I can't stop crying, I'm originally from Nice, I recognise the street where it happened and some of the victims

I can't stop crying, I'm originally from Nice, I recognise the street where it happened and some of the victims.

Europe can't go on like this, something needs to change.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K4_N4D7e6r4
youtube.com/watch?v=4Xymx3c4L9o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

theres only one way out

Stop watching anime.

stop interfering with muslim countries and stop giving away weapons ffs.

America did this, but don't worry. They're imploding. Hilary will get elected and when she does the country's finished. Then we can boycott Pissrael and send the Muzzies back to Palestine.

You made your bed, lay in it now. It just so happens to be a grave but hey that where all empires go

>60% white
>20 TRILLION in debt
>Crumbling infrastructure (Rust belt etc)
>Provoking China in the South China Sea
>Provoking Russia in Eastern Europe
>Most of the world has a negative opinion of the USA
>Alienated most Muslims, Most now think they're in Jihad against you and are willing stage military coups to align with Russia or China.

You done fucked up boi

Keep watching anime

Stopping to do stuff over there won't fix it, the best thing is to make sure that there aren't any significant amounts of Muslims in Europe.

>frogs getting rekt by a TRUCK

POP POP WATCHING NORMIES DROP

This, I'm powerless alone though.

who is this semen fedaykin who gives water to the dead?

Lay low, keep your head down. WW3 is happening. Let the USA destroy itself, rebuild after.

pretty sure if you were not giving away money, weapons and "democracy" to them, situation would be much better.

lol pls take a pic out of your windowww pleaseee

it's cool if u a proxy doe

wew lad

relearn how to remove muzzies and make france great again

hahahahahahahhaahah says zimbabwe the country that is begging white farmers to come back because they are starving

you too mr. poo loo ill trade pics of outside my window for yers

Kinda too late for that Sven

poo lad

youtube.com/watch?v=K4_N4D7e6r4

Where there's a will, there's a way.

Kill yourself.

Just use rope.

>t. muslim cab driver

You know what you must do:

Dedicate your life to fighting Islam.

You have to go back

Wow France, you are soo sad that even your flag has fallen on its side.

RIP

faggot

IK VOEL NIKS MEER

doesnt make him wrong burger

What happened?

Miss me yet?

Wew what a fag

Two Words.

French Brexit.

My mother is Dutch, my Father is French.

>I recognise the street where it happened

sure, that little hidden back-alley no one but the Niçois would know.

>and some of the victims
...and how did you see their faces, exactly?

Says the french flag with yellow teeth. You and Aquafresh were made for each other.

delet this

The average yuro doesn't even know that m8.

The only solution is to bring back jack the ripper, purge europe of it's invaders by jack the ripping them. Nothing sends a message better then jacking the rip them!

>Europe
It's just France, bro. Terrorists don't seem to care about the rest of us.

Stop pooing in the streets pajeet.

They deserved it. They've been begging for it. They gave up their guns, freedom of speech, and borders. They're getting exactly what they've been begging for. They've "tolerated" themselves into this. And nothing will change, they're not even allowed to say they want change, they'll be thrown in prison if they say anything. AND this is why Americans won't relenquish their guns, it's the principle of always being willing and ready to fight against a tyrannical government. Once guns go, then it's easy to suppress speech etc

Someone in France tell me why Traffic Bollards don't seem to exist in France?

I also though the streets were closed due to security yet somehow a truck managed to bypass all the traffic barriers?

>your entire post
>this image

wew lad

#notallindianonlyhalfm8.
average muslim is not extremist or terrorist by the same logic.

>who is this semen fedaykin who gives water to the dead?

Did you just do a semen demon dune mash up? Good shit dot, that was clever. Fucking love dune.

Designated shitting streets

Yeah you cold stop voting for NWO governments that overthrow GREAT LEADERS such as Gadaffi, Saddam or Assad.

How do I know you aren't one of the 50% that poo in the streets?

Events always seem to be less regulated and organized than in US.

Trucks have some pretty nice momentum when they get going, especially if filled.

I remember one of our truck drivers got into a carcrash once with a filled up truck (36 tons). He was going at top speed at that time and dragged the poor fellas car for a good 5-10 meters while also breaking as it was slightly down hill. Imagine someone pushing down on the pedal instead of the breaks.

That shit pushes cars off the way without issues.

in the light of the recent attacks i feel like it's time to once again remind everyone that sylvie is muh waifu and that you can't have her. ever.

>I can't stop crying,

m-muh fee fees! MUUH FEE FEES

Uh you didn't see the smashed barriers??

>I'm originally from Nice

And then you decided to move to the Netherlands, the country for the Dutch people.

Who gives a fuck, you whiny rootless cosmopolitan, you're part of what's wrong with the world.

THIS IS NOW
A
HOOKUP THREAD!

Simmer down, Ahmed.

When your people are constantly subjected to terror attacks by invaders, you kinda tend to feel emotional about it. Especially if it strikes close to home.

