/heem/ - Fuck Racism Edition

vlada.gov.hr/en

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BeM2mL_AFJa/?taken-by=brucebufferufc
youtube.com/watch?v=CcLbdfdnNUc
j.gifs.com/M8K3DA.gif
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is this the cazzie thread?

I'm starting to feel bad about making fun of Ngannou now.

Thanks Calendar there is OUR BULL

even tho he lost we still need our BBC

buds 4 eva

You should, he will come back harder than Jordan. I don't mean Wizards Jordan either

should AKA be banned for being a whites only gym?

No one at AKA is white

all cazzies are SASSI

deal with it, Schab Bless u

DC is white.

can someone please make a webm of stipe's head movement in r1 between 3:57 and 3:50?
if he hadn't made those beautiful moves his head would've been taken off
what an amazing performance

stipe took mgoombas upercut

true but you are bound to get hit in a fight like that

what i was trying to say is, i see a lot of these
"if ngannou landed a shot" comments i just want to remind everyone that stipe took his best shoot , the uppercut

ah, i get what you're saying
but the moment i'm talking about specifically: he evaded 4 bombs of which 3 in a row

instagram.com/p/BeM2mL_AFJa/?taken-by=brucebufferufc

Are Magoombombs overrated ?
Dana told me it was like being hit by a small truck full of migrants.

his eyes are looking in different directions on the far left picture

One eye is looking into the shadow realm the other express his terror.

this

his one eye is gazing into the shadow realm and his other eye is expressing how it feels when the shadow realm stares back

His left eye is Dana White looking for a Fight and his other eye is Jack Black looking for some crack.

>there were people on /heem/ who thought it was ridiculous to question Ngannou's chances if the fight went more than 2 rounds

Some casuals got seriously exposed after 220

DC is White you fucking pleb. Rockhold, Caín, Nurmagomedov, and the head coach Javier are all White.

BASED BACKUP THREAD

tfw thread wars pay off for once

DANA WHITE

WANTS TO FIGHT

>DC is white
Is it because you can relate to his emasculation at the hands of Jones as a white male?

Im not joining the autistic fart thread

Relax, Yoel got this.

Luke doesn't have the tools to gas out Yoel without risking getting KOed. See fights of Yoel against Machida Weidman Jacare Whittaker.. Yoel's low pace helps him get those 3rd round KO specificaly because his opponents get tired and sloppy. His low pace is dominant because he is very dangerous. This danger makes opponents reluctant to engage and makes Yoel rest and further dominate the pace. Luke his past few fights got tired too and got very sloppy, grievous fault against guy like Romero.

People don't see that Whittaker was tired too coming into the 5th round, and Yoel was straining for TDs the whole time(which would of been so much better with few mma techniques implemented into them). Against Luke he won't do much of that like we saw why he didn't shoot on Jacare, because of submisdion danger, so Yoel won't get exhausted trying to TD Luke. Luke is also bigger and much more slender, if Weidman had success in 1st against Luke, and we saw howhe did against Yoel, Yoel could find an opportunity to tumble Luke down to gtound and pound him though not to hold him or keep close to him

you retards know that threads can't die,right?

How about them journalists taking advantage of Ngannou? What fucking scumbags Dana should ban them.

It is what it is

where'd you get your computer science degree from?

*eyes widened crazily, staring at you with a dominant stance*

*aggressively crotchchops towards you with an expression of disgust*

disturbed by the lack of KK itt

oh it looks like the website is broken again

NGannou chads WW@? HW is so shallow I don't even care that he lost; this fight will make him better in the long run. He needed to go 5 rounds to gain the experience.

In hindsight Werdum getting robbed against Overeem really saved him.

*Slips inside your server, gadooshes your ability to post images*

*slips inside your brain*

*makes you really want to post an image*

AEGGGH... SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!!!!

Name ONE clean UFC fighter other than Rose Namajunas.

Schaub_heems_stipe_sparring.webm

Yoel

Prime Schaub

>Yoel high kick all day, whittaker got nothing!!!

for sure

luke left body kick all day, any time pooel closes the distance he eats a check hook and goes flying, luke makes him tap to strikes on the ground

THE WHITE MAN MARCHES ON

卍卍卍______卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍
卍卍卍______卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍
卍卍卍______卍卍卍___________
卍卍卍______卍卍卍___________
卍卍卍.卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍.卍卍卍
卍卍卍.卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍.卍卍卍
____________卍卍卍____卍卍卍
____________卍卍卍____卍卍卍
卍卍卍.卍卍卍卍.卍卍_____卍卍卍
卍卍卍.卍卍卍卍.卍卍_____卍卍卍

>Relax, Yoel got this.
>the lithcuck desperately reassures himself

>UFC performance institute
kek

>Error: Upload failed.

