New trailer.

youtube.com/watch?v=JDcAlo8i2y8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cNA-hvsHfz8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

monkino

Nice

>Literal race traitor gorilla who fights with the humans over apes

I love how these movies constantly reverse the tropes you'd expect.

With the whole "noble savage" trope you'd expect a human to fight other humans defending apes. Instead we get the opposite. Just like in the last movie you'd expect the war-mongering humans to violate the peace with apes at one with nature, but instead we got the opposite

I'm gonna watch this movie just because of that poster

Fuck, It makes me so hard. I'm gonna be so hard in a theatre, just thinking about how the apes are a representation of superior black men winning the war with white "men" and getting the spoils of the war, white woman

sorry Sup Forums but I just can't help it. kino overload.

So this movie will be about bestiality between a human and a chimp?

WAS THAT FUCKING KOBA TOWARDS THE END?

No.

>gets hard over a little girl

Yup, that's a Sup Forumsbeard. Digusting pedophile

CGI looks fantastic tbqh

I'm 99% sure this is Koba.

It's going to be great again, isn't it. This reboot has been a revelation

I'm 99% sure it's not.

He's dead.

APE

Didn't the end credit scene after the last movie all but confirm he's alive?

I'm not trying to be a cunt by arguing with you, I'm just fairly certain its him, or at the very least he's alive.

second movie was pure kino

high hopes for this one

most underrated series of the decade

One of kobas eyes is white and he has a scar over his eye while this ape does not possess these characteristics.

>I came For (You)

bravo

>Did you get big for them?

Why is she so cute? :3

True ape-kino.

Out of the way capeshit.
It is now time for APESHIT

looks like she can't act though

apes are not fucking monsters like white men. They will wait until she's fit to breed.

>CGI Ape as the main actor
>based Woody Harrelson is the antagonist

Not really. They just added ape breathing sounds over a black screen to leave a tiny door open for his return.

But the director already said they decided to not bring him back.

he's a big guy

> I thought we had a chance.
> I... did too.

That part at the end of Dawn hurt like a motherfucker.

>But the director already said they decided to not bring him back.

BUT HE WAS SO COOL.

Do you have a source for that? I imagine it came from an interview or something.

What do you believe is the message presented by this film?

This film series just keeps getting better.

This is actual blockbuster kino unlike the capeshit that most fags keep arguing over.

Dawn was a pretty great film.

why are Gorillas so badass?

The CGI on that poster looks like shit. Weird that they let that slip.

>apecaust
>real
Nice try, chimpenberg.

>He's a smart one isn't he?

That gave me feels I wasn't expecting.

the brutalities of war and how it shatters the bonds of friendship. The cycle of revenge etc.. Was the message of the last movie too

They literally went out of their way to make his "death" scene as soft as they could. Instead of just falling to his death, he swings off a rope and lands on a platform that then slides much more slowly down the building.

I love this series so much. They are so understated. It feels like the writers and directors work in complete harmony together, and the studio just lets them do whatever they need to tell the right story.

Fucking hell the last film started of with 20 minutes of almost total silence, just as we watched the community they built. It astounds me that they've been able to do what they have done with this series when it could have been a disaster.

The same message as all the movies in the series, including the old ones: Sapience is a curse and violence is the inevitable result of it.

Most likely an extension of the one in Dawn.

Because they're vegan

Not enough of a time jump between the second movie. This just seems like filler.

Is James Franco ever gonna make a return to this series?

I fucking hope not

>helicopter is attacking the humans and apes who defected
Yep. helicopter wielding monkeys. attack helicopters as well.
Jesus Christ.

>"All of human history has led to this moment. The irony is we created you, and nature has been punishing us ever since. This is our last stand, and if we lose, it will be a planet of niggers."

Like, really?

Why would I even watch this movie? It's obvious how it will end.

His character is confirmed dead.

No he died a long time ago

Wow its almost as if the apes ar evolving and becoming human like. Who would have thought?

