What happened to the jew hate on Sup Forums?

What happened to the jew hate on Sup Forums?
It's more islamophobe than anti-semitic these days.

Jews took over Sup Forums

>Islam just killed 80's people in France
In what universe does your single brain cell floats now?

Just... cool it with the anti-semetic remarks

Jews are a meme , Islam is reality

Most of Sup Forums are simply goyim thinking they aren't.

I don't know why they both can't be enemies?

>b-but he was a based jew who hated the muslims his people brought in to kill me
>he is... based

Fucking cucks...

ISIS has kind of shifted the spotlight from the Jews. That and the elections have brought in more normie faggots from Sup Forums, reddit, etc.

ISIS isn't even remotely muslim though. ISIS is a false flag proxy merc army propped up by the US and Israel. Even Middle Easterners know ISIS isn't genuine.

Still haven't attacked Israel btw. ISIS is jewish as fuck.

>Jews are a meme

go back to plebbit
nothing has changed with the jews, but with all this happenings we're a little more focused on sand niggers

Yes, good goy. Ignore the politicians who allowed them and the (((experts))) who attack your white privilege.

Same with ignoring Hillary's emails. Everyone jumped on the feels bandwagon talking like faggots instead of remaining focused on our enemies. I understand we have newfags like the toothpaste posters above, but there must be some hardened Sup Forumsacks around?

Oy Vey! Shut it down!

Nu/pol/ is full of Reddit shit.
Most of them love Israel' dick.

Jews are great people, and funny too.
All Jewbros welcome to Finland.

>anti-semitic
>anti-muslim
pic one dipfuck

OP is a faggot

The grown ups on Sup Forums see radical Islam as an actual problem and aren't interested in "da jooz" memes that were always ironic.

>The grown ups on Sup Forums

We're not all 16 friend.

This.

Sup Forums used to be more redpilled, more focused on the actual conspiratorial aspects of government and politics.

Now it's more focused divide and conquer meme identity politics.

They've used "white identity" to drive Sup Forums into a hysteria, where we spend all our time angrily and arrogantly shitposting about sock puppet villains (women, arabs, negroes, liberals) who have no real power.

Malaysian faggot tried to shill his cartoon website and got banned, and I mean like shillbot tier full pages of the archive.

Now hes butthurt, said were all scum who live in our parents basements.

remember user, its all a psy-ops

That's just alt-right kiddies who convinced themselves they were fighting some holy culture war. Sup Forums has always been hysterical and ironic. The problem was idiots discovered this and thought all the jew hate was real and not a meme and now we're the mess we are now.

Jews are the disease, Islam and Multiculturalism are the symptoms. Right now the symptoms are getting to the point where they have to be dealt with.

Said the one from a country with a pakistani capital

OK mehmet

trump brought in a bunch of reddit

Shlomo pls

sheepfucker's getting triggered

>Using Islamophobe unironically

>Implying most Muslims aren't Semitic

Maybe shill your shitty comic some more and it will change back to the time you pretend to remember even though you weren't here for it

JIDF always swarm after muzzie attacks

>but there must be some hardened Sup Forumsacks around?
There is that explains

Islam as well as Christianity and dogmas created and used by the Jewish organization.

Only to destroy the west, the other one to emasculate the west.

The war keeps going on against the eternal merchant, OP.

Shills continuously false flag the concept of single issue antisemitism.

They disrupt every conversation on everything with the shrill chorus, "WHAT ABOUT THE JEEEEWWWWWWWS?"

... because there's really nothing we can do about the illuminati globalist elite banker media scumbag jews.

They set the traps we all know how to disable but we've gotten comfortable tip-toeing around the expensive jewelry.

Jews created the muslim problem so we redpilleds are busy shitting on them instead of investigating the holohoax

>t. 17 year old

Redpilled people left for 24/3chan and took the stormfags with them.

>left here for about a year
>came back to see threads about the happening in frogland
>everyone on Sup Forums is basically a circa 2004 neocon now
>shills saying anti-Semitism was just le epic memexdd

So the JIDF finally won then huh

go get back on your sister abooolah, she's gettin cold

neo con best con

all you mudshits are going to die

That's good. Jews are allright. Muslims are filth that must be exterminated

We've liberalized our dislike of Semites to be more inclusive.