What the fuck is his problem? Why can't Daniel Cormier just relax and be a likable guy? Quit talking about professional wrestling and your obsession with Jon Jones.

>News is now the only board you can make threads without images
My new main board then, in a bit lads

is your love for yoel a work or do you really have a crush on the guy? you're the same kid who posts pictures of yourself breakdancing right?

edgyhigh.jpg

incredible how long this has gone without being a bannable offense for spam or whatever lol no one even mentions it 99% of the time

Why are people so sure Rose is clean?

edgy is mma though, he teaches snapjitsu

who is the ugliest fighter signed to the ufc?

more like KFC performance institute

Stipe exposed Ngannou's power as overhyped. He ate flush shots and didn't go down, let alone out. Ngannou got fed two high-mileage fighters who are notorious for their awful chins and everyone thought it was literally impossible to survive a single one of his punches. Now though the path to victory is clear. Anyone with a chin and enough time to tire him out is going to make easy work of him. And it's unfortunate because his next two most likely opponents are Werdum and Hunt, two guys who have exactly what's needed. UFC better at least be smart and make it a 3 rounder. They put their pet into another 5 rounder and the hype train will really be over.

Does Lithium count as a PED?

Ferguson

>Stipe exposed Ngannou's power as overhyped
Actually Stipe showed he had a good chin idiot

more like TRT performance institute

Cynthia Calvillo

lol

Why can't I like Yoel....

Emil Meek

You don't like cheaters

Ngannou is fighting the Black Beast next

fuckin his wife first though

His power is not overhyped. His boxing fundamentals are tho. Francis just swings wildly. Also all mma fighters seem to have a real problem with uppercuts. I swear I see most KOs coming from uppercuts.

BigCountryKOSomeCan.webm

Le 50-45 face.jpg

lmao that sticks desu

EAST SIDE TILL I DIE

C-L-E TILL I DIE

>non championship bout
>better make it three rounds and not five
boi

MY EYES HAVE SEEN THE GLORY

Nah, his power is overhyped. After the Reem fight Dana, Rogaine, and the PR crew made it seem like nobody can withstand a single punch from him. Stipe ate a big right hook clean and was staggered but didn't go down and recovered almost immediately. There are plenty of heavyweights who can withstand Ngannou's punching power. He's not some instaheem beast.

The spammer must be having a meltdown right now

Ngannou was inefficient with his energy. He now knows to pace himself.

heavyweights knock each other out on the regular because thats the nature of the class. ngannou hits hard, but pretending any HW cant knock another out or any HW is head and shoulders above the others is just PR to make money

RORY

49-45

GET FUCKED

Ngannou was winning until he started losing

>There are plenty of heavyweights who can withstand Ngannou's punching power.
Stipe is literally the only one

How new are you? You a literal 220er? You can have a 5 round fight without it being for a title. All headlining fights are always 5 rounnds. If they put Ngannou into the headliner of a Fight Night card that's a 5 round fight.

ngannous path should have been hunt,reem and than stipe

I train and found why. It's because coaches are more big boxing gloves oriented,so the defense from uppercuts is quite simple shell, while the small gloves get through it.

This is factually true though

at no point was he actively winning...i suppose you can argue the first 20 seconds when it looked like he had stipe on the run....but that's a stretch

what did he mean by this

49-45

Tony Ferguson is a s__c

Reminder that Stipe tapped to Reem and Francis won the true lineal heavyweight title at 218. Stipe managed to get it back though, fair play to him.

Seems like a bad thing to over look.

Spic

Tyron Woodley is a n____r

Oh yeah for sure my dude, Khabib should be careful about Tony's BJJ
j.gifs.com/M8K3DA.gif

Nigger

A nagger. He nags way too much, but he is a good dude so I forgive.

>gym footage
damn khabib fans are this shook already? must know their hype train is about to make a permanent stop at #SnapDownCity

DC is w___e

Tyrone probably has the highest fight IQ of any fighter.
Prove me wrong.

wwe