Does Sup Forums buy criterions?

Does Sup Forums buy criterions?

Bought these during the last sale, though I have a few more I bought last year

Only seen Tokyo Drifter and The Killing, but both are Kino

Hulu used to have a shitload of criterion films that you could watch, or at least a shitload of Japanese ones. I don't have it anymore so idk if it's still around, was my brothers acct and he canceled all his subscriptions after he broke up with his old gf so she couldn't use his shit.

I have The Night of the Hunter, Playtime, The Player, and Beauty and the Beast. Getting Eraserhead soon
How's The Vanishing? I've been thinking about getting that

Why is Sunrise larger than the rest?

Yes, just got Blow-Up and Being There this week.

Not that user but I have, and love, The Vanishing. Considering the plot, I still revisit it from time to time.

wtf is suicide squad doing in here. Its from your little brother collection or is criterion memecore?

is that flick any good? haven't seen it yet
is it kino?

It is, but plenty of people here will tell you otherwise because they didn't understand it despite it being the simplest of like the last 4 movies lynch has made

Eyes Without A Face is pretty good.

It's Kino

I'm _officially_ convinced the whole point of this board is to advertise for criterion

hello newfag
if you're asking, legitimately, whether fucking suicide squad has a criterion collection release, you need to fucking kill yourself. your knowledge of film is laughable.

Yes, first I bought into the Criterion jewry on Sup Forums and then I couldn't quit buying

>200+titles and growing

So far I've only got The Honeymoon Killers and Woman in the Dunes. Haven't watched either yet.

You'd hate it

When's the next sale?

During the last one I bought Blow Out, Harold and Maude, and Brazil.

It comes with the booklet wedged in

Dunno man. The themes and symbolism in Eraserhead are obvious, even though the style is unusual. Mulholland Dr takes a bit more work.

I know a few people that have literally no clue about cinema but love Lynch movies because they're strange. You don't have to get it to enjoy it.

I have 55, just picked up Blow Up this week.

Debating blind buying The Before trilogy or Multiple Maniacs.

I have heard rumors of a WKW boxset anyone think this is possible?

Probably has a booklet.

The Blow-Up packaging is really nice, haven't gotten around to reading the booklet yet...

Everyone was saying House was so great so I picked it up and I really enjoyed it.

Did you really waste your time shopping this for such a lame joke?