good football in him. He just struggled getting up to speed and being consistent after sitting on the shelf for three years. I think (hope) he's back on point now.

I want it to be the second one, but I know it'll be the first one.

Why does it have to be a leaf every single time.