My 600lb life thread

My 600lb life thread

If anyone has a link to steven assanti besides the tlc link, please post it.

TLC link:
tlc.com/tv-shows/my-600-lb-life/full-episodes/steven-justins-story-part-1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-83nEuXTjBE
tlcgo.com/my-600-lb-life/steven-justins-story-part-1/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ytRcqJ_CfhY
youtube.com/watch?v=aTBlKRzNf74
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Doc I swear I only ate 2 egg rolls and some fried rice!

Why is this the best show on TV?

>mfw Dad asks for some of my pizza

>Alright! I had pizza too, but it's Hawaiian, it's gotta be healthier right?!

hmm

I've never seen such a deformed leg

TETSUOOOOOOOOOOO!

>and I may have eaten just one little Boston cream donut

KANEDAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
SAVE MEEEEEEE

>one day my father and I got into an altercation. He hit me and I hit him. I called the police and he got arrested.
>he told me if I dropped the charges he'd buy me a large pizza
>so i did

Uh, 2 pizzas

This is a man of considerable volume

Somebody post a link besides the TLC one, us non-murriclaps like watching this shit too.

>Ok! Two pizzas and a hotdog!

Does TLC show in full glory how Steven is one of the worst human beings in existence?

Or do they show him in a pitiful light?

For those not in the know: youtube.com/watch?v=-83nEuXTjBE

They play some of his youtube videos of him screaming at nurses and mocking taxpayers for paying for his medical care

>I've never seen a patient like steven. He's screaming for pain meds every 15 minutes and he spilled urine on the floor.

Cool, can't wait to watch it.

Have we started the grease fire?

Dr. Now kicks him out of the hospital for abusing the nurses. Steven cries and begs like a bitch asking for another chance

They try to explain him, but they don't seem to shy away from showing what a piece of shit he is

Mind you, this is after Dr. Now warns him that he'll kick him out of the hospital after doing this behavior for some period of time.

The nurse who says this line is literally holding back tears. You can tell she received a lot of abuse from him.

Now is not the time for cutting back calories, that comes later

Steven's brother reacting to the news that he's been kicked out of the hospital for abusing staff.

>Hey Sup Forums, you like grilled cheese?

Noth of the brothers are fucked in the head, this dude is jsut at his limit with his brother and I dont blame he also said his brothe made his life hell and bullied him which I am sure he did, often. I dont blame him for wanting him dead.

>I'm not going to mess up my weight loss
Steven says as he eats a large pizza and a 2 liter coke alone

not as revolting as James, I'll give him that

I've crushed a large pizza and Coke before, I'm sure most men have done so and well beyond. Could you imagine how much more food that motherfucker ate off camera to maintain his 800 pound diet?

I mean fuck man. He's gotta be eating 7000 KCAL.

I honestly can't even tell which part of his body is sagging between his legs

I'm a yuropoor and can watch
>for free
here:

more like 18000-20000

Steven is also abusing his pain meds. The only time he left his house alone was to try to scam an ER out of pain meds, after going through 100 of them in a couple weeks

Some guy added it up yesterday as at least 15,000 a day since body mass requires more to sustain above 700 lbs. He's in the exponential part of the graph.

The problem is that he does it consistently. Multiple times a day.

i was eating my cheese on toast and can't eat it now
fuck

cheers lad

How does someone get this fat?

white ""master"' race

Poor mental health

Eating a lot

Steven begins pulling his hair out when he's unable to extra pain medications

Noice

Is he a Chaos Champion bearing the Mark of Nurgle?

>he's a big guy
>could survive a year without food
>would fuck you in a 1vs1

Simple Carbohydrates.

It's fucking hard to be Morbidly Obese otherwise.

Top kek

Why does brother/nemesis make me laugh so much

Damn this show makes me hungry hot!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ytRcqJ_CfhY

This threads should be moved to /fit/.

Do you think Dr. Now enjoys his job? Did he get a medical degree in Tehran and complete a surgical residency in America so he could care for creatures such as this?

What a shitty picture.
All this tells me is "all things can make you fat".

>when he has to go numbah 2

kek the dad's a real wiseguy

JUST GIVE A GALLON OF MORPINE AND LET THE PIECE OF SHIT GO TO HELL WHERE HE BELONGS.

He's suffering, everyone who has to deal with him is suffering, the tax payers are suffering. It's a lose lose to let him keep living.

Why? it's about a show.

>tfw I just can't get "why don't we just shot these things?" out of my head

I'm not that much of an edgelord overall, but what the fuck is even the point with keeping these fat fucks alive?

