youtube.com/watch?v=ejrtt37XzOY
youtube.com/watch?v=sxcTS7AUngs
youtube.com/watch?v=IYCl7_bDbZs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Looks pretty good, I'll watch it

check catalog you black cunt.

Monkino

Holy fuck this looks so fucking bad.

Humanity truly deserves to lose if they can't wipe out Caesar and his followers. I get that the apes are incredibly intelligent, organized, and can utilize weapons/tool as any human can, but when Woody's army has helicopters, missiles, and other weaponry, there's no fucking excuse.

nice bait here's a (You)

That hairless chimp is so adorable

Literally how do the apes win?

I wonder - virus spread all over the world, right? Are central Africa na southern Asia now an Apes Empires? Will they ever show them?

they dont have gorilla warfare

just like all the subhuman shitskins and muslim sandniggers are winning now; they outbreed you.
In Britain, France, Germany and Sweden the most given name for newborns is Muhammad.

I had to check, that fucking virus killed 95% of the Earth's population, the rest are immune.

Fuck me.

Virus only applies to Greater apes, so gorillas, chimps, orangos and gibbons. The stupid little latino monkeys stay the same.

Terrain is no obstacle to an ape. They can hide in places the humans can't reach on foot, and helicopters rely on fuel, of which we can assume their are limited amounts. Apes are stronger, faster, and hardier, and unlike humans, they won't struggle for food in the forests.

It's Dr Zaius

That one looks ridiculously more chimp like than all the others
They probably are, but I doubt they'd be a mixed species group
>Mfw the virus jumps class and the Holy crowman empire is formed

>Please watch my new movie, user!
Wat do?

They made great commercials about this before DotPotA

youtube.com/watch?v=NRPkO_hKxUk
youtube.com/watch?v=1aHdDBbXiHQ

youtube.com/watch?v=ejrtt37XzOY
youtube.com/watch?v=sxcTS7AUngs
youtube.com/watch?v=IYCl7_bDbZs

>>Mfw the virus jumps class and the Holy crowman empire is formed

OH FUCK NO

>Most humans hate apes and would gladly kill them all without a second thought.

Remember those two guys who found Koba snooping around?

Their first reaction was "shall we shoot him?" and "Maybe", not "LETS KILL THE DIRTY APE", and then they proceed to chill with Koba.

Remember what happened next? Funny thing is, if they humans really were as bloodthirsty as you think, then all the problems in the film would have been solved right there.

>everything is fine, these cases are unrelated
>one week later
>get out GET OUT GET OUUUUUUUUUT!!

Yeah but in this particular war they are clearly outclassed

kek

There's a race traitor ape working with humans? Wtf would motivate him to do that?

I really like how this movie reverses the expected plots. I expected the humans to break the peace in the last movie but it turned out to be Koba. I'd expect humans fighting with the apes in this movie like in avatar, but it's the opposite

The virus killed 1 out of every 100 humans worldwide and WW3 wiped out 1 out of every 100 that were left. There's hardly anyone left and even then Ceasar is only facing a small fragment of humanity.

you assume that entire 5% is the Armed forces, but that ain't the case.

>tfw movies with gorillas are cool as fuck

2017 the year of Monkino

Threadly reminder that Koba did nothing wrong and Caesar is a filthy human lover

>Those comfy first scenes about monkey civilization on the second movie
I wanted more of those

kong was shit

MONKEY SEE
MONKEY DO

How can a cgi monkey be a better villain than any Marvel one

nope, it was kino

>first 20 minutes of DotPotA is just apes talking sign language

How did they get away with this?

I bet the producers went ape at first

Cheeky little cunt

APES. TOGETHER. STRONG.

>people pay to see movies about cgi apes
we're so screwed

>Koba
>villain

>people pay to see movies
wtf is this, 1998?

Africa has always been.

FRESH OC
PART 1

PART 2

Part 1 is from the new trailer, Part 2 is from the first teaser.

>he actually belive that

Stupid little Latino monkeys lmao

THIS IS GOING BE KINO
cant wait

I always forget these new PotA movies even exist in between them.

Ya, agreed. So conditioned to everything being shit.

is this the last movie of the franchise?

WE ARE THE BEGINNING

(OF THE END!)

For some reason I really don't want to watch this because I know the monkeys will win and Dawn went to such great lengths to show that the apes and humans really aren't different.

Which is ironic, because if the message had been
>humans are evil nature is so much better than us!
I would have hated Dawn and DEFINITELY wouldn't be seeing this.

Is it because those immune have the Alzheimer's gene and the virus suppresses it while it kills those without the gene

That's not what's going to happen. They're going to band together in the end. Woody's character will either have a change of heart, or some lieutenant will take over after he dies, and they will defend against a third faction.

APEZ TOGETHA STRON

fuck yeah more maurice

>If we don't kill them off soon, this whole place is gonna become a Planet of Apes™.

Mutants

I hope so

You idiot. It looks great.

I mean, that's what I've gotten from the footage. If you look further up the thread, I found that two of the same shots featured a difference. One had the chimps in a fenced area, the other didn't. So maybe there's been some kind of story change. The traitor gorilla is along with the troops that assault the forest encampment in the beginning, too, because you see him with the prisoners.
Harrelson's troops all wear dark gear, and the new guys wear white gear, and they're all shooting each other. Plus, at the end, Caesar says "I came for you," in response to Harrelson's "I didn't come here to save your apes." That might be out of chronology just for the trailer but I don't know why else they'd put those lines together.

*blocks your path*

Literally perfect

They were loyal to Koba or something. Forgot the exact specifics of the leaks.

They still have working helicopters?