What are some kino about traitorous microdick whiteboi """"""""""""""""""""presidents""""""""""""""""""" that betray...

what are some kino about traitorous microdick whiteboi """"""""""""""""""""presidents""""""""""""""""""" that betray their country and their citizens? and no im not gonna go ask the faggots over at Sup Forums.

i agree with op

whitebois need to learn their place desu

Sup Forums has no value whatsoever as a board. Just end our misery, Hiro.

jej

all the president's men

>posted from his phone
Fucking coward neoshitposters

I'm going down with the ship

wtf i hate Blumpf now

Get a tripcode. We already know it's you.

lel

>fapmachine posting is brave

>bumping from your pc computer now
pathetic

Reminder to Sage and report shill threads

>Literally SEETHING
KEK, Based OP working the drumpfetty marks.

>pc

The ones with black presidents.

Once you accept this it becomes much easier. I shitpost so much here. I think everyone goes through a little period of wanting to improve the board but it's futile. This place is easily the worst and most counter productive board on Sup Forums. It's not even a debate.

I can't tell if this a shitposter false flagging, or an actual retarded shitskin.

Man I thought I could escape this shit here, guess that was naive of me. Sup Forums is completely overrun with this trash.

"8 Years"

The harrowing tale of a cucked manlet trying to find the right ointment to salve the searing pain on his bottom. He tries to rub it on his swollen red cheeks, but every time a watery shit blasts its way out and washes it all off. Starring Robert Downy, Jr.

>president

Fixed that for you, because fortunately we've only had one

>can't afford a PC
Sad!

>white people will go extinct in your lifetime

Feels good man

How come everyone forgets about Sup Forums when they're talking about worst boreds. I only think literal shills and actual cucks are the only ones posting there

this

If you're planning on living for like, 150 years then maybe yeah