Shouldn't you be off slurping foreskins at your synagogue, Shlomo? Everyone who isn't a retard knows you filthy kikes are the only reason mudslimes are here in the first place.

JIDF detected

Arabs ARE semites you fucking retard. They're just directly dangerous while Jews are indirectly so. Inb4 muh norf africans, they're all Arab rape babies now.

>everyone on Sup Forums is basically a circa 2004 neocon now

Anti-Islamism is not neoconservatism you stupid nigger.

the jews won

WE CAN HATE BOTH VARIETY OF SEMITE YOU DUMB OCEAN CHINK
FUCK OFF WITH YOUR "IF YOU HATE MUDSHITS YOU MUST LOVE KIKE" BULLSHIT
WE STILL HATE JEWS
WE STILL HATE MUDS
WE STILL HATE LIBERALS
WE ESPECIALLY HATE FAGGOTS LIKE YOU

Jews are cool. They want to kill Muslims so they are our ally.

Yes, good goy. Islam is the problem because they don't accept our judeo-christian values. If they converted they would instantly lose their 75 IQ and be just like you and me! Shalom.

>sucks statist cock while supporting a pro Israel candidate
>not neocon
Okay faggot
Then why does Trump have such a big base here if you hate kikes?
>inb4 #NOTALLJEWS
Sup Chaim

I dunno if your pic is related, but Nigerian Christians are awesome people.

muslims are a kind of jew

>divide and conquer
Yes goy, you all are the same #notallmuslims

Personally I would take a jew over a mudshit any day. No jew ever tried to kill me.

>good goy remember that the anglo is never your ally because he's part of a different country
>always remember that the jew is infallible and always on your side
Kill yourself schlomo

we don't give a shit about the jews.
As long as they don't fuck with us, we won't fuck with them.
However, every now and then, there are those (((people))) who are jewish by "coincidence".
Plus it also helps to annoy Islamic caliphates such as your shithole.

FUCKING THIS

>we don't give a shit about the jews
Spoken like a true neo/pol/ faggot

Yes of course! Africans are great Christians and we need more of them to enrich our society and protect our values. Thank G-d Africa is set to expand its population by the billions while stupid whites who reject judeo-christianity die off. Finally we will live in a world utopia under YHWH again.

islamic terrorism is the fist of jewry

This. I was a bit confused at the level of jewery here....as if these people didn't know who the enemy of humanity is.

(((Happenings)))

(((Symptoms))) no Islam would be a regional problem if not for satan

You fucking idiot

I've noticed the exact same thing

Islam is the most apparent problem, and as it's summer, that's what most people think is the biggest problem.
Would say that both need to be sorted out

I feel like I came around just in time to watch Sup Forums shrivel up and die.. it's gone downhill so much over the past year or so

Simple

the Eternal Jew is an enigmatic villain, the man behind the curtain directing the chaos. The Muslims are in your face, waving a machete or AK.

thats really all there is to it, a terror attack just happened of course people hate Muzzies right now, does't mean Jews aren't still behind it.

>80's people

Muslims are shooting up your country?

Better blame the Jews!

Hol up.
3 of those are sockpuppets, but Womens' voting does have negative consequences.

t. Chaim

>Better blame the Jews!

Islamic terrorism in the West is in part a result of the West's direct and indirect support of Israel.

Have to keep things fresh and fashy.
Right now it's anti-islam.
Tomorrow, who knows? Nuke the whales for all I give a damn, as long as there's keks and repeating digits.

It's late in the day nigger.

South Africans had decades of real "white identity politics", and are all the worse for it. It's so worn out now, white supremacists especially. It's half comedic now.

I presume you also have a kek when Steve speaks at another AWB rally and they play "Die Stem" and "De la Rey".

I'm waiting for Sup Forums to name names and show me exactly where the jewish influence is. And not just general jew is the problem...I need names.

Muslims don't pay people huge sums of money to shill and change groupthink on the internet.