Plurality of moviegoers are young white men

>plurality of moviegoers are young white men
>jewish producers proceed to cast very semitic women instead of aryan women

i thought the jews were good businessmen? why do they do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

mpaa.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/MPAA-Theatrical-Market-Statistics-2014.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because they have agendas and know they can get away with anything with no repercussions. Jewish industry and jewish privilege

My dick likes Semitic women

>i thought the jews were good businessmen?
they are that's why they are already rich
now they just push an agenda

Go away goy.

DELETE THIS

ok. but you'd think they want to get richer. wonder woman would have done so much better in theatres if they had gone with a different casting choice

jewish """""""""women""""""""". sad!

>this post
Very unfair!

no because their goal now is the rest of the world
blacks will be half the world by 2100 for example that's why they put them in all adverts and movies, they are planing for the future

wtf i love the jews now?

>implying those blacks will be rich enough to go to the kino

the white NEETs are contributing to the rising middle class black population

Is that antifafu?

>predominantly semitic industry casts semitic women for a semitic dominated country
color me shocked

duh

how so? black population is hardly growing as a share of the total pop.
yes and she's my waifu

Light eyes with dark hair is the best combo though and the pretty Jewesses look like this so I'm not complaining

What's her name? Is she jewish? pls be jewish.

even though i'm not american i like(d) american films. but now that they only cast jewesses (instead of aryan qts) for major roles i really have zero reason to watch their films anymore

don't worry. she's not jewish

That's a cute Jewess!

She's shit then

reeeeee miriam isn't jewish

>Jewish first name
>Jewish last name

>not Jewish

why is she so perfect?

>is german
>has a german last name

>hurr she must be jewish

But does she have hairy pits?

Why must so many qts be lefties? =(

Someone named Miriam Stein is about as German as someone named Esther Goldberg

>semitic women

the fuck are you even talking about? go outside for once you fucking autist

It's a plot to make whites fall in love with Jewish women, so we can increase our numbers. Remember our religion is matrilineal. You can see based on the responses to this thread that it's working.

And you can take it from me because I was present at the Elders of Zion meeting where it was discussed. The debate was pretty strenuous, almost took as long as deciding where we should order take-out from.

>thinking modern white jews are semitic
They are Eastern European's who migrated west into europe and gathered a lot of Western European admixture
Real jews look like people from Beta-Israel

Because their first loyalty is to their own species, not to money. That's how they have survived for this long.

You can literally see the crazy emanating from her like stink lines in a cartoon

It's quite chilling, really

>plurality of moviegoers are young white men

No they aren't, bud. They're young white women.

Why do you think Titanic was so popular ?

mpaa.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/MPAA-Theatrical-Market-Statistics-2014.pdf

it's actually fairly close. but for movies like wonder women young white men are obviously still the major demographic

It's actually the reverse, a lot of Ashkenazi lived in the Western Roman Empire, got pushed into Eastern Europe over time, and then started to move back west during the modern era (and I mean the historical modern period, not the 20th century or whatever). I've never done a genetic test or anything, but based on what I've read, my Russian ancestors probably lived in Roman Italy, France, or Germany before they went east. They probably came to the Roman Empire from the Levant, but yeah there would have been centuries of interbreeding. My dad is Catholic (lapsed), but on my Moms side, which is all Jewish, my grandmother and aunt both have blonde hair and blue eyes. My sister does too, but so does my dad so that doesn't really count. My brother, mom and I have the stereotypical coloring, but because I've got a goyishe name people tend to assume I am Italian or Greek.

real jews look like iraqis, because that's what they originally were

beta israel are just east africans with typical east african admixture