Will the recent outbreak of K2 overdoses in New York help or hinder the efforts of legalizing recreational marijuana...

Will the recent outbreak of K2 overdoses in New York help or hinder the efforts of legalizing recreational marijuana use in the blue state?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t6pmc7Tpx4w
youtube.com/watch?v=qP5edWvRA7g
youtube.com/watch?v=K4yKmNneIlI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Perhaps, but only because people care more about New York. It should've happened long ago when the first controversy surrounding Spice came about. Nope, has to take people in the big ol' city of New York to OD for people to consider marijuana legalization a safer alternative than allowing poor synthetic alternatives to breed.

Isn't NY super liberal? What's been keeping them until now?

Wait this shit is still popular?

It was a thing in MD like 6 or 7 years ago.

If only there were some sort of safe, legal alternative

It's still a thing in big cities. I live in houston and there's homeless people on kush everywhere.

Probably not
This shit is illegal regularly
But a small chemical change gets it through loopholes.

That shit is literally Damiana herb with Acetone and nail polish remover.
You'd do yourself a favor if you switched to huffing cans of paint instead.

Anyone dumb enough to use K2 over actual marijuana deserves the overdose.

These chemicals are constantly getting banned, so they switch to new ones that we dont fully understand.

It is not safe.

This. Darwinism at its finest.

>implying K2 isn't a CIA false flag to make sure marijuana never gets federally legal

lel

Noob question here: How can one tell the difference from good old marijuana and this spice / k2 shit?

Don't buy pot from a ghetto nigger, and you'll be fine.

spice/k2 looks like potpourri (or grass clippings) and smells like chemicals.

weed looks like weed and smells like weed.

Fuck K2, man
Fucked me up for life
Nobody's gonna care how many people fall prey to it
I didn't hear shit about it when I was in my weed phase, caught me completely off guard

what are the differences in high/aftereffects? how long does it last?

That shit is like crack. The high is shitty and oftentimes spooky but you still get addicted. If you smoke a bong hit of it you will travel to nightmare land for 30 minutes to an hour. Kicks your anxiety receptors into overdrive.

At least that's how it was a few years ago, the effects change with the chemicals. Of I remember correctly this stuff was AM-2201

LEGALIZATION WHEN?

Atleast over there you guys can go to Colorado or something, here in Europe we're still fucked. I just want to smoke wherever the fuck I want, parks, public pools, etc.

Is that the filthy synthetic shit that sends you into madness?

The only reason it exists and is legal is to kill people and fuck up their lives and blame it on Marijuana.

The sole purpose of it is to hinder the efforts of legalization.

K2 tastes, smells, and looks different.

K2 doesnt come as a bud. Its a entirely different set of herbs sprayed with man made thc shit. If the shit you have looks like Colonel Sander's secret recipe, dont fuck with it.

The chemicals are unsafe. Anyone can purchase these "research chemicals" and spray this shit.

The problem is that the THC chemicals in the spray arent the same THC on the plant. It does its work differently.

The last time I fucked with K2, before I knew better and did the research, it made me very paranoid and gave me hallucinations. I did not get "high" like one does with real weed. It didnt make me feel relaxed, it made me feel like I was going insane.

And that was that specific blend of chemicals. When they get banned, they switch it up to keep it "legal". The effects will also change, and we dont always know what all it can do to your nervous system, let alone the rest of your body.

Man has smoked bud for eons, dont fuck with fake shit.

Know a dealer or friend who you trust?
I'd never get weed from a random mudslime

Kek I remember how good was spice back in high school

it's times like these im glad my dealer is an upper middle class white man

I can second the Houston epidemic. There are lots of completely fuck off homeless people in jail who smoked themselves retarded on Kush.

Kek, I remember when it was super popular in the Baltics.

Cousin got hooked and took out dozens of loans, which his parents had to repay.

Good times

"kush" but thats weed not k2

k2 is just spices and herbs mixed with untested chemicals. nothing like weed or even close to it.
its disgusting and dangerous. fuck this k2 stuff.

I cannot believe this shit is legal in your country.
Even so, how degenerate do you have to be to use it.
(I saw the 33 NYC zobies - clearly pretty degen.)

youtube.com/watch?v=t6pmc7Tpx4w

whats this docu to see what this shit can do to you. never seen weed do that to anyone.