At least jail them and take away all their freedoms.

It's normal. I'm a med student and I want to gas them myself.

His wife divorced him and took all his money. He need to make 50 million dollar in next 30 day to support her.

this was so fucking sad

>dad flies from MA to TX the DAY after being told his son is getting kicked out of the hospital for being a piece of shit and he has to find somewhere for him to live in TX
>gets there
>they get apartment for his fat fuck son
>fat fuck asks hies dad to order him a pizzer to "celebrate" moving in
>dad doesn't want to because son has lost like 100 lbs
>does it anyways because he can't argue with his son
>begins sons decent back in to gaining weight
>asks son for a slice of his large pizzer because he hasn't eatn much all day after the flight
>son shoots him the middle finger

I really hope this guy dies, and I think his brother hopes so too.

>move them where they would have the least effect
not sure that's a good idea.

He's pretty much the only doctor that's willing to operate on people who are this far gone.

Why don't they just stop feeding him? Just give him water and vitamin pills and force his body to use up his fat?

Morphine is too expensive even if you take it from the chamber where the police puts the drugs they find (dont know the english word).
Just rent a crane and drop him from 15 meters and record it. It's cheaper and more entertaining. Afterwards feed his body to some animals so kcal dont get lost.
t. Kraut

he was eating 6 large pizzers a day

Can I have a slice?

>does it anyways because he can't argue with his son
so he's an awful parent?

does anyone have a non-burger mirror?

not as awful as the mother who drank with him in utero

Kek

stop with your fatshamer speech

Because
1. It's jealousy of the ruling class. He's able to consume so much and have people waiting hand and foot on him. He's so warped that he has to have people take care of him. They're basically his slaves.
2. No one likes to see shit go to waste, especially on worthless assholes like Assanti, who revel in taxpayers paying for all this.
3. Resentment of our society that forces taxpayers to pay to keep him alive, with medicines, custom beds and transportation vehicles.
4. You feel empathy for the workers and doctors who are trying their hardest, just to get ignored or shit on by a manbaby that should have been put out to pasture decades ago
5. You want the suffering to end, for him, for the workers and for his friends + family who clearly detest him

It's perfectly normal to want to execute him, and in a better society, he would have gotten to 350 and keeled over.

Well then here's the LONG version.

TL;DR Complex Carbohydrates are not Calorie Dense like Simple Carbs. They also have Fiber which lets your body shit out the food and process the sugar.

Protein and Fats are satiating, you will throw up before you heavily overeat on either.

Yes, but if he doesn't give steve what he wants, steve calls the cops on him and makes up lies about being abused by his dad.

He did this once and the only reason he dropped the charges is because his dad bought him a large pizza.

He's a fucking psychopath that prays on peoples' empathy. He was probably human before he lived with his alcoholic slut mother, but after that physical and mental abuse he's a monster now.

Thanks. That one is actually informative.

thanks

100lbs here I come!!

>tfw no belly metronome

youtube.com/watch?v=aTBlKRzNf74

This show just makes me want to go to the gym and get fucking ripped. It makes me want to run until I cannot run anymore. Anyone else get that feeling?

Wew. I love that video.

when will you fags learn that it doesn't matter really what you eat, the only thing that matters is how much you eat.

that's fucking it. You can eat the shittiest food as long as you don't over eat you will never be fat.

Holy Christ

>Eating a hot dog drenched in bacon fat is fine only in moderation

No, it just makes me want to not turn into a fat fucking slob.
>it doesn't matter really what you eat
>You can eat the shittiest food as long as you don't over eat you will never be fat.
Kill yourself you retarded waste of space.

I don't know how cops could belive someone was abusing someone who weighs over a quarter ton

nah

>You can eat the shittiest food as long as you don't over eat you will never be fat.
You won't be very healthy either. Also everyone knows this.

this works

Right, people don't understand that the fit or skinny looking people that do eat occasional garbage either eat it in moderation or do enough physical activity to compensate for it.

They've blurred something there and yet, given the position of his torso in conjunction to his legs, I wonder what exactly they're censoring.

I ate a pizza for dinner, kinda regrets it now.

every time I watch people in tv/film do lots of acrobatics climbing over things it makes me want to be fit enough to do something like that
you need to be a manlet for that though, I'm way too tall for it to be easy

he's right tho

ex: that one prof who only ate twinkles and oreos, but with less total calories than his previous diet, and lost weight

energy is energy

Noo it's muh genitics