Why didn't he do anything?

Why didn't he do anything?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EICpP6pmn7o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He was hoping that by pure chance the guy would kill Ben. Pretty ridiculous writing when you think about it.

>why did you let him go? you could've prevented holocaust!
>I missed the part where that's my fucking problem

white cuck

a black man would stop that thug

Statistically, a white guy commiting a crime is the same as two planes hitting two buildings on the same day. Peter was frazzled.

white people are extremely selfish and would rather let a criminal run away to stick to a guy than do their moral duty as a citizen

Is MJ the biggest slut on television?

>gets railed by Chad and parties throughout high school
>breaks up with Chad as soon as high school ends because he outlived his usefulness
>starts getting railed by rich boy who is also the best friend of the guy who had a crush on her for like 10 years
>makes out with a stranger while in a relationship
>conveniently gets offended by rich boy's dad who just called her like she is and ends the relationship
>wants to date the super hero who's on the front page of every newspaper every day
>doesn't wait around for that though, starts getting railed by big shot astronaut and they get engaged
>she abandons big shot astronaut at the altar (biggest insult you can make btw) so she can trade up to alpha male super hero

gg mj

Anyone have a pic of the dude's face as the elevator door closes?

But why

>non whites
>do their moral duty as a citizen
kek

Fucken kek! I have an inside joke with my brothers that whenever someone says
>thanks
We all laugh like idiots remembering this part.

kek, i forgot that he had a gun. Why the other guy blames Peter for not trying to stop a guy with a gun?

if by moral duty you mean fuck white women then yes I have done my moral duty many times.

Really made me think

Because Peter has superhuman olympic abilities.

because he wrecked bonesaw's shit did you even watch the movie

Thanks user

Basically yes.
Also complains about her life to a student with 2 part-time jobs.

it was a different time

She was a metaphor for modern women

>Knows Peter has a crush on her since High School
>Fucks strings of Chads upgrading
>Slowly starts to lose her looks mid 20s
>Doesn't get anywhere in acting because she never actually did any training, just did auditions & minimum wage work
>Wonders why her life is falling apart when Peter rejects her

The thief was armed. You're not supposed to react.

I think you mean he was hoping he would accidentally bump into the guy who would then accidentally kill Ben.

a normal person isn't supposed to react
not the guy with superpowers

Because he knew that sandman is the killer and not this guy.

best character coming through

Elfman made a great score.

youtube.com/watch?v=EICpP6pmn7o

>dubs
I heard spideman is going to be there.

But he's a superhero, it's his damn duty.

It's why Gwen is the patricians choice.

>Peter..i dont understand what you see in that whore Mary-Jane? She is a fucking whore from head to toes. Do you honestly think that a walking cunt like her is going to date a loser like you? She would probably suck my old wrinkly cock if i was rich enough.

>b-but uncle Ben i really like her

>She looks like a pig in a heat and one day she is going to get raped by a pack of niggers or Puerto Ricans. Forget about Mary-Jane Peter.

Uncle Ben was right all along

Spider-Man can't stop bullets you autists

the guy wasn't even aiming at him, he runs just past him
he could have easily stopped him

I mean, he later on goes after the same guy while armed anyway

Raimi dubs

This, MJ wasn't even supposed to be the love interest until Stan Lee was replaced by some writer that decided to cuck Parker's shit up

Because the Sandman was behind it the whole time

why is that hallway so irregular

>Peter, With great power comes the great responsibility to secure a future for white children.

How the hell did Raimi get a character like this into a movie in Hollywood of all places?

it was simpler times. People were too busy worrying about 9/11.