I've seen Dune like 4times and I still haven't figured this shit out.

Me and my friends were terrible people so we would always trick people.

>load up bong with spice
>hand it to somebody
>"rip that pot dude!"
>everybody cheers him on so he takes a big toke
>while he's holding it in we yell "woah man that was spice!"
>"you got spiced!"
>laugh at the incredibly fucked up person for twenty minutes

All in good fun.

not for a Canadian or European.
More like somewhat liberal.
Still the greatest city in the world, by a large margin.

that shit is still around?
I thought jwh was banned years ago

>All in good fun.

Rural fun, I guess.

How did it fuck you up for life?

They only ban the specific chemical structure used at the time.

Then someone throws together a new structure and its back on sale. Banning it isnt so simple it seems.

Yea I would have super glued your nuts to your belly. All in good fun. Douche bag.

Yes my god I am telling you from first hand experience this stuff will kill the 'faint hearted' pun intended.

Just the Chicago suburban hellscape. Id rather live in the boonies

There is no need to be upset

what the fug? nyc has a divegrass team? i live here and havent heard of it

It did not fuck me up for life because I knew when I started seeing doors fly open by themselves to leave it the fuck alone and to start reading.

Other people dont have the sense to do that it seems, I can only imagine the damage it does over time.

Wait for that 3 day open air festival in Chicago this weekend. It starts today. Gonna be a war zone.

>smoke spice
>die
>get stuck in a time loop
>wake up thinking someones comming to kill me
>run bare foot 5k to my moms house as whispers and shadows chase me down the dark empty streets

10/10 would recommend.

doesnt it fall under the Analogue Act or whatever?

jwh018 seems safer than the chems theyre coming up with now

Oh I'd have fucked you up no doubt about it.

its not marijuana, dingus.

Laws and decency has never stopped jews before, now has it?

You and your friends sound like complete douchebags.

Impossible, you would have been spiced.

mah dank digits

The reason all the freakouts happen are.. well, fuck, I'll greentext it for you autists

>be "businessman"
>order synthetic cannibinoids from chinese labs
>jhw-018 is just like weed once it hits your brain
>put it on smokeable plant matter, sell over the internet to teenagers and people who get drugtested
>some greedy fucks wholesale it straight to gas stations and headshops, setting off a chain reaction that ruins everything for everyone
>of course, these ones are the people who get rich
>jhw-etcs get banned, order new chemicals and put on plant matter and repeat
>some of them aren't fully tested
>some people react weird to shit no matter what it is
>some people can't handle getting high
>some people have schizo episodes triggered by THC and the same thing may happen for other chemicals that hit the same receptors
>and of course the most common problem, Ching Chong Yang in the lab doesn't practice the best quality control so who knows what other product got mixed in with your raw powder, like say maybe a hilarious hallucinogen like 2ci!
>all these things add up to people go fucking nuts constantly when smoking this shit

t. ran LegalHighGuides.com until David an hero'd

lucky you didnt get addicted to u47700

youtube.com/watch?v=qP5edWvRA7g

I just leave it here

The original JWH blends were pretty nice.

can you please explain what is happening exactly in this
>can guess its synthetics

But I mean what is being said like a transcript
>or is there one ?

>What are the Netherlands

Pablo last time I checked they were in Europe

12:21 he says "they are seeing you, retards"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Luigi I thought you couldn't smoke everywhere tho? Just inside coffe shops

It put my in the ER with massive seizures, first time trying it, swear to god I saw the light, and the hospital staff told my mom that I was going to die, I begged the light to let me stay, and I woke up.

Just don't smoke this shit, OP, it's not worth it.

Sounds spooky. Can you elaborate a bit more?

guy smoked spice and after this had become to rage, destroyed his flat using axe and getting wounds because he smashed the windows

police and doctors are trying to arest him

ty

whats he ranting about they are seeing you though?

He thinks he is seeing demons or something?