TOGETHA

If they were human they would have created the helicopters themselves. They have stole them most likely so they are no better than niggers and therefore non human

Do you even understand the premise of these movies?

you know full well there is a big leap between handling basic tools and living in trees, to controlling a fucking attack helicopter.

Low IQ faggot spotted

how in hell are these movies still getting made

They are good and make money

HURR DURR HUMANS ARE BAD HOW DARE THEY TRY TO NOT GO EXTINCT

THE APES ARE THE REAL HEROES HURR DURR

ALSO THE BAD GUY IS CONVENIENTLY WHITE AND A MILITARY GUY

Hey, hey... I like your thinking.

It's probably some humans that defected and joined cesar because the apes dindu nothing and are trying to get their life back on track and shiet.

who the fuck even goes to see these random monkey cgi flicks

It's weird that you have a problem with this. Posting another fantastic scene from Dawn.

youtube.com/watch?v=cNA-hvsHfz8

For the Tank scene WETA created 1030 different iterations before Matt Reeves finally decided it looked good enough.

>a monkey controlling a helicopter in a movie were they still live in trees and have no modesty doesn't make my eyes roll
get better taste

>implying he's the "bad" guy

It was reverse Darwinism, that's all, the sequels are just cash in's with no real meaning, still good movies though.

>They are good and make monkey

I pilot an attack helicopter, it's easy.

I guess you didn't watch Dawn? It was the apes who started shit, not the humans.

Lowkey this might be the best trilogy of the past 15 years.

Flying helicopters is piss easy though compared to planes. Especially landing.

What exactly are you trying to convey here?

the mindset is always that humans deserve it

There are no bad guys in these movies.

I kind of want them to do one where the apes are more humanoid

War isn't out yet but if it's as good as Dawn I'd agree with that.

you should check out spike lee's movies.

How do you figure, buddy? I'd love to hear your analysis.

And yet the main villain in Dawn was one of the apes, not a human.

>the main villain in dawn was one of the apes
Wrong.

Did you watch the movie?

Did you? Everybody in that movie had justified motives for hating the enemy. There were no good guys or bad guys.

meant that it'd be interesting to how they'd tackle the apes more evolved like the old ones or the 2001 one, nice nigger joke though

Koba is the villain of Dawn you retarded fucking prick.

Koba is not ape

I've heard these are good, but I am deeply uncomfortable with the premise because I'm pretty species-centric or whatever term you want to use. I have a visceral hatred of aliens, artificial intelligence, all that shit. Is this just a preachy, humanity gets its just desserts sort of thing, or more complex? I've seen some earlier posts in this thread that point to the latter, but I don't know if people are being serious or not.

What? Koba was the main villain, he did a coup on Caesar's reign and fabricated the conflict with the humans. The human leader was suspicious of the Apes, but he reluctantly agreed to attempt to deal peacefully with them initially.

>PotA
>"villains"
No.

this surrogate daughter thing is gonna get old rly fast.

>The human leader was suspicious of the Apes, but he reluctantly agreed to attempt to deal peacefully with them initially.
Lol, are you fucking kidding? Gary Oldman's character's first thought was to just march up to the dam with rifles and murder all the apes.

Well gee let's hope you can contain your autism for two hours.

some people must really have nothing to do on the week end

Well the second movie the ape is the bad guy and the humans did nothing wrong

if you have seen any of these movies you would know that it is not black and white and that the humans are kinda right

and he agreed to peace until Koba attacked

War was inevitable. Caesar knew this. Koba did too but Koba actually wanted to win this war.

Hm ok

I've only seen the ones with Heston and Wahlberg

Koba was a stalwart defender of apekind who had a justified hatred of humanity. He wasn't even bad until humans showe dup and starting fucking things up for apes, like shooting Ash. The only thing he wanted at first was for humans to fuck off, and for Caesar to not trust them. This was doubly true when he told Caesar he was "going hunting" and went back to the city to find the weapon stockpiles with the guys test firing all the weapons in case the 3 day limit was over.

>agreed to peace
Again, wrong. He agreed to wait three days until Malcolm would maybe or maybe not get the dam running. If the dam wasn't running in 3 days he was going to march up there and just kill all the apes.