STEELERS fans thread

Get the fuck in here Steelbros
Who do we want to win the Owl? Another team (and one that has raped us countless times) tie >us with a 6 pack, or the other team from Pennsylvania finally get a Lombardi?

We could of had a fucking Pitt vs Philadelphia All-Pennsylvania superbowl

This was the closest we ever got
fucking god damn it steelers

>rooting for another team to taste their first success

Now that's cuckolding.

This

>beaner
>hating based MAGA patriots
Get fucked, Pedro, patriots will win.

Literally who the fuck cares? Irrelevant teams not allowed on this board.

Haley is gone now so Steelers have a chance to actually be good now

it's kind of like in 2013, I didn't mind the ravens winning that one because it meant SF wouldn't tie the Steelers with 6

Tomlin is still the HC and Ben wants to retire

fuck you, I hope both of them lose

to be honest it just feels like we handed the Patriots a superbowl ring on a silver platter

Foles is good, but he stands no chance against Patriots. The only real contender to the patriots are the Steelers, and had they beaten Patriots we could of had Pennsylvania shenanigans like But now that its Pat/Iggles Superbowl they may as well just cancel the game and give Brady his 6th

purely our coaches fault. That Pitt - Jag game was one of the most disgusting games I've ever watched. once fucking Tomlin is gone, we can actually be an Owl team again so long as Ben stays

>Tomlin is still the HC and Ben wants to retire
tomlin is still the head coach, and that is a problem imo but ben has made it clear he's sticking around as long as he can. they fired haley and promoted the QB coach just to appease ben.

user I don't think Rooney will ever sack Tomlin unless he is charged with a DUI and ressisting arrest or some shit. That's the kind of shit they don't tolerate.

>That's the kind of shit they don't tolerate.

It surely isn't rape

>literally no evidence whatsoever

>thinking ben actually raped anybody
dont you have #metoo posts to make on twitter or facebook?

>soon Brady will have as many rings as your entire organization
AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Ben a good boy he didnt do nuffin
Sad

Won't be watching.

ben is a cutiepie and only feminazis and bengals fans hate him.

I would post

>SEETHING

but spics don't understand English or complicated English words. BTFO

>watching the Supaid Bowl this year
kek

Rooting for the Patriots, their titles will be vacated when their corruption is exposed anyway

Being one of the dwindling 4th gen metal worker in the city Fuck all the fans not from here giving us a bad name. The cheaters would’ve beat us anyway. But my hate for filthadelphia isn’t more than the hate for the faggot pats. Please make us proud. Fucking iggles

Nah the Eagles lost to the Cardinals when the Steelers beat them in the Super Bowl.

Damn it.

Also, go Patriots. I respect Brady a lot now, and obviously I want to root for Harrison, especially after the dumbfuck Yinzers called him a traitor for no reason.

>Foles is good, but he stands no chance against Patriots.
Foles just raped the NFL's top defense. WTF are you talking about. It's as if you work for Trump or something.

>iggles