Playing against the patriots

>playing against the patriots
>everyone hates us and wants us to lose

Man we really are the most hated team aren't we. Even when playing the much hated Pats, most people still want them to win.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TBeZWZGxlpU
strawpoll.com/1242wb33
strawpoll.com/1242wb33
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

who fucking cares

its just spee, all the asshurt is coming from skolwagoners

Literally only because muh throwing shit at santa claus 50 year old story. Philly fans aren't any more toxic than fucking Dallas fans yet we somehow become the most hated team, even over the Cheatriots

these fanbases are probably rooting for the eagles

>bills
>dolphins
>jets
>saints
>broncos
>falcons possibly?
>chiefs

if you think the eagles are more hated than the cheatriots, you have a persecution complex

They hate us because we're about to BTFO the goat and deny him his 6th ring

Ecuador roots for the Eagles.

They will win. Digits confirm.

Nobody cares about the Eagles outside of Phili. Nobody.

It's the faggot fans that we root against.

forgot jags, gnats, and aints

Vikes fan here. Ya'll definitely ass blasted us. Both of our fanbases have lots of heartbreak. I hope you and EDP get the title you long for. Good Luck.

only real thing to cheer for is the astroid

>gnats rooting for the eagles

giants? they are pulling hard for the pats. just look at their subreddit.

What a pathetic little cuckold you are.
Wish I could heem your fragile jaw.

thank you ecuador you are my greatest ally

America is going to fall.

The forefathers/Patriots (jews) will kill freedom (Eagle, symbol of freedom).

I’m giving my energy to you. EDP, that 99-y/o guy at the game, Wentz, BEWD, Pederman, all of your battery-chucking fans. Please. Best Brady. For the love of God take him out. I need to watch the dynasty crumble. I need to see Belichick seethe on the sidelines.

youtube.com/watch?v=TBeZWZGxlpU

/hoc/ here
fuck filthadelphia
fuck all their fans in every sport
disrespectful subhuman trash

t. assblasted puckers fan

Why would the Saints pull for the Eagles against the Pats?

>/hoc/ here

annnnddddd nobody cares

i think saints appreciate what the eagles did to the vikings

Sounds like a loser speaking

>fans giving their own team a penalty

razorcakes fan here, can confirm

little known fact: buffalo is actually closer to philly than pittsburgh

>Giants fans losing their "Only team to beat Brady in the owl" to the fucking Eagles out of all teams
I don't believe you

nah razorcakes fan here don't listen to this retard, we hate the pats but we sure as hell aren't rooting for the niggers of filthadelphia, don't let this goof and all the other hooligans drag bills mafia through the mud like the Philadelphia eagles have with their own fanbases.

Most people don't care but all we hear is the Cowboys and Giants fans praying for us to fuck it up because it would be funny for them. At least that's how I feel when they get deep into the postseason.

at this point there's a symbiosis between Giants and Pats

the Giants secretly want the Pats to be the best team ever, so their two wins against the Pats gain more and more value

Tonight they flipped cars, rioted, and broke the bus windows of the Vikings. If you're a true eagles fan you know this is just how it is.

>pretending anybody wants the pats to win
you're already the underdog, no need to double down

>Philly fans aren't any more toxic than fucking Dallas fans
Philadelphia fans have always been the worst fans in sports. If you're older than 30, you know this is nothing new.

Damn pretty kino, especially when you look deeper

The eagle has a certain purity to it, it's a true symbol. The patriots on the other hand, don't represent anything, in fact it reeks of classic jewish subversion.

dolphins fan here

iggles are based, the only other team and fanbase I like

No, that was for when it was pasterisks vs >us 12s

Don't forget the Colts

Based Ecuador pulling for Assange and the Eagles. hard to be better than that as a country,
OP is fos, Almost nobody outside NE wants to see Pats win again. It will be like 90% of humanity behind eagles. Pats time is up.

I've noticed the opposite. Half my family lives in Texas and are die-hard Cowpies fans yet even they are rooting for us.

>we
you are a canuck, dont ever associate yourself with OUR teams

Nope Worst are Bruins, Patriots and Red sox fans.
Hang on I notice a pattern here...

