California

>California

Besides fag marriage and weed, I can't think of anything that is legal in California.

>My job transferred me to California.
>Currently live in Texas
>Have 3 large gun safes with over 20k worth of fun.
>Research to see which ones are legal in CA.
>4 OUT OF 60
I'm resigning on Monday

Hopefully a lot of this recent bullshit will get overturned, I just can't see how this isn't classic INFRINGEMENT.

why don't you know.. keep the guns.. and your job?
do you not like money? do you not value freedom?

>Live in CA
>apply to Costco jobs in CA for months.
>No call backs
>apply at Costcos in Texas for shits and giggles
>2 calls the next morning.

The fuck.

california is a shitshow for the job market right now.. unless you have skills in the serving industry or the proper schooling etc.
i didn't get the job at costco (in cali) after I had a great interview +reference from friend, but I didn't show up when they called me for a drug test.. lmao

oh well I am the dishbitch now

are the four legal ones peestols?

Doesn't Cali tax the everloving fuck out of food and only apply the tax at the counter?

ayyyyyy.
any moneys good money

Two bolt action, a .22 and a shit 9mm.

probably black powder muskets that have been rendered inop.

My fucking lawn mower is not even legal in California. Commiefornia is a disgrace to freedom and should be removed of rapidly.

seems like it'd be enough for nigger control

how many rounds you got for them? also can't you keep the ones you can't take with you in storage somewhere until you come back to tejas? or are you not going back?

>Do you not value freedom?
I do that's why I'm not moving to that communist shit hole.
>Keep the guns
If discovered I'd be facing 56 felony counts. And I'm not leaving them in a storage unit for some meth head beaner to steal.
It's Texas I can find another job within a month.

>I do that's why I'm not moving to that communist shit hole.
but you already have your funz... it is your choice to give up the job you already have when you can keep the guns and move but apparently you value state's rights over constitutional guarantees.. I don't
unfortunately I am already here in Cali and thus can't get most of the funz that are banned but you can bring them IN but are choosing not to just me two cents

Some stores yes. I hate being penetrated by the fed

You are retarded. Literally a life in prision worth of felonies and he could never use them, even in self defense. I would maybe agree with bringing a ghost AR to bury in the backyard that could not be linked to him if found incase SHTF or something, but beyond that (and even that) is retarded.

basically every gun law outside of the 2nd amendment itself is retarded, prove me wrong.

Not worried about nig nogs. I tend to stay away from shitty areas. It's more about the fact I like to go out on my property and fire off a couple hundred rounds every now and then. About storing them see

Hopefully you won't lose them in a tragic boating accident.

I can't bring them in hence the "not legal in California" sticker on the boxes. I'd be looking at life in prison bc the shit hole state has made it almost impossible to exercise your 2nd amendment right.

Nice I just got a 1911 today with the same sticker

>Following a piece of paper
Smh redneck

I agree with you completely. But unless you plan on dieing in a shootout with the police, your plan is going to land you in jail.

SHALL
H
A
L
L

Can confirm, have sent in 30 apps, gotten calls from two, and interview from one. Unless you wanna ask "would you like fries with that" the job market here is beyond fucked. Fuck the new minimum wage I would've been happy at 8/hr. Also fuck the child labor laws nobody would hire me when I was 16 and same with my friends.

Ok, be sure to tell the judge that at the trial. It'll definitely work in your favor.

>Some stores yes. I hate being penetrated by the fed
Sasuga.

Yes. On top of an outrageous sales tax, I'd have to pay federal, state as well as city tax on earned income. So a chimp who shit out 12 kids can feed them.

>Yes. On top of an outrageous sales tax, I'd have to pay federal, state as well as city tax on earned income. So a chimp who shit out 12 kids can feed them.
>city tax
Bruh...

That sounds Scandie-tier except the prisons and internet are still shit.

Please tell me you at least don't use toll roads?
Please?

San Diego here. It's more tolerable than San Francisco, but the taxes and prices are insane, the job market is shit, and the gun bans are still in place.

I want to move out of california so bad. My family can't fathom why anyone would want to move out. They think that you will get lynched by the KKK for simply stepping over state lines. It's amazing how common that ignorant opinion is in California, especially among people who love to brag about how "enlightened" they are.

I currently live in Texas. Fuck California. I wouldn't move there if they tripled my salary.

>trying to get out
>eyeballing minnesota because natural beauty, demographics, cost of living
>Sup Forums points out it's full of muslims
son of a bitch

I agree with you, but unless you are willing to move there and go to arms over their gun laws, STFU, you are retarded. Your options are literally follow the law or risk prison/shoot it out with the police.

The laws are unconstitutional and that is why he is choosing to live in a free state.

We don't have toll roads, but our infrastructure is shit and CalTrans is a complete fucking joke.

Check out AK. It's a bigger and better MN with no muslims.

Shit how?
But user, don't you want to be safe from dangerous nutters shooting you? :^^^)

No. There is one nigger where I live at the moment that cashiers at the local gas station and calls everyone "boss". The only concern I have is mexican cartel mules running drugs and leaving trash on my property.

California doesn't tax food at all, don't listen to these faggots that replied yes.

t. Commiefornian

C'mon up to MN...land of Fleet Farm, where your average AR15 cost is around $500

They're over budget, behind schedule, and by the time one repair is done it's time to repair the repair because it took so damn long. The auto industry killed the public transport network in LA and now there's finally a subway being built from downtown to the Westside (UCLA, 20th Century Fox, CBS studios, LAX, bunch of other things, the Westside is so commuter busy that the freeway connecting to it from the north, I-405, is the busiest in the world.) but due to bullshit environmental restrictions it's gonna make progress at 2 miles/year.

California High Speed Rail is a bureaucratic nightmare and again going to take forever to complete.

All our freeway are filled with holes and there's zoning way too close, nothing should be zoned within 30/40ft of a freeway.

If I wanted to take a train from Los Angeles to San Jose (was my home-college commute) it'd take 10 hours. 2 hour bus - 5 hour train - 2 hour bus - 1 hour light rail.

It became less of a hassle to make the 45 minute flight

Also, Cali is very business unfriendly. Most companies are moving to Utah, Colorado, Nevada, all places right next door or close.

it's on the list

>a real life general store in the current year
keep going

>work at home improvement superstore warehouse
>had to throw cases of degreaser tonight
>big letters on the side
>NOT FOR SALE OR TRANSPORT IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA

What a bunch of pussies

Are all California politicians jews?

I don't think so. I'm know there are Mexicans and Chinks too.

its against the law to deny the Holocaust here in california

yeah I fucking hate commiefornia, and live here ( for now ) but there is no tax on food

Citation needed

No it isn't.