Would you rather let 500,000 mexican immigrants into your country or 5,000 chicano emigrants?

would you rather let 500,000 mexican immigrants into your country or 5,000 chicano emigrants?

mexicans

mexicans

chicanos

chicanos

2:2 half time

t. mexicans
t. chicanos

BUMP

>t. sherlock

None
How about no more fucking browns in my once beautiful white country

t.CHI

>modern day conquistador

lol Now I understand why Americans believe Spaniards are spics too.

>Superior 1st world healthcare
Are you sure about that?

Its first world insofar as you need a first world salary to keep up with your healtcare costs. Just got a routine checkup and it $250 with insurance, fuck it.

Jesus fucking christ. Americans are the ultimate cucks, 259 for a checkup? How on earth can people believe that insurance companies, a middleman looking for profit, ever provide adequate coverage for a reasonable price?

I hate Chicanos so fucking much.

>Superior education
>Billingual
>can't spell simple english words
>but Conquistador spelled correctly
the absolute state of CHI

That's like asking if you want cancer or aids.

Cancer is neat...
AIDS is for hookers and losers

5,000 is nothing so obviously them.

No one.

Same thing, once a Mexican becomes a naturalized U.S. citizen they are American. Also immigrants are usually good because they work harder and for less pay than the native white Americans.

Would you rather date a CHI or a M*jinarco?

CHI and who are these two qt's?

Mexican immigrants are mostly white Hispanics.

m*jinarcos that's what they are

Why are you so fucking idiot?? Do you have any idea of what exactly are you posting??? . You're pathetic dumshit with down please go fuck yourself you mongolid. You know They're both are the same thing but you can't notice this because you have Down syndrome you idiot scum.

if you see a white Mexican here 99% guaranteed they're mid-high class. They can afford to get a passport and VISA to immigrate elsewhere.

I have a visa but it's expired now.

Don't believe you

why not?

>tfw you're not CHI master race

That just isn't true at all