I love Chinese food

... so I should marry a Catonese woman for her cooking skills, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_cooking_techniques
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That looks like shit.

Can you cook me something better, please?

Catonese, should be Cantonese.

right

Actual Chinese food from China involves all kinds of guts and organs and insects and pupæ weird vegetables and weeds that grow in swamps. Some of it isn't bad, but other stuff is much more questionable. Be prepared for that.

Japs and Taiwanese eat sunfish sometimes. I'm not sure mainland Chinese eat it.

I'm game, so long as it tastes good.
So who should I marry?

That is just poor people's food.

I'm sure as the immigrants realise they can just eat beef/chicken instead they will amend their diet accordingly.

They eat it when they can afford it. It's called "mambo fish" and has a special reputation in certain areas. Even though the taste is fairly bland.

As bland as cod?

>killing sunfish
bastards

Worse. The flesh is kind of loose and watery because of its volume. Sunfish blubber/fat is actually more tasty than the meat itself. I've never actually eaten sunfish eyeballs or guts, so I can't comment on those.

That's a shame, sounds like something to avoid.

we eat many types of seafood, naturally

japs started to eat meat like beef and pork only about 100 years ago with westernization

>Worried about the sunfish, not the whales
>Priorities

So, the traditional Japanese diet is mainly pescetarian?

Real Chinese food is delicious, I'll agree with you there. However, Sichuan food is the most delicious.
t. 北师大留学生

>Sichuan food
>Delicious? Yes
>Most delicious? I don't think so...

总有师范大学的饭菜都很好吃的传说

I have never had sichuan food but I once had a double spicy sichuan chicken burger from the mcdonalds there and its was fucken brilliant it was

>its was fucken brilliant it was
>it was, it was
You lot are more British than you give yourselves credit for.

So, I should marry someone from Beijing?

为什么呢?

你是什么意思???我很好奇

that was, as it where, intentional

>tfw my gf can't cook at all
She tries but it's always awful compared to what I can make

Precisely, making you awfully British.
>as it where
You're at it again!

Is that why most Chinese chefs and cooks I see are male?

Anyone ever had shark fin soup?
Normally I don't like to eat if because I know how bad the practice of hunting them is and I like sharks, but once I had it as part of a big dinner at a wedding and it's was really good.
The fin itself tastes like nothing alone but with the right ingredients it provides a very nice texture to complete the meal

That's why nearly all chef everywhere are men
She can't even cook instant noodles properly when all you need to do is follow the instructions on the back and throw in some chopped veg and an egg

Is she white?
That could be your issue, to be perfectly honest.

Get a carbon steel wok and learn to stir fry. That's it, you've cracked Chinese cuisine.

I had a shark steak once, it was fucking rubbery.
In my opinion there are far better tasting fish.

There's way more to it than that, my friend.
Look at all of this shit:
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_cooking_techniques

She's Vietnamese, she's just naturally inept in the kitchen

Even for something simple like noodles I like to mix in some chopped spring onion, mushroom, parsnip, and egg to make a nice full meal.
Once she tried and she just dropped the onion stalks in like they were spaghetti without cutting

Egad!
How on Earth...
Isn't that just common sense?

Silkworm pupae are Korean
Chinese food for non-popes has a lot of beef and chicken like European
Here is mostly chicken and fish
In the north of china and Korea it's mostly beef and pork and lamb

My favorite poultry are duck and quail, goose eggs are quite tasty too.
Pupae and larvae are normally delicious too, especially in an omelette, they add a much needed earthy nuttiness.

you are talking about southern chinese food? my chinese friend said normal chinese just eat pretty normal ingredients on daily basis.

>parsnip
Interesting. Do you use much parsnip in viet cooking? And how do you chop it? Into little strips then just boil it with the noodles?

What's the tastiest fish outside of salmon? I find most different types of fish are kind of same-y tasting.

carp

Mackerel.

Vietnamese cooking uses similar root vegetables that taste mostly the same, I like parsnip because it has a more mild flavour, I use mostly for texture

Octopus if you massage it enough so it's very tender
With very good quality octopus you can even taste hints of crab as well

为什么?我大学的附近有很多非常好吃的饭馆。我不但吃中国菜,也吃韩国,日本菜。
我也不知道。

bluefin.

What's your favourite viet dish?

可能因为女孩多——秀色可餐

>Vietnamese cooking uses similar root vegetables that taste mostly the same
What's that?

Octopus and squid are absolutely delectable if prepared correctly, I agree.

>Girls
Rated.

hard to say, it always depends on the cook, probably bánh xèo (sort of like a spiced crêpe with different savoury fillings wrapped inside) or bún thịt nướng which is pic related and very good

Looks good cunt. Might try to make these banh xeo sometime.

Sounds tasty.