I doubt it was spice more like a dissociative

Yeah the police might stop you, never happened to me because I don't act like a dickwad. Even in Italy I smoke freely on the streets without acting weird or dodgy, best way to hide something is to do it casual like in full view. Looks like I am smoking a cigarette from a distance.

oh I also forgot how one of the four or five J-dubs had almost no 'high' but had results for shrinking tumors, and when that came out the JWH/JWH (i always mix that up and can't be bothered to even search something from my old life) variants all got banned fast

i preferred using AKB-48 (iirc) the best, a very nice giggly mellow high, people always complimented me on how they associated synthetic smokes with terror and anxiety pain, and how surprised they were

he also speaking on 5:43 "give me a chance to be better, just give a chance, please, PLEASE"

spice is fucking shit
just make bud legal so we dont need to deal with it

Not him but it can make everybody's faces look ghoulish and fucked up. You get paranoid like somebody hates you or wants to kill you just because they looked at you. One time I was sitting in my kitchen after smoking it and I saw the corners of my countertop start curling. Its hard to describe but definitely spooky. Only spookier drug I've tried was DPH(Benedryl) which is a whole other can of worms.

>spice

That's crazy, I smoked a couple bags back in 2011/2012 I believe at the time the chemicals were jwh and am2201. Never had any reaction like that, mostly just felt like good weed. Im always paranoid that I caused permanent damage because I do have some panic/anxiety issues now. But I'm pretty sure that just happened by itself.

Reading these reactions is crazy , must be entirely different chemicals and dosages because I never had anything even resembling a complete dissociative state or anything like that.

It wasnt much. That specific episode I had started smoking one-hitters of it at around 3pm. I started feeling a bit of the heavy pressure around the 6th hit. After a hit ever 20 minutes or so I started feeling a heavy feeling of unease. I wasnt "drunk" or "stoned", just felt heavy and worried. I finished the whole pack around 11pm and laid down. I was in a dark room so I could rest when the door slammed open. I get up to close it, but it was already closed. Laid down and it did it again, and i could feel the air of it open. It wasnt actually opening. I left the room and saw green orbs flying around. I eventually got to sleep and never fucked with it again.

The paranoia and other shit is mild compared to others who smoke way more of it way faster.

remember when some ching chong nip ning nong threw out a PCP analogue (4-meo-PCP) and it was loaded with cyanogen bromide impurity or some such shit? or the URB-597 cannabinoid batch that had considerably heavy metal impurities?

of course, responsibility lies with the middleman as well to GC/MS all his products

PS: you should be hung for having anything to do with that DEA circlejerk

a problem back then, and even more so now with cannabinoids active in the microgram are suppliers trying to make their product the "dankest" - overpotentiating the hell out of it - and so you get kids doing fat rips expecting something like weed and then going batshit when it ends up totally different.

frankly, with the JWH series, there are no directly toxic metabolites (unless you burn them, like 99% of spice users). You are subjecting yourself to the same risk as you would with pure THC, no more, no less.

However much of what is on the market today I believe has been demonstrated to dramatically lower the seizure threshhold or have some effect theirein. Most if not all of it currently comes from a discarded Pfizer patent.

maybe, but his nieghboor which had uploaded this wrote that he is addictive to drugs

he also wrote that he had moved to another flat

he shouldn't be so blooded if he wasn't high because it's just feel of self safety

no, he wanted to get help from a people from the flat which door he is holding

Damn. What a nice alternative to weed. Hopefully it didn't do any permanent damage.

Only started smoking marijuana about a year ago and frankly I don't think its worth the risk at this point. Too many people trying to genetically alter marijuana or those fucked up synthetic versions that will ruin your life. At this point its only a matter of time before somebody creates a legitimate strain that drives its users completely insane.

Case and point of why I pretty much don't trust anyone in the drug "culture", If they aren't trying to constantly get you to try the latest drug, then they are giving you something that isn't as advertised for kicks.

Like assholes that think its funny to ruin someone's trip while they are on shrooms. There just asking for a full force karma raping.

youtube.com/watch?v=K4yKmNneIlI

also this guys was cathing drugdealers (spice and etc) humilate and interview them and give them to police, but now they are in jail, because they had killed one person

the left guy is 15 yo on the video

Many current synthetic cannabinoids seem to mimic dissociatives. Of course, they haven't been studied well enough to know if this is a direct cause of the drug or some downstream effect from hyperactivation of receptors...

