Amy Schumer Caught Stealing Again

Here we go again!

youtube.com/watch?v=e7UvGjFDOqY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XCtIdpBocNA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wonder what faggot makes these videos

someone who enjoys comedy, you fucking faggot.

The Ali Wong one is the only one that's close.

It's okay if she steals from men.

The patriarchy has been keeping women down.

It's open season on men.

Also Asian women should be greatful a white women used their jokes in the battle against the patriarchy.

>Sup Forums says women aren't funny and uses Amy Schumer's new special as a prime example
>turns out the jokes from said special came from men

Hmmmmm

Notice how she butchers them, lack of timing, overlong, and poorly executed.

At this point it's like beating a dead horse. She's finished already.

oossh what a fucking hack

Is Amy Jewmer a psyop? Or is she truly this massively creatively bankrupt?

I mean, good God.

Excellent point. Stand-up comedy is so much more than just the words on a page or more people would be able to do it.

>Someone actually sat through the leather special to show us Amy Schumer is a terrible comedian

wow none of the jokes are remotely funny
can someone explain the conspiracy behind stand up comedy?because it's mostly fucking shit and somehow there are people making millions of them

kys

Shills trying this hard

That's the joke.

I just pity the guy who thought it was necessary

Of course it's necessary to prove the point.

I cringed extra hard when Amy took Ellen Degeneres' popcorn joke she did on one of her specials and told that same exact joke to Ellen on her show.

What kind of low-life enjoys comedy?

just watched this the other day, and there is nothing substantial or interesting, sadly

but i just came home from work too, and i'm real sleeeepy. I can't watch these conspiracy videos while i doze off

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn

>implying there aren't a group of jews with complete control over the globe

Usually people who aren't on the spectrum

Weak parallels. Worse, the "brave" one happened to her before the other chick's routine.

>Notice how she butchers them, lack of timing, overlong, and poorly executed.
She's the Family Guy of stand-up

SHE DIN DU NUFFINK

SHE WAS GOOD GIRL

chuck Schumer are you really trying to salvage this?

Some of those clips were kinda a stretch desu.

She's a kike so probably both

Nepotism, she's got family

youtube.com/watch?v=XCtIdpBocNA

This is absolutely fucking disgusting.
Why do people listen to this cow?

So you're saying she's an uglier and less talented version of Milton Berle? Sounds about right.

except what was in his pants was apparently in big demand

what went wrong in these women's lives that they thought going to an Amy Schumer standup was a good idea?

I really don't know what is my problem, but I hate stand-up and I never find them funny. The only one that made me laugh was with an asian girl making drunk jokes.

I mean, one of them came from a woman

>i'm very well read (reed)
>everyone laughs

... I don't get it ...

Fuck it gonna watch her Netflix special.

so am i the only one whos gonna say that every single ''joke'' in that video was complete shit? those comedians are all incredibly bad. thats why americans get a reputation for being complete retards

>I really don't know what is my problem
you dont have any. 90% of stand up is pure shit

She is pronouncing read as reed instead of red

joe rogan

Fuck, her delivery is terrible

Thank God I'm not alone. I can't stand this shit.

>don't watch special
>you don't know it's bad you haven't even seen it

>watch special
>why did you watch it if you knew it would be bad

really activates my almonds

UGH WHY DO YOU HATE WOMYN YOU VIRGIN

Guys her writers stole the jokes not Amy. Amy just eats and uses her political/jewish connections to keep the work coming in for her writers.

How can you steal those jokes?
>I'm such a slut, I love sucking dicks
>wooooo
>im nasty and my vagina stinks
>hahaha, yeah
>I was black out drunk and woke up while a dude was groping me
>audience:lmao
Where are the jokes?

I think people get tickets to her shows for free.

>louis cuck king ck praising all women for being awesome at sex
There are women who are good at sex, but there are plenty which expect you to do all the work and when it's bad sex it's the fault of men and never the women.

There was no joke, but I agree with amy there
>men having it tougher while fucking

Louis CK is probably one of the best out there but I don't really laugh out loud at his bits, I just get a sense of pleasure from appreciating the timing and structure of his jokes.

The Louis one was funny, though her version wasn't even remotely funny

Yes, most of these are bad. There ARE good stand up comedians.

As best, CK's joke was funny. The rest were hohum. Dave Chapelle's new specials on Netflix are MOSTLY hits.

Link? I MIGHT risk the cringe. Or you can just tell me Ellen's reaction.

First, I would let her put me in a chastity cage. Once my inferior white wienie is caged, I would watch as 3 muscular black thugs filled all of Amy's holes. Each negro would try all of Amy's holes, as I watch, taking in all the sights and smells around me. Their musky odor intoxicating the senses. Amy would treat me rude, saying, "Is this what you wanted to see, cuckie? Big black cocks ramming all of my hol-" but then a big black cock would be jammed down her throat. As the niggers finish fucking Amy, they all blow their loads in her mouth and pussy. Amy forces me to lick the nigger cum out of her pussy and calls me a good little slave boy. Then, she takes me out of my cuck cage and lets me jack off on her toes. What a gracious mistress. I'm so fucking hot for Amy!

It's so bonkers that this came out AFTER her stealing controversy started. Like her team didn't sit down and go wait shit, is it a good idea to release this?

It's funny cos they probably saw how much she was stealing after inspecting it closer then just said fuck it she's Amy Schumer it will sell like crazy.

Bet they didn't expect it to bomb so hard.

I don't have the link but Ellen just laughed, it probably didn't click for her at the time.

You see, I have the exact opposite felling about her. I want to fuck her, and just treat her like absolute shit while I'm doing it. First I would tell her to get undressed, then throw her down on the floor. Then I would drag her by her by her hair over to a full length mirror on the floor, so she would have to watch what I'm doing to her and think about what a piece of human trash she is for letting herself be degraded like this. The whole time I'm calling her things like, "A fat joke stealing whore" and saying, "You're just an unfunny piece of trash that nobody likes, and this is what you deserve" while she responds, "Yes master, please continue". So I'd fuck her fat ass while choking her with on hand, and pulling her head back with her hair, to make sure she couldn't look away from the mirror. Occasionally giving her breaths of air while I punch her in the back of her stupid fucking head with the hand I'm choking her with. When I'm finally done with her I finish on the mirror as to make her, again, have to look at her self and comprehend how much of a pile of human garbage, a true waste of the many many carbon atoms that make her mass, as I make her lick it off.

What a fucking waste of a human being, I hate everything about her. She used to be kinda hot though