Lord of the rings: power ring edition

educate me guys, who are the 9 most powerful men in the world ?
...and who is the sauron-style bigboss ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rothschild_family
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rothschild_family#Family_overview
lmgtfy.com/?q=how much are the rothschilds worth
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tits or gtfo

You clearly are too stupid to read the novels, or the other Tolkien novels which relate to this.

Kill yourself, you lazy English fuck

>Sauron
>the big boss

Just leave

>Sauron
>not Morgoth
Fuck you

who`s suckin who`s tittays now ?

get fucked leaf. he's talking about real life equivalents. who are the nine most powerful men on earth.

suck `em leaf, i mean in this world not imaginary 3rd earth

2bh Morgoth was stuck in the timeless void, so Sauron had to take over temporarily

nerds

Putin, Obama, Merkel, Bill Gates, Pope Francis, Xi Jinping, Janet Yellen, Theresa May

I do shittons of outdoor activities with no internet, so I read ALOT

whatever you say nerd

K ausfag

Hope you don't get attacked by an Emu

ok, thats the most powerfull politicians/ world leaders
but i`m talkin about the real deal, billionaire conglomerate cunts who realy control and manipulatethe the halls of power
inb4... dem jooz

how do u know im not an emu

>implying the powerful billionaires wouldn't be the big sauron figures

The nazgul were literally puppets of sauron, perfect metaphor for what modern politicians are

>inb4... dem jooz
lel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rothschild_family
these cunts would probably fill the 9

Yeah derr I hate people who have read one of the greatest literary works of all time too lol

>who are the 9 most powerful men in the world ?
>...and who is the sauron-style bigboss ?
Pick a Rothschild, and some more Rothschilds
Even jewpedia doesn't try to hide it, they've funded almost every significant war since The Napoleonic Wars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rothschild_family#Family_overview

>one of the greatest literary works of all time
wew lad

holly fucking shit
lmgtfy.com/?q=how much are the rothschilds worth

The Nazgul had no free will though. They just blindly followed the orders of Sauron. So the 9 more or less represent the political class.

Sauron is.....I dunno, the EU? He wants to create a continent wide empire that adheres to his own personal idea of Order (which means he would mind control every creature in the world), by any means necessary.

"In my story Sauron represents as near an approach to the wholly evil will as is possible. He had gone the way of all tyrants: beginning well, at least on the level that while desiring to order all things according to his own wisdom he still at first considered the well-being of other inhabitants of the Earth. But he went further than human tyrants in pride and the lust for domination, being in origin an immortal (angelic) spirit.’

"In his earlier incarnation he was able to veil his power (as Gandalf did) and could appear as a commanding figure of great strength of body and supremely royal demeanour and countenance. But at the beginning of the Second Age he was still beautiful to look at, or could still assume a beautiful visible shape – and was not indeed wholly evil, not unless all 'reformers' who want to hurry up with 'reconstruction' and 'reorganization' are wholly evil, even before pride and the lust to exert their will eat them up."

"When he found how greatly his knowledge was admired by all other rational creatures and how easy it was to influence them, his pride became boundless. If he had been victorious he would have demanded divine honour from all rational creatures and absolute temporal power over the whole world."

Read into that as you will.

...and? It is.

yup
they own the central bank in every single country in the world except for Best Korea, Cuba, and i think Iran

nice shitpost friend