/cum/

Not a filthy weeb edition

go back to /hoc/

bump.

>mfw Mexican Chad invasion

what

trick or treat !~

Thousands of good looking, 130+ IQ Latin American men will soon pour into the United States and inseminate the best looking white women. George Soros et al arranged this to further dilute the American wasp population.

i

want

I am fat and retarded

God loves anybody.

Good. Protestants deserve purging.

I've heard that some research found that Christians are more intolerant to those who need help or those who failed at life, than non Christians are. Do you think that is correct from your experience or observation?

Stop using that pic

Christians are some of the least tolerant people in the US. Excluding Mormons and Lutherans.

Really? Why is that?

Why are Mormons and Lutherans exceptions? Are they eager to help people like homeless, poor people or victims of disasters?

Mormons are based, no idea why the other christcucks hate them.

The Lutheran church, as a whole, is a generally progressive organization with roots firmly established in the ideals of jante law. Mormons have been targets of attacks and hate since their founding. Even though the Mormon church is incredibly conservative, they practice acts of kindness and charity as a way to mitigate the way they're treated by general society. Other Christians possess a holier than thou pack mentality, which is pretty much just a byproduct of human nature.

cum
>yes please

Be gentle, suomi-kun

First we sauna then we kossu and third we fuck your brains out saunan takana

Thanks for your responses. It's interesting to know about jante law.

Redpill me on Vancouver Island. How come it's so populous (over 700k people)?