How do we stop slut / hookup culture /pol?

How do we stop slut / hookup culture /pol?

Run them over with trucks.

Right wing death squads?

>not understanding the self-effacing nature of the t-shirt
>not understanding the subtle narrative it presents of these things being poor substitutes for happiness

>How do we discourage people from voluntarily having open sexual relatinships
By convincing them to fuck autistic people.

Would rape

It's only a problem to you virgins because hardly any of you get laid. Yet you call them sluts.

Legalize prostitution?

wrong

yup and we all have small dicks, live in moms basement, are bitter, and cant get a real woman

try harder cuck.

>hardly any virgins get laid.
wow i did not know thanks

Why the fuck would we want to?

Feminism and the sex positive culture is actually pretty fucking awesome if you're a somewhat attractive and fit guy.

There's a dating app called Bumble which is kinda like Tinder but only women can initiate conversation. So you basically have a bunch of sexually empowered women browsing for attractive men to fuck. They're literally coming to me, I don't even have to put in any effort anymore.

Thank you feminism!

I'm right. I'm sorry if it inconveniences you.

Give everyone an onahole/dildo for their respective genitalia and campaign that people are for meaningful relationships, not fuck toys. That's what your free fuck toy is for.

By treating sluts like sluts. The modern woman's nature is entirely caused by modern men.

MOLTEN GLASS INTO GENITALS

You don't know what you're doing anons
Daring apps are a tool to capitalize know the human urge to fuck
Once dating apps have been engraved in our culture for long enough we will forget how to make human connections in real life, just like social media does with friendly and family relationships.
Most will disagree with me and just know that's it's people like you who who are going to lead to the systematic control of human nature by large corporations.

>Once dating apps have been engraved in our culture for long enough we will forget how to make human connections in real life

That's not how dating apps work user.

The only point of Tinder is to exchange phone numbers and then meet in person. That's when the human connection part starts.

If you spend more than a day talking to someone on Tinder or any other dating app you're doing it wrong

I agree completely

The N is crossed out with a red cross. The last word is ME not MEN

Yeah it's good for a very small number of men but for most men it's bad.

You don't.

They are all whores user. But in all honesty, this was inevitable. Civilizations are only successful if they can control their women.

What you are in the midst of is the death of Western Civilization, and all you can do is watch it burn. hopefully asian/white hybrids can carry on the legacy and burden.

>not giving up on society and enjoying these whores

Cum inside her so she stays at home caring for the kids where she belongs
Thread/

You go get laid so that you're not angry virgins who hate that other people are enjoying themselves.

Nihilism is exactly what caused the west to fall in the first place.

>the kids
not 'our kids'