Game of Thrones Season 7: Long Walk - Official Promo (HBO)

Are we hyped?

youtube.com/watch?v=JxWfvtnHtS0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=l-5HvlzVZpk
youtube.com/watch?v=wBtkdje5OfY
youtube.com/watch?v=TgiTB2NFvAM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Either the stupid dragon chick rules everything (or my personal hope) the white walkers kill everybody.

No.

is there anyone who can defeat the new zombie mountain?

>Dragon girl's dragons get slaughtered
>Dragon girl gets her teeth all pulled out and sold into sex slavery
>Arya tumbles down a small slope, gets cut, and dies from a drawn-out infection
>Readhead girl commits suicide
>Tyrion strangles Cersei to death and takes the throne
>Jon Snow kills the Mr. Freeze guy, but didn't kill him properly, so he becomes the new Mr. Freeze

I cant believe how fucking shit that looks. What were they thinking with that song choice?

>Are we hyped?

I've just downloaded seasons 1-6, plan on rewatching the whole ting in time for S7.

Fuck yeah I'm hyped.

>>reddit

>those cringeworhthy comments

they want the pop culture demographic

Why doesn't Jon just marry both Cersei and Daenerys like that one Targ faggot who ruled with two wives?

Also I'm re-reading ASOS, was Robb a complete retard passing up the Freys in favour of Westerlings who have less men to offer him?

This show is so boring and shit. Anyone still watching it is a fucking retard. Fuck GoT fuck GRRM he's gonna die before the last books ever come out and that fat fuck has no sons and the show will be so shit always.

there is one men who was though to be death, a fearsome warrior driven by hatred and anger which would make Khorn proud. Now he is know as a Gravedigger. Pray for Clegenbowl youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=l-5HvlzVZpk

trash

kys redditnigger

literally
figuratively
objectively and
subjectively

reddit
the trailer

Really funny how everyone shits on the promo AND the upcoming season but will gladly be watching the whole season and liking it in secret while shitposting about how bad it is.

lol, Hound continues going North further and further away from King's Landing this season

Cleganebowl deconfirmed

Guys this was leaked earlier it reveals who becomes Azor Azi and the return of another character

I will watch it, but considering the low quality of the last season, I will probably not like it.

>i'mplying I watch game of shit

I dropped that long ago in favor of CaoKino

Nothing about this teaser was impressive, and considering how shitty s6 was, I expect s7 to be the same. Anyway, I found it funny how Sup Forums always calls GOT 'Reddit' yet you guys are the same ones that go crazy for capeshit trailers and unironically call them "capekino". Seems pretty hypocritical to me.

wtf is tyrion fighting?

it's apparently why drogo was hanging out with the crew again

Have you heard of Schadenfreude?
How about a sense of community when you link up with others via mutual disgust/disappointment?

>Are we hyped?

No.

The last 2 seasons have been straight up ass.

Sit down next to me ~

I think that's how you do a trailer, in all honesty. It didn't spoil anything and tried to evoke hype.
Of course it's not that good for the Sup Forums kinofaggots that need to hate on popular culture to feel superior than the rest of the plebs; they're somewhat right desu because the show's quality hasn't exactly been steady, but it's been a pretty decent show, and most importantly a very good production, so even if it dissapointed me at times I will be watching season 7 and so will the rest of you little shits because you and I both we don't have anything better to do.

Of course Cleganebowl is gonna happen. The writers are completely shit at their job so without their source, they will just put as much fanservice and confirm every stupid fan theory they can until the show ends. They already showed that in Season 6, and retards liked it so why not?

Was that blue eye at the end the night King or that ice dragon from the leaks

What is up with Cersei having a cold breath?

found reddit.

Enjoy dying alone you bitter and pathetic loser.

what's so bad about Cleganebowl?

Her hands were turning pale also, obviously playing into the whole Winter is Coming theme.

At first I thought they were trying to connect Cersei to the Night's King for some reason but then I kinda realized it's just to show that "Winter has arrived" even in mediterranean King's Landing.

Cersi would murder Dany the second she had a chance

>posting Pepe
>calling anyone else Reddit

Back to Sup Forums kiddo

This. It's pretty hilarious because it's the idiots who praise and enjoy pathetic crap like Rome. No wonder this board gets so many cucked and blacked threads.

I can't believe people would get hyped. They could've at least added some dramatic voice overs. That would be cheesy but it would be better than just 3 faggots walking and sitting down with weird Weezer playing.

>I will watch it, but considering the low quality of the last season,

The last 3 episodes were great though

Honestly I think that only the 7th one, the filler with Clegane that is, was utter shit and maybe the first one was kind of a let down for a first episode after a year of waiting; though it set a good flow for the very good 2nd one.

Overall season 6 was more compelling than say 5th or 2nd but for some reason it gets so much hate??

>Hear the first line
>"Nah that can't be the song surely"
>It is

The fuck?

It's a question of plot and character. Namely, Season 6 didn't have either. It had a big awesome battle which made no sense and had no consequences.

So Mother of Burgers isn't going to become a villain? It's going to be her and Jon Snow together as 2 boring fish faced pieces of shit?

Every major plot reveal in S6 was greenlit by George and is probably happening in the books...

Are you just retarded?

>was greenlit by George
George "If I go to enough conventions, the inevitable heart attack will save me from writing the books" Martin?

>S6 was greenlit by George
Since when did they ever need the fat fuck to greenlight anything? He's been passive aggressive about those dopes.

>greenlit
the fat man has zero control over anything that happens in the show, literally nothing

He is literally a creative consultant for the show and was producing one ep a season until he stopped due to time constraints.

Do none of you look shit up before you talk? George gets to look at the scripts in advance for every season. He's said this.

