HAPPENING!!! GET IN HERE

Emergency meeting between Secretary of State Kerry and Putin, and White House representative is wearing an earpiece being told what to say (08:14).
Praise kek, may there be great memes
youtube.com/watch?v=DnwhiwwS1fw

Kerry's still alive? I thought the weight of his chin would have pulled his skull right from his fucking spine by this point.

i am prepared to kek, bros!

I have no clue about what that meeting could have been about. Good find OP.

Kerry meeting with Putin outside of the whitehouses saying so.

Bump

OP do you have anything to add? any other info? This is really interesting. Like, basic-Sup Forums won't be looking at this, but this is really substantial.

Is it just me or does he sound like he's reciting obamas words? this is very much how obama speaks.

Kerry met with Putin without the White House being involved, it sounds like they were talking about a Russian alliance to take on ISIS. Obongo's press bitch is as good of a speaker without a prompter as king nigger himself

It's gotta be, the whole scene was bizarre

Who is this dickhead "Scott Anthony"?

>Kerry meeting with Putin outside of the whitehouses saying so.

Seriously, as if this would happen

Did State go rogue or is something huge in the works? Earpiece feed means reporter knocked him off his balance and was not prepared to broach this topic.

WW3 incoming

Bump

Man this meeting had been announced well before it happened.

I will shut up for now. This DOES seem bizarre

is there a source for anything this guy is saying?

Putin has said to get the fuck out of the way or actually get involved on the right side.

Without the whitehouse being involved I have to wonder if there is something between Obama's interests and the interests of his cabinet, but I think that's too easy of a claim to make.

I can't imagine that the goal would be so specific as to how we are fighting ISIS because there is the added complication, if it's true, that the western agenda doesn't wish to fight isis yet, especially while there is still an unfriendly state like syria remaining sovereign.

So I think the possibilities could be that there is an added level of security here where, YES the obama admin is knowledgeable and willfully giving kerry orders to do this, while also remaining clear of it, not as plausible deniability, but as an act of confusion, i.e. counter intelligence toward the american public and perhaps Obama which could explain Obama's absence, that the tensions are too high and he wants to send a more discrete, but also complicated message.

well, jay leno is still alive. kerry's not quite that badf.

Holy shit no. I just finished the video in OP and it's nothing at all. The dude is saying that because the white house didn't say "WE ARE GOING TO OFFER RUSSIA THIS THING K" that means Kerry went rouge when he offed it.

john ketchup?

>this is very much how obama speaks.
that's because obama always just reads what's on his teleprompter so he gets those same awkward pauses.

The rabbit hole keeps going deeper every day. I can't even keep up and I'm a seasoned lurker since toom opened the site. Maybe I'm old or maybe I'm accepting fate... I give up fuck it. Whatever happens happens at this point I can't be assed to care

Fuck the white house didn't even say they weren't offering a deal, they just said a deal hasn't come through yet.

If Kerry, the Cold War nut who thinks the USA was created by God to keep Russia down, meeting the Russian president outside of the White House?

If this is true, it would be pretty weird.
They'd probably talk about Syria and Ukraine, maybe ISIS.
Several months ago I would've said they will make a barter, one side moves away from Ukraine, the other moves away from Syria, but right now I don't feel that Putin would accept such a deal. Too late for it.

uh uh uhhhhh "reads line" if if if

but that also seemed to be the impression of the people in this video, note the woman asking the press speaker about that same thing. around 7 min in

Putin has a seasoned history of not conversing with blacks.

yeah, seems like a lot of nothing.

sounded like kerry is off feeling out if russia's open to something, but they don't want to make it awkward by backing either side into a corner with an official statement about US-Russia joint action incoming.

If Russia finally strong armed our nigger president into doing something besides smoking newports and flying white bitches around in his private jet, I can only be thankful.

Russia isn't all bad and despite or little spit over Georgia, the U.S./Russian relation was being thawed through Russian aid money being funneled into the Afghan army/medical centers. They've been willing to aid us in the war on terror, democrats have been giving them the cold shoulder at every turn after the liberals got sour following Chechnya.

It's not only Russian that has strongarmed us, it's trump as well. He's twisted obamas arms and legs along with the whole of europe.

But I know what you mean. The cold war transitioned to a cold alliance between peoples and not their governments. I think putin knows of the western agenda and how important it is for that agenda to have syria gone, and so he is keeping it going.

>if the weak side strong armed the powerful side

Thats not how it works, lad.
Also the Russian-USA relationships were getting good when they were cooperating in Afghanistan and Iraq, sharing camps and bases locations, but it turned to shit when NATO acted against Iran.

Early Bush Jr era was good for USA+Russia cooperation, late Bush Jr era went sour, and its been sour since.

Russia is by no means weak, sure its living standards might be low but they've been unveiling new weaponry/tanks/helicopters in succession while the U.S. drops programs, we're in a serious recession and just because Obama created bailouts/cut military funding to supplement public sector for a short time doesn't mean the recession has stopped, the western world is literally bursting at the seams with debt.

The Russian sphere of influence is growing rapidly too, many nations in recent times have started to form new treaties/trade agreements like the Eurasian trade union. The surface of Russia looks grim because it's literally dumped more investment into the military in the past two decades than anyone could've imagined.

Russia/Georgian conflict showed just how capable Russian equipment is when fielded against nato equipment and it's only gotten better, the best option for the U.S. is to thaw relations and start seeing Russia in a different light because their sphere of influence is growing while ours is recessing.

>military
If there is a Russia-USA conflict, USA would win. It wouldn't be worth it, and would be a long term disaster, but the USA would easily win, and both sides know that.
>money
The USA can take loans, everyone is giving the USA good loans. Russia can't take good loans, only high interest ones, with bad conditions, from back street sources.
>influence
Russia influences the likes of Armenia and Azerbaijan, USA influences the likes of Germany and Japan. There is no comparison here.
>georgian conflict
NATO equipment wielded by a worse trained, smaller force. A direct confrontation wouldn't go like that, least of all because NATO can just brute force it, having more men and more hardware. The stereotypical human wave tactics often wrongly attributed to Imperial Russia and USSR can be used to great effect against it, if it comes to that, the pure volume of the NATO combined force is enough to see Russia off, even if the worst tactical and strategic decisions are made.

Europ under Russia
Middle east too

Burgers crying