The patriots

>the patriots
>yet again

Tom Brady is basically just a good version of Joe Montana
Fuck you OP

*blocks your path*

Foles finna torch that shitty Pats defense with da greatest of ease

A shit version you mean

i hope they win every year just to see whiny soys and liberals cry on twitter about white supremacy

>played in the nu-nfl

He's a fake version, his wins are of the back of either cheating or league interference. A fraud.

>Pre-Salary Cap
The NFL didn't exist before the mid-90s

Sorry we couldn't get the job done, refs are low enough to even refball us out of the biggest game in franchise history

so you don't actually like sports, good to know.

Of course, he's a soyboy, like all pats fans

They love to slurp up kike narratives, probably think Brady is the goat

>implying anyone wanted to see a superbowl between literal nobodies that ends with a score of 12-6
You faggots might not like it but you damn well know you're going to watch it and it will be a better game than the alternatives would have been.

im a packers fan, i just like seeing the pats roll everyone

You might willingly slurp down corporate bullshit like the subservient cuckold you are but not me mate

>Not wanting to see the Eagles get 2005 redemption

I was rooting for the fellow AFC Southerner to represent our division! YOU HAD ONE JOB!

back to Sup Forums

Patriots will beat the Eagles, it completes the 13 year cycle. They beat a nfc west team followed by a gap year where and AFC west and NFC south team play, then beat the NFC south and NFC east back to back. All is going according to plan

That is so weird.

>op
>butthurt faggot

If people are so sick of the Patriots why doesn't someone just beat them?

because they cheat. do you think these miraculous 4th quarter drives in every fucking patriots game are a coincidence?

It's hard to beat the best qb, the best coach, while never being favored by the refs

It's why the bias is so disgusting, like they don't need to be favored 90% of the time but they are

the refs wouldn't allow it

>good teams win more
whoa

Brady has all the answers yo the test. At this point in his career it's just not humanly possible.

>tire out the defense
>win in the 2nd half

>pass rush doesn't tire
>lose

hi, you seem to be new to how the patriots work. please see the simple belichek system as outlined above

note the first option happens more often than the second

the more you know

>tire out the defense by having half the time of possession of your opponent

I think it's just rigged mate

>I think it's just rigged mate

The last bastion of a dumbass. Go rewatch the game with your eyes open this time.

The only refball was that "fumble" that you were gifted to keep you in the game, kekekekeke

thats an extended way of calling yourself a cuck dude

Pretty much this. play calling and recognizing formations. Seeing who is running out of gas on defense. Good coaching

they helps the jags and took gronk out of the game cry harder now i see why you're fanbase doesn't win they don't deserve it

The Patriots have won two Super Bowls in the last 13 years, why are people pretending they always win them?

Brady plays during the salary cap i.e. the period of the greatest league parity. Every team has stud players now and yet Brady and the Patriots win over and over. Just accept that they're that much better than you and begin to appreciate how they're pushing the term "high level football" forward.

It's so stupidly simple that it actually works.

Yet other coaches fail to do this properly almost every game.

Look at the Steelers. They literally overuse Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell. When either of those two starts getting gassed or has a mediocre game overall, the whole team is fucked as a result.

Everyone else is just retarded compared to the Patriots desu senpai.

I hope the birds win

but they always call the same plays. they have the most predictable offense with all these slow receivers who can't do anything. but it always works, somehow.

its like the rest of the league is getting worse

instead of brady facing manning, brees, rothlisberger...... hes facing mariota, bortles...

>parity
>in the NFL
OH I AM LAFFIN

>I don’t understand it
therefore it must be
>RIGGED

Does it really matter when everybody outside the fanbase knows that * happened several times?

They also went to two other super bowls and lost, altogether they have appeared in 5 of those 13 super bowls and won 2, lost 2, with 1 yet to be decided.

Their "down years" where they never won included a SB appearance and top 1-2 seed regular season finishes, they are always there in the mix. They just had trouble breaking through for a while, but now they're back again and unstoppable as usual.

who cares what butthurt outsiders think?

i am trying to imagine it "i don lyk brady, itz our year next year" every year

Dont forget the year Brady got injured and they still finished 11-5 with Matt Cassell

lol

Yup. 7 less wins than the year before. Missed the playoffs even with all those GOAT weapons. Cassels numbers weren't even close to Brady's, and Cassel went on to be a probowler with the chiefs.

They also had the hardest schedule in the NFL the year before.

Suck a dick, leaf

>missed the playoffs
By 1 game lol. You gonna tell me Brady wouldnt have atleast got 12-4?

An evil version

"i don lyk brady, *, itz our year next year" every year

How could they miss the playoffs if the refs cheat for them?

Really makes you think.

Matt Cassell is a bum

It doesn't matter because * though. You cannot argue with * only deflect and excuse it.

* is forever. It will always be there. In 80 years old men will be telling their great grandchildren about the legend of * and the most hollow dynasty is all of sports history.

>period of greatest league parity
lmaoing at your life

>mfw retards will literally point to the tuck rule and Vinatieri as asterisks
5 rings my man

No, just the stuff where they've been documented and punished as cheaters.

Deflategate and Spygate are the * you insecure faggot

why are you still watching if it's rigged?

>deflategate
Scientifically proven to be false

Stick to divegrass mate.

Maybe you should "mate"

>pats haters spend all their money on false investigations and can't afford vacation
Might cut my trip short to go back for the victory parade though

>spygate
>filming from a location that wasn't fully enclosed with a roof (which was the rule because filming is part of the fucking game)
>deflategate
>people don't understand grade 9 science

Go get a beach ball, inflate it fully indoors in your warm house. Then go outside in the cold. It will deflate noticeably.

it's an inevitability at this point

>they didn't cheat!
>you can test it with a beach ball!
>it's science!

Imagine being a faggot of this magnitude.

Yeah imagine thinking the patriots cheat every year lmao. Literally can't imagine being a mental midget like yourself

i mean can u prove it? You just sound like a butthurt faggot.

>Muh deflategate
>Muh under-inflated balls are the reason the pats stomped the clots by 40

his last words were

>muh............................. air................................................................................................ pressure