He's right you know

He's a Seahawks fan

true desu

Success breeds jealousy

How have they ruined it?

Comebacks are unpredictable. Everyone here thought the Patriots were going to lose. You're just butthurt because they won.

Losers hate winners - djt

>sports are not fun if one team dominates
Bitch, sports don't need to be fun, look at boreball or the fucking olympics. Sports are about competition, and competitors fight for glory, not for you amusement. Maybe next time the other teams should just try to be better.

>how dare a good team tries to win!!!

Oh shut up, they only make the owl 50% of the time

They should do what I did when I was a child, let the other kids win sometimes so they dont stop playing with me.

He's right. If NFL was really rigged, they would cut Patriots down to size. It really must hurt their ratings.

Everyone knew brady would come back.

If this dude is so assmad about the Patriots, he would love the Canadiens and the Yankees in the 50's

>When you come back from behind to win so much the surprising part is when you actually don't

Brady only won 5 out of 18 superbowls, so explain how "everybody knew it", he loses more than he wins, he's human, stop bitching

Anyone with a brain knew NE was going to win after the gifted touchdown drive, the fix was in

OP's post is a pathetic though, blaming the Pats instead of the NFK

You're absolutely insane if you think the league would rather have Bortles over Brady in the Super Bowl. Like actually mental.

No. Unpredictability can become itself predictable and boring. The Pats, like the Steelers 9ers Cowboys, etc before them provide a break from this uncertainty and creates a sort of gold standard that other teams can be held to. It's enough of an anomaly that you'll always remember that particular era, whether you loved or hate that team.

The Pats don't win every year, and they will eventually fall. Their demise will create a ton of delicious schadenfreude that wouldn't otherwise exist

So whats the solution? Should the Patriots lose important matches purposely for the sole purpose of pleasing other team fans? Also the refball is blatant but the have to pretend to try

He should blame the incompetent coaching and management of virtually every other team in the league and their constant cocoon thinking that has prevented them from ascending past outdated models of football strategy. The patriots have been ahead of the rest of the league for the past 15 years, not because of Brady, but because of progressive strategies and team development designed to maximize the franchise's success.

except the last pats game was the most entertaining and watchable of the whole playoffs

soyboy

and a million bandwagon defenders that will move on to the next "dynasty" team as soon as belicheat retires

>Everyone here thought the Patriots were going to lose.

If anyone thought that, then they are an idiot. Anyone who watches football and knows the Patriots knows that they are probably going to win.

Maybe the other teams should git gud

Muh parity

Tell that to betting agencies, fucktard, or to Sup Forums, or the commentators
Hindsight is 20/20

love seeing so called adults get this worked up about sports

>unironically thinking this year wouldn't be another patriots sb

is this what being retarded is like

That Vikings game last weekend tho

nice jinxing attempt

I'm a Pats fan, the Pats are beyond schaudenfreud now. When the end comes it won't hurt as much because I got to witness something incredible and everything has to end eventually. What are people going to say?
>haha your team only won 7 Superbowls!
>haha you watched the best QB of all time develop and dominate but it only lasted for 21 years!

Like, who gives a fuck? This ride has been amazing.

3 games in a row of ref ball

epic meme

Literally every patriots Super Bowl has come down to a last second play, seacucks fans are ridiculous claiming the team with the most miraculous wins (and losses) is “predictable”

Stay mad that Brady wiped your dynasty from history.

