Undefeated

>Undefeated
>American Gangster
>Made a man 30 pounds heavier than him look like a child
>40 years old
He's winning the Grand Prix as a de facto middleweight, isn't he?

>Beergut Mir or DELETED CHIN Fedor are his next opponents
The only guy he should be worried about is Bader, other than that he's pretty much got it in the bag.

>mfw casuals think this grand prix isn't just to decide Vitaly's next victim

Largest arm in West Linn Oregon will deliver us from Dana and UFC cuckoldry

Greatest trash talker in history as well.

Bader will steamroll everyone

is he back on test?

i dunno what bellator does with peds

Is Phil Davis not in the GP?

definitely not, he looked small as hell against Rampage. Didn't stop the People's Champ though.

Rampage was juiced to the GILLS though, 252 and had abs for the first time in years.
Chael "A real man just steps in there" Sonnen really is something else.

I was honestly surprised how good the fight was. I was expecting either a KO of my boy Chael by Rampage, or a drawn out circling match with stuffed takedowns and weak jabs on both sides. Chael actually delivered, and Rampage proved he can still throw a punch. It annoys me to no end to see all the casuals shit talking the fight as boring.

Who ya got?

Mir could easily submit Chael

Mir. Fedor has absolutely no chin left

No. Mir, Fedor, Chael, Rampage, King Mo, Roy Nelson, Mitrione, Bader

Sure, but there's no way he's getting the takedown, Chael's too fast and explosive for a flabby 265er. Mir may be a beast on top but there's no way he's getting there, he doesn't have the speed like he once did.

>i dunno what bellator does with peds

fuck and all

>there's no way he's getting the takedown
maia landed the sweetest lateral drop on chael years ago, and chael has gotten significantly slower since then

Agreed, this fight (almost) completely makes up for the Wandy vs Chael shitshow

Fair point, but then again we're talking a lightning fast welterweight vs a slow heavyweight. Hell even in his prime Mir was slow. I just don't see it happening. Maybe Mir gets him from his back, which Mir can definitely do, and Chael has shown he gets careless when he's hitting the GNP (see Silva 1)

So what, is bellator where all the washed up has beens to to stink it up?

fuck off, dana