>Giants
As a Giants fan I am conflicted. I probably hate both teams equally as much. And want Coughlin to keep his tittle. But as a Sup Forumsartan I love BEWD. And the team is fun to watch. I like Pederson as well. Secretly enjoyed watching Vick as well and like Chip Kelly.
If it was the cowboys no question Id be all in Pats.

awwww... you must be non-white, I’m soooo sorry

>intentionally
>vomiting
>on
>children

215 is actually the Philly area code so digits do confirm.

To the non-retard philly fans: Does it embarrass you to see things like this from fellow philly fans?

>Foles is going to beat Brady

>no!
kek, based fanbase

Nah, fuck you. I hope the iggles get torn a new one and that Brady puts 5 tds on them.

seacucks

Fuck the eagles and their orc fan base

I don't know I will not be happy if I cant orson post anymore

I don't like the patriots as a team. I despise Philly fans. Actually most people from Philadelphia are garbage

serious question to Sup Forums, how can you not root for this man? doubly so if you were here around 2012-2013

This just makes me like them more.

This. Dubs for BEWD

One of the most likable players. For some reason I just want him to win. He was just tossed around by teams and never given a chance

yeah this is the first owl in a while that I legitimately want both teams to lose. Philly fans are well known for throwing rocks at away team fans.

WE ALL WE GOT

win or lose he will become a starter in this league again. I think people honestly forgot he existed after wentz came in. Maybe the jags will ditch bortles and pick him up or some shit? I mean 10-15 teams in this league don't have a QB worth a shit, foles is probably starter worthy somewhere.

Ill be a lifetime fan if yall hurt Brady

I'm going for the patriots. Them winning would shit on Philly fans and the Steelers legacy.

>t. Khv Edgelord

Hes gonna cuck the world and stay with Eagles.
He doesnt want to start at QB he wants to play back up for a winning team.
Foles probably feels hes a half season QB and giving him the ball in the play offs is perfect

I wish there was a way both teams could lose. What a shitty super bowl it's going to be

>digits confirm
>215

This. I hope the stadium collapses.

>leaf
Fucking kill yourself

t. soyboy pussy

I don't even care about football anymore. As soon as the Patriots beat the jags was the moment hockey season took over. I didn't even watch the other game and I don't intend to watch the Superbowl.

I'm just gonna watch digimon and stay salty

Eagles fan that lives in Dallas, Cowboys fans were rooting against the Eagles the whole playoffs but most of them that I know are rooting for them against the Pats.

>All the Foles memes are now relevant again
You now remember Riley Cooper.

>Eagles
Oldfag asshole of the internet Sup Forums. Have lots of fun in a non-pc way and are hated for it. Do and say edgy shit just for the fun of it and not to further any agenda other than that of lulz. Ultimate underdogs.

>Patriots
Neo-Sup Forums. People on here rooting for them are edgy contrarians who are obsessed with politics and doing the opposite of what they percieve "the good guys" to be doing. Pretend they're being held down by a shadowy authority figure when they're actually the establishment.

It's like what everyone used to meme where you sign both Mannings and let Peyton crush the regular season and Eli meme the super bowl. I think Wentz is better even in the playoffs but thats definitely Foles' ideally setup.

based

which is the whitest team? that is the team i will want to win the super bowl

Ravens fan

Go Eagles

similarly, a lot of giants fans i know (from NJ) hate the pats even more than the eagles do.

THIS

Bird Brothers Unite!

for what it's worth that scumbag was from new jersey, not philadelphia.

i get he's a philadelphia 'fan' but he is not from the state

Batteries
Santa

yes

patriots by a million

If you think that the majority of the country is rooting for the Cheatriots, you're a deluded moron.

>cant write a single post without being aggressive towards other fanbases and calling them cheaters

your fanbase is pure cancer

that's where you should go back to, soycunt

Thanks senpai, I was all-in on Joe Flacco's meme season and I hope this is the same.

Packers, possibly Steelers

>Their subreddit
I'm never going there faggot

>admitting to going to reddit
>telling people to go to reddit while using Sup Forumseddit lingo

strawpoll.com/1242wb33

strawpoll.com/1242wb33

>just look at their subreddit.
Fuck off you turbonigger

Bills, can confirm. Eagles fans are like a more violent version of the Bills mafia