Why yamato Nihongo Japanese is the most pleasing-to-the-ears Asian language?

Why yamato Nihongo Japanese is the most pleasing-to-the-ears Asian language?

Why couldn’t we make Nigongo Japanese the business language of Asia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UQ3rS5nJIsE
youtube.com/watch?v=7l8wsBlSCpQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What does Vietnamese sound like?

Because there's over a billion chinks

>Why yamato Nihongo Japanese is the most pleasing-to-the-ears Asian language?
lots of open vowels methinks

like this
youtube.com/watch?v=UQ3rS5nJIsE

やめて までるふぁける
ください

ふあきん ういあぶす

excellent post

>Why couldn’t we make Nigongo Japanese the business language of Asia?
English.

kek

Its a non tonal language unlike other screeching Asian languages like Chinese and Viet
Korean doesn't sound so bad as well

Korean sounds like they're either mumbling and like they're chewing on something all the time to be honest.
Idk if there is any other language in east Asia that is nice to the ears as Japanese is.

because you are weeb

kys

Korean sounds basically like a mix of Japanese and Chinese, with alot of ''dj-p dj-k'' sound

korean sounds like

zhilinglongTEKAREKUchingponglaoKORASEKUxinchulaoKUDATEROGAxuximinlingpao

Korean doesn't use as much -ng and x- sound as chinese does

shine gaijin

youtube.com/watch?v=7l8wsBlSCpQ

You're just saying that. but other than Vietnam, there none of countries encouraging learning Japanese skills.

Gomenasai, my name is Ken-Sama.

I’m a 27 year old Finnish Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, Persona series)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Japan!

wtf is this?

It's a message I wrote from my heart. Do you wish me luck in Japan?

t. Zainichi Corean

Get out japan NOW

Japanese sounds like monkey chatter
okokokkokoookiiikikakakkaa

Chink: ching chang chong
Gook: djip djap djoek
Nip: shi sha sho

Because japan is gaping anus for westerners

I was drunk when I posted this and I'm very satisfied with the response I've woken up to

because it is non tonal

>because it is non tonal

>Gook: djip djap djoek
delet this

Korean > Japanese
Dokdo is Korean

this!!!!!!!!