NE:Pats rally to reach eighth SB of Brady era
NE:Rob Gronkowski (concussion) done for day
NE:Rex Burkhead (knee) ready to go for AFCCG
NE:Tom Brady (hand) officially active for AFCCG

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m47q_TnsOdA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

UNF

was this really some out of this world play like the journalists are saying?

youtube.com/watch?v=m47q_TnsOdA

it was sexy
it was clutch
it was clean

its the kind of play that justifies getting big fat contracts

Checked.
and Bortles underthrew him. Gilmore is a bum

daily reminder that the Jaguars deserved every single penalty besides one borderline PI call which was actually fully deserved because it came one play after a major headhunting cheapshot against Gronkowski that gave him a brain injury and kept him out of the rest of the game

Gilmore has been elite since he came back from injury

Bortles played like Rodgers today

nah, it was good throw, Westbrook was in position

just a good play from Gilmore

That particular throw was flat as fuck, literally underthrown but also placed right where Gilmore could reach it.

Reminder that the Vikings have made the playoffs like 87% of the time they've existed or some crazy number close to that and they STILL don't have a super bowl ring.

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is The Vikings Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Dont Choke Like Nigga Win An Owl Haha.

iggs lads

what part of western New York are you from?

Reminder that the Falcons deserve to be in the Superbowl.

Not only did that play clinch the win (4th down), it looked as though the Jags receiver would have scored a TD if he could catch it and stay on his feet.

Reminds me of the Richard Sherman tipping the ball away from Michael Crabtree to beat the 49ers in the NFCCG in 2013. Same kind of situation, a catch is a game winning TD to go to the SB.

I do have family up there, not sure what the point is though

Falcons don't deserve anything after giving the keys to that drunkard Sarkisian to drive their offense into the ground.

Reminder that Richard Sherman never recovered mentally from Superbowl XLIX

the franchise didn't recover

oh gilmore used to be on the Bills. I don't know any Bills fans. Bortles did not throw Westbrook open at all

Falcons didn't even deserve the playoffs desu, the Seahawks would have steamrolled the Falcons, probably beaten the Rams based on how badly they played, and wrecked the Iggles.

It should be the Seahawks against the Pats for an Owl rematch desu.

razorcake fan detected

Ok so
I know it's a very, very minor thing but can someone please explain what's happening here with these couple clock resets
I'm on the Patriots hate train regardless but I want to know whether this is something that's actually out of place
Why does Brady appear to be using Gold Experience Requiem on the play clock
>facebook / dennis.thomas.7355 / posts/10155099928176073
(formatted because system can't handle facebook links)

Nah Seahawks deserved defeat and I'm glad that team is kill now

Ah well lads, there's always 2026, r-right?

The wild-card matchup would have been SEA-LAR.
Do we need a reminder of what happened to Seattle the last time those two teams met?

Foles > Keenum
Eagles RBs > Vikings RBs
Eagles WRs > Vikings WRs
Eagles TEs > Vikings TEs
Eagles OL > Vikings OL
Eagles DL > Vikings DL
Eagles LBs > Vikings LBs
Eagles DBs > Vikings DBs
Eagles ST > Vikings ST
Eagles HC > Vikings HC
Eagles > Vikings

In a way I am glad too because the team is clearly going downhill. I'm happy they're cleaning house and probably dumping a bunch of salary too. It's going to suck in 2018 but whatever.

Pats > The entire city of Philly

Brady > Eagles

Ya, the Seahawks won 16 to 10 when they went to Los Angeles early in the season.

The Rams looked shook as fuck when they got btfo by the Falcons. They couldn't handle the pressure with their young players and rookie HC. The Seahawks don't have this problem.

>Eagles WRs > Vikings WRs

LOL!

would the receiver even have caught it if he didn't break it up

The play clock you see on TV and against the stadium wall is not official. Officials often reset the play clock to do a measurement or converse, and the guy in the booth has to correct his display. Brady is signaling to his coordinator on the sideline, not to the play clock operator upstairs.

he would have

Ready for a skolfucking, user?

>tfw in an alternate timeline he would've dropped it anyway for even more shitstorm fuel

Seriously though, probably yes unless he really shit the bed.

