telegraph.co.uk/football/world-cup-2018-wallchart-predictor/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>muh heritage

I'm an immigrant

t. Caleb Tyler Jakubowski

no experiments

>wagner
really, seriously?
I know he's done well lately, and the meme is strong, but is this really the endgame?
if reus is injured, would you still want wagner?

very underrated
müller shouldn't play lone striker as the last european cup proved
>if reus is injured
draxler/sane but they don't have his end product

im not sure nathan dyer would play the holding midfield role so well mate

? = Isco

Thiago?
Asensio?
Isco?

Even worse

>old man iniesta

>le 2014 group stage fail faec

Rybus insted of Kapustka

will they score even a single goal?

At left mid? He's never really played well for Poland before his position change.

>playing Iniesta

sorry, instead of Jędrzejczyk who does't even play in Polish league,

>Reus
Do you really think he'll be fit for the World Cup

It's coming home la

Not Hart
Walker Smalling Jones Shaw
Ward-Prowse Dier Wilshere
Sterling Kane Rashford

Dele Alli gets left at home

kanes half decent in goal m8

Ali>Trashford

>Kittel
who is Kittel?

The problem with England is that the only positions that are set in stone are Kane, Sterling and Walker. All the other positions are up for debate, which means no one really stands out enough.

Sonny Kittel, central attacking mid, having good season in 2. Bundesliga. German born but 2 Polish parents. Played german u20 but expressed already he wants to play for Poland. Speaks Polish and even knows the anthem. I put him there because there isn't really anyone that can replace Zielinski in a playmaking role, because fuck maczynski.

>only 1 player on the left wing
Canadian tactics

>not Hart
There's a myriad of English gks, which one then? Pickford, Forster, Heaton?

Butland would be my choice

>Iniesta
Isco and Asensio

>le stadium noise man
0 heart

shouldn't it be ¿ at AC?

That's Werner, not Wagner.

maybe even Schürrle as a substitute for Reus, given he has one of his rare good days.

Are people seriously falling for the Wilshere meme? Just because Sky Sports cucks say he's having a good 2-3 games. Anyone can look good in that shit Arsenal midfield. Even fucking Lallana or Chamberlain are better picks than Wilshere.

>Wagner instead of Werner

I never stopped rating him, and he's better deep than those two. I don't care what pundits say, I use my own judgement.

Does Polish NT play with 2 tall forwards in front? Haven't watched the games so I'm interested how is it working with them.

>playing a central midfielder on the left wing
Learn from the past

They usually play with 2 forwards but Milik tore his ACL for the second time in his career this season. So when Milik is injured they usually just play Lewandowski as lone striker and 3 in the midfield.

And also all of potential World Cup strikers are over 6 feet 1 inch tall so I guess you can say they play tall forwards.

So when Milik is in suitable playing condition, he and Lewandowski play both, right? That's interesting. Who's the main targetman in this case?

cringe

Kevin Volland doesn't play at center forward position anymore?

>Kieron Dyer at DM

ter stegen
kimmich boateng hummels hector
kroos khedira weigl
draxler hurensohn sane

Lewandowski main was always main targetman for Poland but ever since he took over captain role he has been pretty good at distributing the ball as well. youtube.com/watch?v=j2NzyRcKV7I like in this video most strikers would just turn around and shoot that. Milik can't score for shit if he is not in form and missed a lot of clear cut chances at euro. But Lewy also disappears in tournaments but is always working running up and down the field helping any way he can.

>6 penalties
at least he never misses those

kevin volland can be happy we even remember his name. even löw seems to have forgotten him for the better.

Thanks for the explanation. Just has been guessing if he was working as a trequartista (creating moments for himself and for the team) or making the team mostly work for him.

>Wagner
>Khedira
>Müller on the wing

Well, I don't watch how Leverkusen play these days but Volland stats doesn't seem so harsh. He is not even a third choice for NT?

Imagine not rating Wilshere. Baffles me to be honest.

>firmino

the only squad I can tolerate
>inb4 Sporting memers whine about muh Gelson

Isnt that how >we lined up for the final (Klose instead of Wagner)? Thought khedira came in for kramer or something.

----------------------------Llioris---------------------------
---------Varane------Koscielny----Umtiti------------
Sidibé---------------------------------------------Mendy
--------------------Pogba----------Kanté---------------
-----------Fekir-------Griezmann-----Mbappé------

Forster is just a taller Hart and I doubt Heaton will walk back into the Burnley team with Pope playing well.

