Bama won the natty

>Bama won the natty
>Pats basically handed the owl

At least the NBA is still interesting, right?. Cavs have been shit lately, Raptors look good at away games, Celtics are pretty solid. Rockets and Thunder have looked good recently and could give the Warriors trouble in the playoffs.

It's possible the NBA Finals will be good this year, right Sup Forums?
right...?

Patriots, warriors and Alabama every year till we die

I can't stand watching basketball.

>Score
>Run down the court (which is the size of a small room and takes 3 seconds to do)
>Score
>repeat
>repeat
>repeat
>Oops he missed, there's the game

>Rockets and Thunder have looked good recently and could give the Warriors trouble in the playoffs.

brainlet

You know why people fucking hate the Patriots and Bama it is because they are fucking boring. The Patriots are one of the most boring teams to watch play.

I can't stand watching hockey

>pass
>miss
>pass
>miss
>pass
>pass
>miss
>MISSS
>pass
>miss
repeat for 95% of game
>oops, puck snuck in, there's the game

That faggot coward Durant ruined the sport

What a coincidence I can't stand either of these shitty sports

ikr

could be watching commercials or players standing still instead instead of the game's top athletes playing ball

>The Patriots are one of the most boring teams to watch play.

Then why have all 7 of their SB appearances since 2001 been classic games?

With the last 2 having the most amazing SB finishes in history of the game

Amerilards baka

>at leas the nba is interesting
>the nba finals will be good

is this a troll thread?

Based

I give basketball an edge though, at least there's a natural momentum/flow to game and it's fun to watch in final minutes

Hockey is PASSPASSPASSPASSRANDOMGOAL and fucking retarded

>watch a game of the NBA
>score
>score
>score
>score
>foul, game stops, player goes to foul line, takes 2 minutes to take a few shots
>score
>score
>foul
>repeat 100 times all game, so much scoring each score is irrelevant
>team has big lead, other team goes on run and comes back
>other team goes on run, other team goes on run to come back
>last two minutes, which should be exciting since its the only time where the scores make a difference, take half an hour as the teams intentionally foul each other

then extrapolate to the regular season
>season is so long that coaches routinely rest best players since over half the league makes the playoffs anyway, seeding doesn't matter because best teams and same teams always win no matter what
>regular season discussion is filled with talking about which players have beefs and what this player said on instagram/twitter about this guy and what the players are wearing pregame and postgame and which kardashian which player is dating and how "petty" everyone is because the sport itself is too boring to talk about
>currently, warriors the best team in nba history, not even a contest, no point in watching the sport

and then of course
>referees call games easier for superstar players, ignore basic foul calls and call games differently in playoffs
>draft process is rigged
>fans literally, unironically, celebrate how exciting the offseason is and how its better than the regular season and playoffs
>league needs to be contracted by 10 teams to centralize talent and make most of the league competitive

yeah, quite a great sport you got there

>pats basically handed the owl
if the trashadelphia shitgles™ play like they did today the only hope for pats is refball

Literally this, shit is at least always a good game. Fuck, I'm sure Patsfags are praying for a blowout for a change so they don't go through multiple heart attacks this time.

nba should be moved to that shithole /asp/

>doesn't watch the regular season
>the only hope for pats is refball
>thinking that the pats win any other way

Nigger the league isn't going to lose out of the Brady money, they will rig it just like they did in the AFC championship

Hockey players are better athletes than NBA players, who are just "lolhuge genetics" and nothing more. Most of those guys wouldn't be able to hack it in other leagues where the goal isn't at an arbitrary height.

>dominating team wins
>game is considered a classic
No shit, literally the definition of classic. Doesn't mean it's interesting and fun to watch.

but they almost didn't win

American sports and entertainment are dying and thank god.

In the 4th quarter:
>refs instantly called Matt Ryan fumbled the ball instead of a forward pass and reviewing it to decide
>refs instantly said Edelman caught the ball on the ridiculously lucky catch instead of calling it incomplete and reviewing it to decide
>call on the field always stands unless indisputable evidence
Hmmm

>implying

Hockey's the only sport still worth a dang, if you can pardon my language.

what are you happy tosee replacing it

>beat the failcons 15-10 at home
>thinking they have a chance in the owl against the cheatriots and the refs

When was the last time a team not named the Blackhawks, Penguins, or Kings won?

Euro sports and weebshit t b h senpai

Lacrosse is the only patrician north american sport

I just can't bring myself to get interested in hockey or soccer. I've tried, but sports that constantly end in single digit scores are so unbelievably boring. Same with baseball. I'll never understand how baseball is considered an "American pastime". I know almost no baseball fans, except people that played it growing up. The games aren't even played on major networks. Same with soccer and hockey. They're just so unwatchable.

>At least the NBA is still interesting
You trolling?

Vikings had the best defense in the league and Foles ripped them apart. Pats had to get the refs to barely squeak them by the Jags.
I don't know why so many people undervalue the Eagles. If Foles plays like he has been Eagles will whoop their ass.

whats your sport then, the nba

>Hockey players are better athletes than NBA players
Ehh I doubt that. Basketball (read: NBA) is terrible though, with the garbage rules and manufactured drama. It's the trashy daytime tv of sport

I hate anime but why is Japan the only country left with any sense?

2011. But this season looks like it will probably turn out quite different. The hawks aren't contenders and the pengs and kings are treading water in the wild-card territory.

Tf are you on about? Majority of athletes are "lolhuge genetics"
>Most of those guys wouldn't be able to hack it in other leagues where the goal isn't at an arbitrary height.
All NBA goals are at 10'. Again, wtf are you talking about.

I agree with soccer, but hockey is a much faster, more action packed sport between scores and you should give it a shot.

When you really get into it hockey is like football, a few, very meaningful scores. Footballs just count for 6. I can't get into basketball b/c individual buckets really don't matter much, its more about runs and big plays at the end of games. But the constant scoring robs the excitement for a score that a touchdown or goal have

Leave Choakland to me.

football and basketball
Hockey and football may have comparable number of scores, but the different is how the scores are gained. Hockey has a very small area of play compared to football, as well as a very small area to score. Scoring in hockey is extremely difficult, and is mostly luck. Same with soccer. Having someone defend such a small area to score and having only one chance to score it while in possession makes it boring to watch. Most shots result in blocks.
On the other hand, football involves dialing up plays, changing formations, substituting players, trick plays, and so much more. Same with basketball. I just don't see that in soccer and hockey.

refball has been carrying them for 20 years.

>football involves dialing up plays, changing formations, substituting players, trick plays
Soccer does too, you're just too retarded to appreciate it

Soccer is handegg in movement, except scoring isn't as easy as getting over a 50-meter line

The Cavs are shit but whatever team comes out the East will still get shit on by the Warriors. The Rockets are good but there's no way they can beat them 4/7 games.

Eh from what I've seen, I have to disagree. With such an open field, I fail to see it. Soccer seems to me like a bunch of 1-on-1, passing the ball frequently, constant turnovers as the ball travels across the field, cards for physical contact, constant running around the field as the ball changes possession, an so on. If you can enlighten me, feel free.

>warriorswinlol
No one has a chance in hell against Golden State barring injuries, don't delude yourself. It makes the regular season entirely irrelevant since they can slack off to an 8 seed and sweep everyone in their path off sheer talent alone