This is just sad

This is just sad.

Other urls found in this thread:

answering-christianity.com/bassam_zawadi/friends.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>lol guys the terrorist was muslim again
>shut up it isn't ISLAM like stop being bigots just let them come in easier
>don't you get it they want you to be scared and protect yourselves
>god you're so stupid so what if the 50th attack this year was done by a muslim, ISLAM is peaceful

>constantly berrating non-believers
So peaceful

>Lol at you islamophobic bigots blaming the whole religion of Islam which has 1.6 billion people
Cool. Not every Muslim invaded and attacked Europe back in the day, but they still did a lot of damage and killed thousands/millions.

>Muslims including myself are disgusted by this
If you're as disgusted as you say you are, go do something about it since they're part of your religion.

>You guys are making yourself look like fools blaming the 2nd largest and fastest growing religion
Except, the only reason why it's the fastest growing religion is because you have 5-6 kids per family, whereas Christian families/People who convert to Christianity only have 1-3 kids per family. No one is converting to Islam, you're just out-breeding everyone which is a tactic.

>If you didn't study Islam, keep your mouth shut
Is that why when someone brings up a violent verse in the Bible, everyone has a circle jerk at how bad Christianity is? Faggot.

>It's so biased of you stupid pricks to only mention religion if the guy was Muslim
..Because who else is it going to be? Surely it isn't the Buddhists, the Hindus or anyone else.

>people need to wake up and stop listening to the stupid media making Muslims look bad
People are waking up, and they're waking up to Islam. The media has nothing to do with this.

Deus Vult you Muslim fuck.

How are these people not considered traitors, again?

why sad? he seems to genuinely believe islam is peaceful or at least he wants it to be. what is sad is people from the west, even non muslims, saying we kinda deserve it for what we do in the middle east. this logic can go as far as a civil war because there actually are civil wars in the middle east

fucking this.

As long as people like him keep shifting the blame nothing will happen, if he had said: I stand with you to destroy this evil islamism off the face of the earth, i would be more inclined to listen but no everything is we real muzzies and we dindu nuffin you filthy racists. Fuck him.

>and know that Islam strivtly prohibits killing even ONE PERSON

How do these people rationalise Mohamad being a warlord?

>1 deranged man

ok

BAN HATE SPEECH AND ISLAMOPHOBIA

Do you guys have much religious tension with Indonesia/Malaysia?

Straya dropping truth bombs

More than 1,000 people killed from Islamic terrorists attacks this year alone.

It's nothing to do with Islam

like 5 black guys were shot by cops while committing crimes

SYSTEMIC RACIST WHITE SUPREMECY

BAN HATE SPEECH AND ISLAMOPHOBIA

I never though I'd get angry over a youtube comment.

Seriously fuck this sand nigger.

Infidels are not people

>If you didn't study Islam keep your mouth shut and don't say anything to Muslims or Islam

If you're not a Muslim don't exercise your right to freedom of speech!

Way to respect the rights of the people who are literally giving you some of their land (literally the most valuable natural resource)...

this post is blazing hot with truth bombs

Not that into my own regional politics, but from what I understand Malaysia is basically going for a full Islamic country. They have Chinese, Indians and the like over there, but their government doesn't care about them. Singapore's government is very against that, probably because those people will come here if Malaysia goes full retard, and Singapore has a vested interest for those people.

>stop saying bad things about my religion!! you don't deserve to have free speech because you aren't a muslim!!

Even when the Westboro arguments got bad they never told people they weren't allowed to speak about christianity. Free speech is a two-way street, buddy.

They forget to mention that when those peaceful verses come up. And they simultaniously say people who know nothing about islam should shut up.

Youssef, you define infidels as at NOT PERSONS.

>fastest growing religion

dude acts like popping out babies and forcing converts is something to be proud of.

Singapore solved their religious tension 50 years ago.
>Singapore exit from Malayan Union
>Singexit (not a thing)
Sounds familiar?

Well, good luck. Singapore seems quite an interesting place. And surrounded by muslims. Stay safe.

>Don't speak to me or my religion ever again.

I always wonder if these people even realize that their "terrorism is not Islam!" would get their head on the chopping block alongside all the other infidels.

Plus there's the haze thing which crops up every year and everyone gets pissy about it. Indonesia does nothing to stop it as usual.

stay safe 獅城bro, too many sand niggers around you :(

I grew up in Indonesia (expat) and spent a lot of time in the closest civilized country (Singapore). You guys are based, I remember when those big eye buildings were constructed. Good times, I'd like to go back.

>If you didn't study Islam, keep your mouth shut and don't say anything to Muslims or Islam
nice threat m80. it truly is the religion of peas.

Bug eye* forgot what they're really called

>1.6 BILLION PEOPLE!

kek

A great and underrated point.

One of the most striking aspects of the Qur'an is its fixation and angst towards the unbelievers, possibly more space is dedicated to the unbeliver than towards the personal development of the believer.

>but they don't understand
>if only they knew
>for them is a grievous penalty

And on and on and on.

Holy fuck, I never thought about it this way. I only gave the koran a cursory read but whole chapters are dedicated on how to treat infidels and women.

I remember reading something about how there's no honor to be had in being friends with an infidel. Not that it was dishonorable, just that there's literally no honor with it.

Why is this religion so obsessed with outsiders holy shit?

>Why is this religion so obsessed with outsiders holy shit?
Because the entire thing was a cult made for war?
>Promise golden palaces, food, virgins, servants, etc in heaven to cover all base desires
>Say only sure way to heaven is to die fighting others
>You can join, but cant leave
>Multiple wives to have more kids = more soldiers
>alcohol banned to keep populace ready for war
>continue to push for us v them mentality
>make others pay more tax to fund your army, and put more pressure on them to convert
>further motivate war by saying raping slaves is fine
>stifle free speech to prevent your bullshit being exposed

Jesus and Buddha died for their beliefs, Muhammad didnt become a martyr or show conviction beyond killing and having other idiots die for him.

Apparently this is the first and only terror attack done in the name of Islam. Remember what he said it's only been one guy. apparently. Just the one.

Surah 60:8

>Allah does not forbid you from those who do not fight you because of religion and do not expel you from your homes - from being righteous toward them and acting justly toward them. Indeed, Allah loves those who act justly.

Notice how it does not expressly forbid being kind to non-muslims, but neither does it encourage it. This is one of the only verses that Muslims reference when they say it is ok to befriend non-muslims.

Contrast this with a PRO-Islam essay explaining all verses that express outright hostility towards non-Muslims, detailing all the explicit prohibitions. Mind you this is Muslim apologetics:

answering-christianity.com/bassam_zawadi/friends.htm

Now the muslim will claim that because you do not speak arabic you can't truly understand. But as someone like yourself who presumably speaks several languages, and something everyone with a brain knows, translation isn't THAT hard.

The tone of the Qur'an is clear to all people. It is antagonistic at its core.

And of course none of those verses are related to the countless verses and chapters regarding when the Muslims are at war.

And if you're a pagan? Forget it, you aren't human.