Play clock operators only watch the officials, not the players or coaches. What you're seeing on the field is not what they're watching. Brady just happened to signal a personnel change at the same moment the stadium clock was being reset by the operators.

>couldn't handle the pressure
You're defending the Seahawks, the same team who choked a game away to Drew Stanton and the Cardinals in week 17 when they still were in playoff contention. Take a seat.

At this point I want Brady to win just to see how he can go with it. Guy is pretty much making history right now as the oldest qb to ever go to a SB at 40 and could take the record for oldest to win as well from Peyton

The same Seahawks team that beat the Rams and Wentz-led Eagles, yeah. They were a good team that had a bad game.

A bad game? Which bad game? Losing to Drew Stanton or losing 42-7?

Most franchises built on defense rarely ever recover. The fact the Seahawks managed to go back the following year was a wonder in itself

Is this bait?

Both, really. Honestly the last month of the season wasn't great. What I am saying though is that, overall, the Seahawks were a good team and would have made more noise in the playoffs than the Falcons did.

Brady is 6-0 against animal teams in the owl. Something to think about

And now Seahawks are being gutted and the window is closed now

They weren't in playoff contention at that point, user. The panthers needed to lose against the falcons, too, and that was not happening. Both games were happening simultaneously.

While that's true it doesn't make my point any less true.

just being able to say that feels so good

A Seahawks win and a Falcons loss meant a playoff berth for Seattle.
Given that they were playing simultaneously, there was no reason a "good" Seattle team should have choked against Drew Stanton because they were not eliminated at that point.

Brady is 0-2 against elite pass rushes in the owl. Something to think about

>6-0

They didn't really choke though.. they were playing pretty mediocre up to that point in the season and they lost by a missed field goal attempt made by Blair "fuck my shit up" Walsh

>be me
>about 10 years old
>meet a euro guy on runescape (eastern euro somewhere mayb czech)
>we level every day when i logon
>always at hill giants for hours it seems
>one day he tells me he has enough money for rune armor and he will take it in the wildly
>we go together
>get attacked by a ranger but 2v1 so we manage to kill him
>czech friend is low on health
>within a moment i grab my scimmy and kill him
>he messages me "Wtf bro i thought we were friends"
>i block him
>logout crying and run to my bed

i-i hope he's doing well

Seattle had a barely-competent offense based solely on Russell Wilson getting out of the pocket and chucking the ball to Baldwin or Graham. When he can't do that (see the last Rams game), it's over. Their running game was an absolute joke, and that O-line was hideous even after netting Duane Brown. The defense wasn't the same with a lack of cohesion and a hurt Wagner, Sherman, and Chancellor. If they were in the playoffs, they wouldn't have had the benefit of playing in Century Link, either.
Atlanta's skill-position players always give them a shot against any team solely based on talent. It's lack of execution and Ryan having consistency issues that hurt their offense. Their defense was competent and fast.

Based on that, I don't know that Seattle would have made more noise.

That's a choke job. And Pete Carroll made the decision earlier in the season to put his trust in Walsh just to be a player's coach.
Seattle made their own bed.

Brady just beat the #1 Pass Rush in the league yesterday

Let's be serious. Seattle would've gotten dicked by the Rams and honestly, the only reason the Falcons won is because the Rams special teams took the ball out of the offenses hands. Their defense was also gassed by the middle of the 3rd quarter.

>daily reminder that the Cardinals would've won 10+ games if David Johnson was healthy

>I don't have reading comprehension skills

The Patriots are legit dangerous

He can't beat Foles. Foles doesn't play defense

No they didn't, you dummy. The Eagles have the number 1 pass rush. Led the league by 27 pressures even with resting starters week 17. The commentators even said they were the second best like 3 different times during the Pats/Jags game.

Matt Ryan easily carved up the Rams defense and Geoff made several bad plays

I can comprehend that he's only won 5.