Anyone other than Butland or Pickford would be a joke.

Why 5 at the back? Better options in midfield or attack no? Fekir at CAM, Griez on wing and Lacazette as striker?

Khedira injured himself at the training, Kramer played for him but also got injured and got subbed for Schürrle around the 30th minute
But youre right, Müller played on the wing, but i think that was down to the fact that we didnt had any wingers (only Schürrle, Podolski and Draxler (who was like 18 or something))

>Koscielny
He's been shit for the last two seasons and is only getting worse.

Swap Koke and Iniesta and this would be pretty good.

Ah I see, I quite like Khedira actually. More consistent in defending than Can and hes the only real defensive mid available. I guess Weigl is an option but its a bit too soon for me. Let him transfer to Buyern first.

Brazil looking real spicy again, just need a good CB that can lead the back, RB and GK

for me, its Diego Demme

stones and dier seem pretty safe

I get that you like a consistent defense, but that's no reason to play Filipe over Marcelo. Marcelo creates opportunities every game, and Filipe for instance has just one goal and one assist in this LaLiga season.

For Alves, he's what we got. Maybe Fabinho from Monaco imho, but he's playing DM now.

I wouldn't play 4-2-3-1 just so we could play Paulinho in 4-1-4-1. Willian out.

unironically woodman

He's already proven he can cope with the pressure of a big tournament. He's certain to be up for contention at the next world cup so it wouldn't hurt to give him some more experience now

this may just be crazy enough to work

Nah Butland is definitely the best choice. Pickford 2nd.

Woodman couldn't cope with the pressure of Luton Town at home.

>Morata

what a shit team lmao

he won the golden gloves at the U20 world cup last year. Saved a pen in the final.

>muh heritage
kekkled a lil bit
best one so far
>no little paul
oh shiet nigga what are you doing

Müller scored ten World Cup goals playing on the right wing.

This is probably the best Englel could do. You'd might want to swap the CB's, don't really know what the optimal pairing should be.

Get Green

I'm well aware mate but if you think the U20s compare to the seniors in terms of pressure the you're loony. He looked shaky for Newcastle in the cup which was the last time I saw him. Exposing him to the world cup this summer would be suicidal.

Butland
Walker - Stones - Jones/Smalling - Bertrand
Dier - Wilshere
Sterling - Lallana/Alli - Lingard/Rashford
Kane

If not this, then extremely close to this depending on individual form. Kane captain I guess. Should have kept Big Sam too. No Cahill and no Hart.

Is this better than Mexicos NT?

Shit, forgot about Stones.

On paper - no.
In practice - yes.

Müller always played on the wing for Germany at the big tournaments.

>2010: Podolski - Özil - Müller behind Klose
>2012: Podolski - Özil - Müller behind Gomez
>2014: Özil - Kroos - Müller behind Klose
>2016: Draxler - Özil - Müller behind Gomez

The only exceptions were when Klose/Gomez were injured/out of form and Löw fell for the false 9 meme, playing Müller or Götze up front.

>Dembele
We'll get to June and he won't play like ten games this season. Out of form.
Play Coman instead, or maybe Mbappé on the wing (seems like a waste desu)

I'd rather have David seaman in goal for us than Joe Hart. I hope he continues to sit on the bench so Southgate cannot select him as our #1

>I hope he continues to sit on the bench so Southgate cannot select him as our #1
He'd probably still do it though

If Dembélé is not in good shape I prefer Fekir to Coman, Coman is average at best, he is Walcott 2.0.

telegraph.co.uk/football/world-cup-2018-wallchart-predictor/
Post your results

why aren't you rooting for your new country then?

>immigrate to the US
>don't support the US

it's people like you who have caused the defeat vs tripadvisor & trivago

I understand. I actually think the greatest challenge for France is actually decide on a formation. The team is filled with great players, but playing with Fekir, Griezmann, Mbappe, Lemar, Payet is impossible, so deciding who gets to sit is pretty important.

Because why would I root for a shit NT when I could watch my based homeland win the world cup? And also Euro cup

>Özil, Khedira and Boateng in 2018
>Wagner in any year
>fit Reus
>no Werner

When did you move?

america will always stay shit as long as it gets 5th column immigrants like you

you need to support your new national team instead of your old one

trump should deport you desu
(lucky you're a white immigrant and therefore he probably won't care about you)