Gary Oldman as the villain

>Gary Oldman as the villain
>Bruce Willis as a total badass

This was better than I remembered. I even enjoyed Tucker.

Tucker is super green.

bzzzzzzzzz

The Fifth Element is 10/10 kino.

Don't let plebs anywhere tell you otherwise.

mooltipass

>he doesn't watch this like once a year

Was Bruce Willis ever not balding?

The last time I tried to watch this I thought it was a genuinely bad movie.

Guess I should give it another shot, might be badkinogood

>people ever thought this was bad

It has that campy feel to it and I believe it was intended. Other than that it's a really well paced and fun space adventure.

How good will Valerian be?

Nop.

I don't think he still got it. 5E was his last good movie.

moolteepass

That eerily looks like my fathers varsity photo.

>they put tits on Cara Delameme armor
>even though she's flat as a board

hopefully they put in some hips too

the armour is standard issue so all women in the normal distribution within 2 standard deviations each way off the mode will be able to fit in the armour

duh

ooh oh ah ah ahh oh ah ah oh

Back when men were men and women were hot pieces of ass

And we laughed at trannies for being weird and strange instead of pretending to find them normal

Hope you aren't referring to Ruby Rhod as a tranny because that guy is agressively heterosexual

He eats pussy on random bitches.
He is a punk.

>trannies can't be bisexual

Into the reddit you go

Well...he's not supposed to be neither gay nor straight. He's supposed to be genderless.

>mistaking his killer future sense of style and showmanship for him being a tranny

Tucker was great in this.

Why does Miller in The Expanse have the same hair as Zorg?

visually pleasing, but overall extremely fogertable

I can't watch Bruce Willis movies because he looks exactly like my dad and it freaks me out

ashton??

Don't forget the subtle detail most people seem to forget. Both Willis and Oldman never actually come face to face. Pretty neat for the protag/antag.

Bane?

This movie has such 10/10 worldbuilding

I'd take a dozen more movies here than any capeshit

>Don't forget the subtle detail most people seem to forget.
I'm the least observant person on the planet and I noticed that.

>We are warriors, not merchants.
>YOU CAN STILL COUNT! Look it's easy. Look at my fingers, four stones, four crates, zero stones, zero crates!

Fucking golden.

this movie used to come on Sci-Fi channel every other day but was dragged out over 6 hours with all the commercial breaks.

I'll never forget that comfy rainy summer afternoon watching it for the first time.

The CGI is really well done actually. Nothing over the top and overused. Maybe that's why it has aged fairly well?

Kids nowadays think flamboyance has to equal being a fucking tranny. I just want all millenial faggots to get raped to death.

The thing I remember most about this movie is the bantz between Bruce Willis and the guy on the other side of the phone, forgot his name

It just seems like they have such a 10/10 relationship

That's a lot of commercial breaks.