>12s

Hopefully he goes all Cobain

> The NFL should DRAFT the Super Bowl teams every year because we're terrified of competition

>gifted touchdown drive
its like we have never seen
> team down by +7 has to pass every down
> passing in the NFL results in DPI nearly 50% of the time
> passing in the NFL results in Roughing the Passer nearly 20% of the time
> an offense with Blake Bortles and no receivers is unable to sustain a lead
it was TOTALLY RIGGED

Why edit out his last name?, He posted that on a public forum, his last name should shown so everybody will know that he is a complete moron

so why did they let Bortles advance not once but twice in the playoffs?

why would the NFL have 3 teams from the NFC South in the playoffs?

what? no, the joy in sports is watching your fav team/player win; and as a neutral watching the best show, yeah, sometimes that means suspense but usually when the best team wins you feel some kind of justice normal life doesn't have.
>w-why did Kasparov keep winning? he should have let Karpov win cause that'd have made chess more interesting
same with any era of dominance in any sport, heck, I've never seen Brady throwing an egg, only his pics, but the fact that his team has been so fucking dominant is amazing, not boring

I don't know how this is the Patriots' fault if no one can challenge them

Does he want the Pats to lose on purpose?
What's the problem?
Of course they're gonna try to win
This is the Jags' fault
Not the Pats

if you haven't even watched the sport then don't talk about it. if the same team keeps winning that just means there's a lack of competition. because in this sport, every season means you have to adapt new strategies.

The NFL is a TV show. It would not exist if people didn't watch, and people don't want to watch the same show over and over.

Then just come up with a better strategy lmao. It's not Bellichecks fault the other coaches are inept.

the patriots game was far better than the eagles game

also i doubt this loser would say that if the seahawks were still good

>3 finals jags drives
>almost no time taken off the clock

they choked

If people tune out this super bowl it will be from boredom, not from spite

>Success breeds jealousy

And jealousy isn't a good look.

As an Eagles fan I can tell you that our game was unequivocally better.

>le open letter that ends with a bunch of sweary words
Boring. Change your support to a better franchise, I believe that is permissible in gridiron.

not many coaches are given the amount of time and freedom that kraft gives to belichick. these days, owners want to get stud free agents and win immediately. they're not interested in building a dynasty, and they're not interested in giving their head coach personnel responsibilities.

>there are people out there that actually believe this

Shocking.

What exactly do you morons want Brady to do? Take a lil breakypoo from all the winning? Step back and let some shittier teams win for the sake of """"""variety""""?

Fuck off, he's the best QB in the game and he's gonna fucking win a lot, get over it

oh shut the fuck up, you big dumb idiot.

>b-but Belichick only wins as much as he does because Kraft gives him time and freedom

I'm not even a Pats fan and I feel like punching your bitch ass in the nose and stomping on your uterus once you hit the pavement. Fucking whiners and excuse-makers are everywhere.

Bitchpost desu. The recent Patriots Superbowls that stick out in my mind have been nail biters, close games that unexpectedly break in Brady's favor, either due to gross miscalculation r outright collapse. They were exciting games, nothing inevitable about them. Pat's, like any villianous empire, does not fucking give up. They wait for their opponent to wear down (jags), and they know exactly when to turn up. Anyway, eagles fan here so I hope they lose, but don't give me that whiny 'theyre took dominant!' argument. It's gay and useless.

Not even the third most entertaining.

The Pats get into situations where there would normally be no uncertainty, because it seems unwinnable. They introduce the element of question because they can win in otherwise unwinnable situations. The Pats are literally the opposite of what this guy is talking about.

>(((unexpectedly)))
t. zebra

>he loses more than he wins
Literally statistically false

>all patriots fans r bandwagons!!!!1!1!1!1!

it must hurt to be this retarded

you wouldn't be able to touch my face, i'm a far more experienced brawler than you.

He didn’t say that though, seems like you’re the retard here

Cool story. You're a whiny fucking faggot.

How assblasted can one person be I'm almost enjoying the Pats winning just because of the amount of salt mining that can be done.
>Muh fix
>Muh refball
Yeah and we can all just ignore the PIs not called on the jags last week I guess

>be the best team/athlete in a specific sport
>be known for good performances, comebacks, etc
>w-w-why is the best team winning? Why isn’t my shitty team winning?

