White Americans actually have to face the realization that they will become a minority in their own country

>White Americans actually have to face the realization that they will become a minority in their own country

Other urls found in this thread:

usdebtclock.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=f7T-9q2r2r0#t=375
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not after the BLM starts a race war. There won't be much left here but whites and mexicans

>t. Better to burn out than fade away

Literally all they have to do is kick out all the illegals/anchor babies and they're good.

Meanwhile the average annual income in Bulgaria (~$14k) is less than half that of a high-school drop out in the United states (~$28k).

I already brought a comfy, cheap house in Eastern Yurop once this place became too unbearable too live. We'll see how better/worse things get after the election.

Blacks with their abortiens and black on black murders arent reproducing that fast. Mexicans/Hispanics are!

I'll be long dead before that happens though. Godspeed future burgers.

A economic collapse will kill off millions of the weak without survival instincts.

the great cleansing is coming

you will be dead in 34 years?
how old are you?

Eh, I don't give a shit. I just want to watch the world burn. Can't wait for the Republican party to finally collapse, will be glorious seeing the Republican butthurt.

Now now, we won't be half black mongrels. The Hispanic population is growing much faster than the Black population (which has remained mostly static as a percentage of the entire population throughout US history). We will end up as Hispanic mongrels desperately claiming to be white despite being identical to Mexicans.

Mexicans are the problem.

>N-n-no, the r-race war will save us!

There will be no race war.

What is this sauce on this pic

Most of the blacks lives in the big cities and they will not survive after the economic collapse.

THE DEBT CLOCK IS TICKING
usdebtclock.org/

Source located. Jesus fuck that looks painful

Skip to 6:09
youtube.com/watch?v=f7T-9q2r2r0#t=375

Do illegals even participate in cenuses?

Lol, you need to look at the demographics. Illegals aren't the biggest problem, there's only 11m of them, a drop in the water in comparison to the legal ones that can't be deported.

In some states, yes. In commiefornia, you can get your drivers licence while being illegal.

What the fuck? Why aren't they being deported?

Fucking Democrats want power. Give retards free shit, Democrats get free votes (Voter fraud and whatnot).

Yep, I don't know why. With Trump these illegals will GTFO.

Legals are fine by me. I honestly couldn't give a shit if it was this diverse utopia or whatever: if people assimilated and cooperated, that's fine. The reason Sup Forums (reasonably) pushes for White nationalism and why Sup Forums is mostly ok with Asians is because whites and asians arent fucking stupid and usually assimiliate to the respective country. If niggers just one day turned civil and smart and stopped doing crime and got a job and contributed to society, I would stop hating niggers.