>Tom Brady is undefeated against Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Jacksonville, Minnesota, Tampa Bay

>He has a .500 record or better vs. every team except the Broncos

>Vs the current AFC playoff teams, he is 44-15

>Vs the current NFC playoff teams, he is 19-8

>Vs the AFC:
East: 70-20 (.778)
North: 29-7 (806)
South: 33-6 (846)
West: 23-14 (.622)

>Vs. the NFC:
East: 14-5 (.737)
North: 14-3 (.824)
South: 13-3 (.813)
West: 9-5 (.643)

>"Aaron Rodgers couldn't carry Tom Brady's jock strap"

BHUT SKKKEYYUP

How badly do the Patriots regress if Brady retired after the postseason?

Sub .500, best they'd go is 10-6 and first round exit playoffs

Imagine being a Vikings fan living/working near US Bank Stadium. Imagine having super bowl advertisements shoved in your face, and the stadium being all busy for 2 straight weeks.

What emotion is this man attempting to convey?

Bills win the division, Pats lucky to steal a wild card

>tfw not going to the Super Bowl, and not winning that bitch

Oh god this must be a jo-
>suddenly remembers the Dolphins and the Jets are the other two teams

How did the NFL make such a fucked up division?

they wouldn't be SB favorites but they'd be fine

for some reason people don't understand that competent ownership in the NFL means your team will usually be in the mix outside of some rebuilding years

You fucking idiot the Eagles aren't even the top 10 for the pass rush. the Eagles have the top RUSHING defense you fucking idiot, not the top ass rush

Pass rush. Do you not know what pass rush is?

As a Pats fan I have to give the jasg credit, they had a great season and knocked off those faggots up in Pittsburgh. They gave us all we could handle today. Calais Campbell is a world class athlete and all around great human being.

>being an average qb away from a ring

Do you know how to read?

Pass rush is when the defensive line pressures the QB. This is amazing. Honestly can't tell if bait or retarded. Good job if the former.

>daily reminder that the Jags would have gone up 27-10 if the refs didn't blow the whistle on the fumble that Myles Jack forced and recovered

Bortles has played way above average the last two weeks

He was down by contact regardless

Bortles played lights out yesterday so you honestly can't put that loss on him.

yr thinkin of rushing yards, m8

Nah, I think he's thinking of shut the fuck up.

any vikes bros still up?

why did this team just quit? we didn't they put up a fight like we've seen all damn season?

turnovers happen. occasional 3 and outs are inevitable. but this team just fucking quit once the score got to be 21-7

it just doesn't make sense to get this far and give up so easily

>Bortles is so bad that not turning the ball over and throwing for 200 yards is "lights out"

He's not the reason they lost but that offense didn't do fucking shit in the 2nd half and that's because Bortles didn't make the plays to make any room for those runs down the middle to start every shit drive.

If the Jags had a top 12 QB in the NFL, they win this game by at least 10 points.

they just sucked

the D gave up wide open long pass plays several times even before the game was over

And while im at it, heres my top 12 in no order

Rodgers
Stafford
Brees
Cam
Matt Ryan
Wentz
Cousins
Wilson
Goff
Big Ben
Brady
Rivers
Smith

i mean we certainly sucked, but this type of shit has happened before during the season and the team regrouped, reloaded, and at least made a good attempt to stop the bleeding

in this game it just felt like we didn't even wrestle for the gun. just kinda bent over and waited for the bullet

>Be Jay Ajayi
>Play for the Dolphins
>Get traded midseason for a loaf of bread
>End up in the Superbowl

sorry lad these clusterfuck replies had me fukt up
u were thinking of rushing yards

Defense just became way too sloppy and complacent after the ~Miracle~ (TM). Offense was more understandable because of the mess of an O-Line from injuries against a genuinely great pass rush, but there's not much excuse for the defense performing like they did until it was already too late even if they did try.

the Jags played too conservatively starting from the kneeling to end the first half
if they started drives with passing they would've won the game

Bortles was really good that game. I didn't know what the fuck was going on as a Pats fan because I was banking on him being shit, but even though the Pats were selling out on runs up the middle Bortles made some big time throws and really didn't do anything bad the entire game. Not saying I'd keep him but he didn't lose the game, he kept you in it.

nevermind i am dum

Daily reminder the cucksonville nigguars got their comeuppance for all the shit talking and dirty shit they did all season and they're going to regress HARD while being swept by the titans again