That said, a few select cannabinoids such as AKB-48/APINACA and related derivatives have a direct, active metabolite that is a dissociative: amandatine.

not sure about the right guy, be the left now in jail.

thei project is still alive (at least was half year ago), one guy from far right political part LDPR does it, but not with brutality like it was

that was nothing compared to dragonfly complete with vendors tripping over themselves to cover up their involvements in how it got where it got

>PS: you should be hung for having anything to do with that DEA circlejerk

it's people like you who fall for fake tweet screenshots, isn't it? the biggest problem that happened to that community was money and, well, substance abuse problems, which looking back should surprise no one.

when there's money at stake, people will do anything, forge anything, etc. the fake IRC chatlogs etc weren't even Pol Harbor "moot has hired SJW mods to purge us all as part of a grand conspiracy" tier quality

>frankly I don't think its worth the risk at this point

wut, I'm sure there's plenty of good weed there, if your friends smoke they probably know who to buy from already, what state are you in?

If weed was 100% legal this would not have happened.

I s'pose that makes sense.
Goodness gracious that's a dick move.
Not quite spiking people's pizza with shrooms-tier but damn.
>genetically alter marijuana
No.

A few years ago this stuff was all the rage in New Zealand. Cunts would be lined up outside Dairies/Smoke Shops/Sex shops in the early morning to get their fix. For a few months I was smoking K2 on a fairly regular basis (1 or 2 times a week) because it was far more easy to acquire and $20 would get you 2 grams of it instead of just 1 gram of weed. At first it wasn't too much different to what I was used to. Maybe a more "floaty" feeling with a slight psychedelic edge to it. We called K2 (and all the other 100s of brands of it) "Legals."

As our government started to catch on to the Legals phenomenon it reacted about as intelligently as you'd expect a western nation to react to drug use. They tried to ban it. Unlike Marijuana, Legals aren't the same thing every time. There wasn't a need for a black market since all the new and not fully understood research chemicals used to make the stuff meant that whenever one type of Legals got banned the next type would already be under the counter at every place that sold them. It was around this time that we started to hear about all the seizures this stuff had been giving people. My experiences with it started to change too. Hallucinations got far more intense and lasted a lot longer. It wasn't long before I was back to smoking good old fashioned marijuana.

Everyone else seemed to be smartening up too. A lot of dairies stopped selling them, not because efforts to ban them were even remotely successful, but because owners were opting out. People started to protest the criminalization of marijuana, because obviously if you could buy weed from a store instead of a shady ally then you wouldn't need to buy fucking LEGALS.

However, as it currently stands, New Zealand is going through the biggest Marijuana shortage in decades thanks to Police activity and as far as I'm aware there are still a few places where you can pick up legals over the counter.

oh that makes sense
rc cannabinoids fell out of fashion around here years ago. Now 1plsd, etizolam, and speed rcs are all the rage

I used to smoke spice. When they first became popular they were fine and fairly similar to weed in effect. Once DEA cracked down on the certain types they came up with worse versions. One time I nearly died when I took a hit of spice while I was on suboxone. I had a seizure and my heart rate was down to 39bpm according to paramedics.

If it was actual spice I dont see the problem, all in all it would get you 3x more stoned, nothing more. The other "brands" that followed would literally drive you nuts.

This

Reminder that you cannot be white if you actively use illegal drugs.

Illustrates the same old song: chem skirts law, gets banned, new chem, problems.

The internet ruined everything. 'Research chemicals' and legals were available through mail order catalogues for decades, just not widely known about. Fucking. Decades.

Amateur. Doing people in with salvia is funner.

Made a girl piss herself once.

>Paying more than 6€ for a gram of good weed

people do this? what a fucking scam

Don't think i can handle any more happenings.

>You can't be white if you break the law.

I hope you paid for all of your media and music and movies.

:^)

reminder that who gives a fuck government loving sheep

Drug users argue by stammering out vaguely tangentially related statements because their mind is unable to express coherence. It is no longer a white mind. It is the same mind that infests the inner-city. It is a worthless mind.

>Smelly goyim
>t.illuminati drug

20 New Zealand dollars will get you around a gram in Wellington, other cities you'll probably do better. The fucked part is no dealer I've ever known has a fucking clue what kind of weed they're even peddling outside of whether it's Indica or Sativa. Granted it's pretty rare to find bad weed in New Zealand. But I'd still like a selection of strains or even to know what strain I'm smoking.

Did you break the law to get anything on your computer? Answer the question you cuck

>something is illegal
>therefore it's bad
>shrooms are bad even though they're less harmful than coffee
>cares about "le white meme" in 2016

either you're 15 or don't live a happy life at all, or you're just trolling