Daily reminder that he is the only one who can make an Evangelion live-action without succumbing to the Hollywoodean...

Daily reminder that he is the only one who can make an Evangelion live-action without succumbing to the Hollywoodean way of adaptations.

He loves deconstructions, biblical references and extremely intense action, and knowing that he adapted Watchmen, the comic-book equivalent to Evangelion in terms of deconstruction, he has enough experience to do the same job with Anno's work.

Snyder is too mature for teenager's anime like EVA

Del ReddiToro is the one obsessed with anime

Fuck that, he should make The Bible.

Are you talking about maturity while tossing around imaginary boogiemen like le reddit?

Congrats

I said that Snyder is mature, I never said anything about myself. Wouldn't be here if I was a mature person.

How do you know what maturity is if you've never experienced it? Did you read a wikipedia article on maturity?

The same way I know what sobriety is even though I've never felt it. Stop acting aloof.

You've never experienced not having toxin in your bloodstream? Did your mother put Vodka in the baby bottle?

C'mon man.

because I can recognize in others what I lack myself

NGE is unadaptable.

If you knew what maturity is you would embrace it immediately.

protip: It's not having a big house, a pretty wife or anything material. Those are the benefits of maturity.

Basically this. It's a product of its time, made under a very peculiar mental mood. And americans would cry havoc if they had underage fanservice.

Watchmen was considered unadaptable too.

>First episode of Evansnydergelion
>Unit 01 vs target practice Angel
>Destroy Tokyo 3 completely
>Second episode
>Third impact

and snyder proved that was the case

they would age up the characters just like they did with Ender's Game. And just like EG, ruin the point of the source material.

Evangelion should be adapted by Cary Joji Fukunaga

Amazing director, doesn't kowtow to Hollywood demands and as a bonus he has some of that Nip blood in him

So what you are saying is we can expect a mediocre Eva film that mostly misses the point, cuts out way too much, and fails to be as visually impressive as a 2d medium?

I will never stop being butthurt about how shit ozymandius was in the film.

damn Snyder looks like THAT?

Look how that turned out. The general public disliked it, and so did hardcore fans.

The problem with NGE is there is no market for it outside of a few hardcore weebs that hype it up as the greatest thing ever made. It's a deconstruction of genre that hasn't been relevant for 20 years, and is practically unheard of by the general public. And unlike Watchmen, it has 20+ episodes of mystery/build-up that you couldn't hope to do justice in a standalone film.

What are people here so obsessed with 'deconstructing' genres?

>And americans would cry havoc if they had underage fanservice.
Why would they include that? There's no good reason for them to.

This might come as surprise but the human species has variance in height. 174cm is well within the variation.

>he is the only one who can make an Evangelion live-action without succumbing to the Hollywoodean way of adaptations

snyder chose a 30 year actress to play silk spectre in watchmen
so, he was going to choose another 30-year-old actors to play asuka and shinji

i would watch the shit out of a Snyder bible movie

manlet detected.

My height is 185 centimeters or six foot. If I was 174cm zero fucks would be given.

>this guy is using logic he must be a manlet

you must be fun at party's xD

I'm usually the funniest person at the party, yes.

Actually Snyder would be a terrible choice to adapt NGE because he has proved three times that he does not understand cartoon characters, or indeed, "characters" at at. His NGE would be a dismal, sludgey pastiche of miserable faces, CGI robots pounding each other against a dark green gray background, pompous dialogue and silhouetted crucifixes.

He's the guy who would seize on the infamous Shinji masturbation scene in EoE and reproduce it perfectly in live action without bothering to include any of the context or build up leading up to that moment because he is a dimwit who only understands things on the most superficial level

Sure you are. Also it's 170 not 174.

not even Anno can adapt Evangelion well as seen in the Rebuilds

>inb4 they were 2deep4u

How big of a difference is 4cm? Enough for you to spend time googling? Do you google heights for fun? What's your endgame?

Good day.

I'd produce it.

>actors

pls no
I'd rather have them go the star wars route and find fairly new (and young) talent. Gary Oldman would be kind of okay, though.

I would, however be pretty damn okay with Dennis Villeneuve directing it. Del Toro would make it too cartoonish.

>not casting Hugh Laurie as Gendo

Actually Snyder should do less intelectual stuff and focus his visual talent on flicks like lets say a new Blob movie (hard R rating) or a new Mortal Kombat

Why? He isn't a corporate slave and is probably already living a wholesome life.

What are those extra dollars going to do?

Del Toro would only direct the Eva scenes. Everything else would be Villeneuve.

That feel when you realize Snyder will only make so many movies, and will eventually have to end his reign as the kinomaster

Nah man Zack's going to make a movie about the American independence with George Washington as the lead. He's been planning it.

Remember the dream sequence in Shutter Island? Scorsese could work wonders by turning it into an outright horror film.

>He isn't a corporate slave
>wife is his boss who was a huge slut in her 20s
hahaahaHAHAH

I don't think you actually know what deconstruction is. I don't think you've ever read any Derrida.

Prove me wrong.

I agree, there is literally no other director in all of Hollywood I'd want to do an Eva adaptation more than him.

You are living in a fantasy world.

I'm fishing for (you's) obviously.
Lurk moar.

Marriage is a partnership. If anything, he free'd himself from corporate slavery by marrying a smart woman.

Just wait until you hear him speak!

Is your heart rate elevated as you anticipate (You)s?

(You)s do not enable your existence.

Also how do you know my friendly demeanor isn't just a tool to fuck with you?

Peace and love.

If it is a way to fuck with me you are doing a poor job mate.

Well, you will never know to be sure.
And I will never know how flustered you are.
And actually neither of these things matter.

Are your lips or eyes dry? Is your posture hunched over? What is a (You) to you?

Everything.

Isn't that a little embarrassing thing to admit for a professional shitposter?

I don't judge but someone might. Or maybe I do judge. Would it even matter either way?

Not just a movie about George Washington, but a movie in the style of 300. People are going to get so mad.

OP actually makes sense. I would pay to watch Snyder's Evangelion.

As a professional shitposter, I find your post offensive and demeaning.

What people fail to understand is that shitposting isn't just deliberately posting low-quality material to an online message board; it's a way of life. Shitposting isn't something I DO, it's something I AM. Shitposting is what helps me get out of bed in the morning, and what puts me to bed at night. I don't know what I'd do without shitposting in my life. Through all the ups and the downs, shitposting has always been there for me.

I've been a shitposter as long as I could remember. It all started when I was 12-years-old. It all started from when began posting low-quality comments on YouTube videos for attention; humble beginnings. I was discriminated against from all directions. People called me a "shitposter," a "troll," a "spammer," and a "retarded faggot." However, the word "shitposter," in particular, resonated with me. Like an African American wears the word "nigga" as a badge of honor, I decided to proudly identify as a shitposter. Shitposting became who I was and what I stood for.

My shitposting abilities allowed me to get through my college creative writing classes with a solid C- average, and go on to make something real of my life with my unique talent. Before I knew it, a shitposting talent scout searched me out, and next thing I knew, I became a high profile columnist for the Huffington Post. I now do what I love for a living. Can you say the same for yourself? So the next time you use the harsh pejorative "shitposter" in a derogatory sense, remember the struggles, trials, and tribulations of my people, and try to walk a mile in our shoes.

I am a shitposter and I am proud.

I'm expecting 25% RT at most with reviews focusing entirely on it "glorifying slavery" or some retarded shit like that.

If you're so committed to shitposting, the next level of shitposting is shitposting for sport, not validation.

I recommend it. Shitpost on, mister professional shitposter.

Alright sir. I will.