I said major plot reveals were greenlit by him, which is true.

I don't get this complaint, he's probably the most accessible author for fans and yet this is somehow a negative?

I just don't care anymore. All interesting characters are dead. Writing has gone to shit. All that's left is some big dumb fantasy war with dragons and ice zombies.

I'm not even kidding, I'm legitimately more into TWD these days thanks to based Negan.

yeah and? you think a consultant means shit? it's just an honourary title to trick plebs like you into thinking he is involved

he could send 10,000 emails saying he hates the script, D&D will still ignore him

If it weren't for his constant delaying and blatant lying about his progress, most people would be fine with what they consider a major distraction.
Honestly, the amount of time in between books is nowhere near as bad as people make it out to be, considering their size, but he really doesn't help himself.

>I don't get this complaint
>h-he goes to conventions w-why do you care if he ever finishes the series
I don't give a shit that he signs your buttplugs.

isnt this shit banned here? get it out

This was fucking terrible are you guys seriously that easily amused

IIRC D&D said years ago that they know how GRRM wants the story to end, in case something happens to him (this was back when they thought books are gonna finish sooner than the show) so the question is:

is the ending we're about to witness the one GRRM wanted for us to see?

What is even up with that horrible song?

They come to Sup Forums just for game of thrones discussion, maybe some Supergirl shilling on the side.

>you think a consultant means shit?
Yes
>it's just an honourary title to trick plebs like you into thinking he is involved
Except he has successfully had things changed in the show before being more hands off.

Fucking christ some of you are autistic about this show. /got/ was a mistake.

That was fucking shit and Ive been a GoT fan since season 1.

J U S T
U
S
T

>being this salty that a writer is a genuinely nice guy to his fans, only on the grounds that he is a slow writer and user feels he is owed a book

Well they have a history with that considering last season's official trailer featured a hideous, HIDEOUS cover of Bowie's "heroes".

They butchered the song and butchered my ears along with it. Such a fucking shame, truly

That song choice perfectly encapsulates how shit the series has become over the past few years.

Why do you (in non-autistic reasons) care that he delays his book writing? Give me a normal, rational criticism that defends how angry some of you are.

Just seems like a whole lot of crying. Coming from someone who reads the books as well.

no u sick bastard song is not terrible u idiot its a great music they have given u reatrded shit head maxican

The show died when Stannis died.

Kit Haringtonis really uncharismatic. It always seems like he's trying far too hard

Wtf? Why did they pick a modern song for a fantasy/medieval show???

Because given his health and age, he's probably going to die before he finishes them, and he's made it clear this won't be a Wheel of Time scenario.

Can you not envisage any potential reasons why someone who's a fan of the books and not the show might be a touch upset if it was left to the show to finish it?

>D&D said years ago that they know how GRRM wants the story to end
that's a very vague statement and we really have no confirmation of what they really know, all the the fat man has said is that he told them about certain future events

adding that GRRM changes things as he writes the two will probably have quite different endings

>he's made it clear this won't be a Wheel of Time scenario.
doesn't matter, once he dies it's up to his widow and the publishers, and they'll want it finished

>all these Stannis the Mannis memes in the comments
What have the normies gotten into this time?

>until he stopped due to time constraints

Yeah, he's very busy writi- oh wait...

So if House targaryen does get back the power and the Iron Throne while at the same time everyone somehow finds out who Jon Snows parents are

Who exactly has right to shit on the iron throne then? Jon or Daenerys?

They are like 3 years behind of Sup Forums. Same shit happened with Bane

they're lying about how much they know

even if they're not, they're disregarding the canon and making the ending to the series a politically correct feminism victory

They will marry each other and rule together with Tyrion as their hand.

This has literally been so obvious ever since book 1 but people have been rejecting it because "muh ASOIAF isn't like other fantasy" shit. No, it is exactly like that, it's simple cheesy fantasy.

for fuck's sake it's called a song of ice (jon) and fire (dany)

>Same shit happened with Bane
No it didn't.
You just got fooled by a few facebook/reddit posts made by the inevitable spastics that come here alongside the thousands of unique IPs, and reposted by the terminally assblasted.

how is that a vague statement? they literally know how the story ends

This show is seriously bad past season 4.

youtube.com/watch?v=wBtkdje5OfY

i remember how hyped i was for the season 3 trailer, good times

S4 was pretty shit too and marked the change in direction.

I'm sorry that George has a life and does anything besides write for you. Seriously, you ever look at these complaints abd how autistic and man-baby they sound?

GRRM doesn't know how the story ends you, that's why he's taking so long. D&D said they know the "ending" to reassure fans and for good marketing. Do you honestly think they know the ending of each POV character?

all that D&D know is who Jon Snow's mother is (the fandom figured this out in 1996) and who ends up on the Iron Throne (probably Daenerys) they're making everything else up as they go along

What throne is Dany sitting on?

>joffrey
>tywin
>robb
>stannis
>jaime
>not so le witty tyrion
>hound&arya before it went memey

literally the best season and I hated it when I first watched it.

When senpai has no one else to blame it's time to play the SJW card

that's probably dragonstone

Why would anyone even take a pic like this?

>I stood next to a Laker girl once. So i'm somewhat less of a virgin.

It did have parts that showed that the showrunners / writers were slipping (S5 & S6 being absolute shit besides the battles) but, it also had some great parts like the purple wedding, Red Viper's speech, the battle for the wall.

>s5 and s6 battles
>good

kek

Not even that, subtle things like the (i think) sudden addition of guitars in the soundtrack, completely changes the atmosphere of the show.

At this point i just want stupid shit to happen like muh jun snauw ruling with a stern rule and muh dragons

this was in S3
youtube.com/watch?v=TgiTB2NFvAM