Female Celebrity hairy arms contest

I love celebs with hairy arms. In particular I love comparing their arms and having contests to determine whose arm hair is best. How about the following exhibition match featuring these well fuzzed celebs: AnnaSophia Robb, Zooey Deschanel, Taylor Swift, Krysten Ritter, Lily James, Lorde, Sarah Hyland and Isabelle Fuhrman

Challenge 1
Eva Green is in the bedroom with them. They strip down and compare body hair (Eva judging them). They then take it in turns rubbing their hairy arms into her hairy pussy seeing who can make her cum first all over their arm fur. Who makes Eva cum first?

Challenge 2
After one girl makes Eva cum on her arms there is still some debate. The following match-ups happen where the girls must rub their hairy arms into their opponent’s pussy. Loser cums first. Who wins?
Lorde vs Zooey
Taylor vs Furhman
Ritter vs Robb
Hyland vs Lily

Challenge 3
A contest where the girls put nair cream onto their arms and then rub them against their opponents. Loser is first girl to lose all her arm hair. Winner is the one with hair left on her arms at the end of the contest? Who loses/wins?

stop making these threads you fucking weirdo

>Challenge 3
>A contest where the girls put nair cream onto their arms and then rub them against their opponents. Loser is first girl to lose all her arm hair. Winner is the one with hair left on her arms at the end of the contest? Who loses/wins?

But I thought the whole point was you like the fuzzy arms OP.
>Lorde vs Zooey
Lorde wins
>Taylor vs Furhman
Izzy wins
>Ritter vs Robb
Ritter wins
>Hyland vs Lily
Lilly wins
keep making these threads you wonderful user

If you aren't into female body hair why are you even here?

Thanks. I do! They'll grow back better! What happens if the 4 winners carry on until there is a winner... what is the order in which they end up hairless?

Grace Kelly had very hairy arms!

this thread has potential

>where the girls must rub their hairy arms into their opponent’s pussy.
First we must determine how hairy each one's pussy is.

Thanks. How do Tberg's arms compare with the girls above? What other contests would you like to see?

jewess showdown
michelle vs alison brie

Sounds like a plan. How hairy do you see them being? Let's say 1 is pretty much hairless, 10 is super hairy!

You might like this, they're practically rubbing them together.

Surely Tberg humiliates her in the arm fur department!?

I don't know enough about nair's hair removal properties to judge accurately.

The next contest would have to be pubic hair right? Maybe armpit hair afterwards
Well we know the answer for one of them.

10/10 fapmaterial

i want to pet her arms and lick her facial hair more than Crossbreed Priscilla's.

priscilla is not for lewd user

Yes, arms then bush. How hairy do you think each girl is in both departments?

Incredible. I can't decide whose are better. Can anyone help!?

yes yes but for fluffy cuddles.

Too bad all these have been seen naked or in bikinis so speculation about their pubic hair isn't very interesting, it's all either gone or trimmed to next to nothing.

I want to see my waifu vs ASR in an armhair deathmatch

True, but at least their arms are still hairy. How do you think their fur compares?

Me too... how do you see a contest between the two going!?

Impossible to decide
I have a soft spot for Michelle so I will go with her

Tberg wins

Gonna say Fuhrman and Lorde are hairy down there and the others are shaved or neatly trimmed.

FUZZZZZZY

qt lil jewess. would racemix with.

They seem like they'd be hairy (along with Eva). If none of the girls waxed/trimmed who do you think could grow the most?

>who do you think could grow the most?
Isabelle no doubt.

Great picture. How do you think she gets on in the hairy arm challenges?

Although there was much speculation about ASR's hair down there in the past. I wonder if it's blonde.

Same color as her eyebrows I reckon!

I'd say probably KRitter or Lily James. Izzy doesn't even have a happy trail in all the bikini pics. Lorde does but it's very faint, and Zooey has this weird translucent body hair thing going on so she either bleaches it or has waxed it so many times it's all fucked up now.

All in all I would say Lily James, she'd probably have a nice hairy ass too.

Many women with a lot of hair on their arms tend to be more stingy.

Is a science fact.

a challenger approaches

That's because many of them are Jewish.

Sorry, I mean

Many women with a lot of hair on their arms tend to be more pervert.

Yes, Lily has very dark hair. I think she could grow lots in lots of places!

patrician thread desu

That's because many of them are Jewish.

we should have Sup Forums retrospectives honoring waifus passed

How does she get on in the challenges and how do her arms compare with the other girls!?

was ASR a bigfoot they partially shaved down and taught her how to act?

Stingy like with money?
>Izzy doesn't even have a happy trail in all the bikini pics.
gonna need to see the proofs. Lily is a fair answer though. now they should compare ass hair

Lindsay uses her Jiu-Jitsu skills to pin ASR down and shaves her entire arm and pussy hair off

And then rubs her arm fur on her now exposed bald pink pussy calling her a loser and a bald bitch until she cums

Love those arms and tummy! How do you see the challenges going?

the perfect jewess

seek help OP

So hot! Poor ASR. She'll miss her blonde fuzz

Is she jewish? only makes me like her more
Izzy beats Tswift easily, and is taken on by Eva as her successor and apprentice. The training is grueling and rigorous but for months they grow out their pubes and make the losers eat their hairy asses

Lorde: My arms made Zooey's bare!

Nice! Would Eva be jealous that she can't grow as much as Izzy on her arms!? Who would they humiliate the most and why?

>no Cecily

Who's this.

I should have included her... it's not too late! How do you see her getting on with the challenges against the other celebs? How do her arms compare?

I love hairy women too, but
can't we just compare actress's arm hair with photos and not any of this weird lesbian orgy shit?

Eva Green
ASR I hope.

Haven't heard that, but women with more hair on their arms do have higher sex drives.

We can do that too!

fuck me shes hot

I know what you mean. Imagine them lining up with their hairy arms and rubbing them into that! Who would end up with an arm covered in cum?

not afraid of kino nudity either.

I suspected she might be hairy, but I never saw anything on her arms to confirm.

I don't think she can grow that much on her arms