>moving is baaaaaaaad! IT'S EXACTLY LIKE TERRORISM

lmao

>Frogfags
>people

The shilling on Sup Forums is getting out of hand.

You underestimate Traffic Bollards though.

They are designed to withstand a shit ton of impact.

It would have fucked up a truck and the only way to bypass a steel bollard is a genuine tank.

Heck, even if there are no Bollards, at least lay down Road Spikes.

I am surprised there were no police cars parked side by side in the middle of the road, forming a straight line too.

Basically everyone who played that game has fucked her. You're literally the supreme cuck

Yeah go on, have a sook. Faggot.

No way
All EU intelligence services cucked by mossad hard.
You just must to hate Muslims, and then start Holocaust against them.
Its help to close eyes on Palestine destruction and then Israel must be bigger.
Eu goyem just a cattle.

>And then you decided to move to the Netherlands, the country for the Dutch people.

Civilized Europeans moving around is fine, Austria.

summer has come and past...

Wow, that was actually really clever. Top bants.

Well the second part would certainly help. The US is retarded for supplying 'moderate' rebels.

Just let yourself be engulfed by the cleansing fire. It's for the best

>burgertards sucking each others dick while farting the pledge of allegiance

lmao

Lmao pussy

Divide and conquer faggot.

What part of Europe for Europeans do you not understand?

Ultra rare.

Stop crying you fucking faggot and prepare yourself a weapon.

>weapon
>EU cyckies
Lola viking Mongol. You have a fucking sword?

Only Nu-males and women cry. Real men become angry and motivated. Start lifting, read redpilled books, become politically involved and become the future you want for your country.
Lead by example and the masses will follow.

Remember that you come from a long line of individuals that died with the hope that their children and children's children would live in peace and that their life's work would be preserved.

Are you gonna be the weak link in the chain user? Are you gonna let your country go out with a whimper or are you gonna be there at the front, fighting every inch of the way?

>I can't stop crying
woman detected.

Ultra new fag

As soon as i heard about it, i grabbed a torch and my trusty pitchfork and went outside, only to discover that i was alone. Again. Sup Forums always says it's happening, but nothing ever happens.

You can cry as a man, but only if it's really serious. Death of a proper father figure, losing a child that looked up to you or a red pilled woman. It's actually important that you allow yourself to cry in serious situations.
Locking your feelings up will only cuck yourself.

See OP? Take it from the guy who lives in a country that is astronomically worse off than you.

Nah, he's clearly a muzzie cab driver.

CYPRUS!!!!

>being this butthurt about being neither significant nor rare

It certainly causes more damage to the national integrity of ANY European country, yes.

That's how we got the turd world invasion, that retarded notion that you should be able to move wherever you want to.
Don't act as if the left hasn't used civilized European immigration as stepping stone for uncivilized European immigration (see Albanians and co.) and those to ultimately flood us with the turd world.
The floodgates need to stay closed. The common population is sadly too retarded not to fall for leftist memes that would end up in the replacement of the native population.

>it's another mongrel doesn't understand nationalities episode

This is the first time I've seen a cyprusfag

French will become tough people. So many have witnessed these violent happenings with their own yes, they have seen people suffer and die. More and more french will wake up and see the reality of the world.

What happens if I'm a lazy faggot ? Can I still make my country a better country by doing the minimal amount of whatever ?

84 people ran over by a lorry?

Nice.

Was your taxi driver Muslim and was he crying too?

>being this new

>That's how we got the turd world invasion, that retarded notion that you should be able to move wherever you want to.

You're not quite enlightened on the whole issue I see. Moving were ever you want is fine, so long as you're not a parasite as is with the "turd world invasion".
Civilized Europeans don't leech off each other, they teach each other. But hey, you're still an angsty teenager.

Hey shit swallower, A French person moving to The Netherlands is not the cause of the world's and especially Europe's problems. Try.....uhhhh..... I dunno.... maybe the muzrats invading your fucking continent.

>You done fucked up
Says the boor that literally lives in "kill whitey" the country

Moving wherever you want is fine - as long as you are the same ethnicity as the natives of your destination.

youtube.com/watch?v=4Xymx3c4L9o

Stand for France.

My grandmother and grandfather and my dad have all died in France, there was no family left there so I moved to the Netherlands to be close to my Dutch family.

Free movement has always been viewed as a biological danger.

You know why the Black Plague happened right?

Disease ridden sailors were allowed free entry to all of Europe's ports and it was only after the Black Plague, that the concept of Quarantine came into being and Europe demanded their sailors to stay away from port for like 40 days before being allowed entry.

The majority of the Middle East have horrible vaccination rates as well.

shut up you fucking pussy

>Moving wherever you want is fine - as long as you are the same ethnicity as the natives of your destination.

If this rule is to hold true always then no ethnicity would ever be introduced to another. Circular reasoning.
Anyway. glad I'm Scandinavian and a lot of Brits have Scandinavian heritage then because I intend on coming over to you soon enough.