It’s like football....er i mean soccer. Every league is pretty much won by the same team every year because they have the best players. Take for example Valencia from la liga. They had a good start to the season. Points wise they where close to Barcelona and where 10 mins away from winning at home against barcelona. However, Valencia is known to choke under pressure. Barcelona equalized and now midseason valencia are like 11 point away from barca letting the title slip. Big teams will ALWAYS btfo the competition. For a small team to win a league the stars have to be more aligned than a straight line. They have to be better than Real Madrid, Barcelona, atlético, etc. Same goes for the patriots. The other teams need to be better at everything. They need to play a perfect game against not the patriots but the other teams as well.

My point is, the best team is always going to thrash the competition one way or the other. Complaining about “predictively” is a joke when the best team reaches a final.

>still SEETHING about SBXLIX

Where is the lie?

/thread

Part of being a cuckold is telling yourself that the bull is the wrong one.

What

Of the problems American sports have, a dominant team is not one of them.

See this is part of the problem. A pats comeback is utterly predictable because other teams always shit the bed against them and play “not to lose”. Happend yesterday too. Even a patriots comeback is not exciting because it happens in the most predictable, depressing way possible

But they always do it and that’s what feels inevitable about it

take a couple knees for me would you

If the Falcons played not to lose they wouldn't have actually lost

If the Falcons played "not to lose" they wouldn't have actually lost

>implement forced parity
>no parity anyway

nice sport you got there

What the fuck? Should the league implement a rule that prohibits coaches from staying with the same team for too long then?

I'm so glad I was born in New England and came to age during an era where Thomas Bradley became the GOATest of the GOATS and I get to nourish myself on the briny tears of his numerous victims

If teams are tired of it, then beat the Pats.

Don't blame the Pats for being a great team year in and year out. Blame other teams for not rising to the challenge.

>blaming GOATles
too far, user

>its another xhecuck fan hates whitey episode

Why is that the Spurs basically have the same amount of championships and playoff success as the patriots over the same length of time yet everyone loves them. They both play the same sort of "fundamental" game and have players who take sacrifices for the team. Everyone hates the Pats, but loves the Spurs. The Spurs tanked for their great player which can be considered the same type of gaming the system (back then) as what people hate the Pats for. The reason is that Tom Brady is an extremely good looking white guy who reminds us all of what failures we are; that's why everyone hates the Pats and not the Spurs

It's so fucking boring

the 3 other quarterbacks in the semi-finals had a combined FIVE PLAYOFF STARTS IN THEIR CAREERS

the other one? Tom Brady.
5-time superbowl champion

how the fuck did this league get so shit.

Maybe other teams should git gud.

Football typically has more parity than basketball

Defense wins championships. First season watching football?

At halftime, when the patriots were losing 14-10. The spread was still Patriots -2.5. Bookies thought Brady wasn’t still going to win by at least 3.

They covered.

>Golden State can win every championship
>it's ok
>Patriots win ever couple of years
>STOP ETTT

This is a terrible comparison, most people hate Golden State.

Then this soyboy should go to vegas and dump his life savings on the patriots every single game if their victory is inevitable

But he won't even bet $1, because, like most sports fans, they're worthless monday morning QBs

So what does he suggest? Should they start losing on purpose?

nfl neutering defense makes the meta game resolve around the pass, right now no one is better than brady at throwing the ball four times and getting a reception or a flag before an interception

new england didn't cause it, they just exploit it

league needs to buff d and rushing and nerf passing for a few years

He probably wants them to kneel during the anthem cuz da homies in da struggle mang

This. It's not the Patriots' fault the rest of the NFL is hot, recycled garbage.

What a pathetic man not only has he missed the entire point of sports but is he actually trying to say that the butler interception, 28-3 and last night's come from behind were boring? Fuck me I don't like the Pats but those games were entertaining as fuck

I agree, problem is, all teams play that way against the pats which makes it feel so inevitable and boring

The amount that pas interference is called is crazy and nobody is better at exploiting it than Brady