He had everything he could have ever wished for

he had everything he could have ever wished for

his life was perfect

why did he do it?

he was braindead

He grew up like a nig and just like how a nig will easily fuck up everything he has just to prove that he's still hood, Hernandez decided that having millions of dollars and his freedom at stake wouldn't stop him from proving he's still a real nigga.

(((They))) are more influential than you might think. The whole lifestyle of ghettos can be enticing to people. Its not about having material possessions and security to these hoodlums all the time. Its about the lifestyle that's been pushed on them. These puppets enjoy being rebellious while simply another cog in the Judaist cabal

Most dudes like him in his situation can't conceptualize the future, its an abstract thing to them, everything is here and now

Benoit

CTE obviously. At least he had some cognizance in taking account of his daughter's monetary future despite his battered brain.

Benoit never did anything wrong though. Kevin Sullivan killed him and his family.

Hernandez was never really hood though.

He grew up around some rough characters, but lots of kids do. His parents marriage kind of sucked, and his dad dying fucked him up. But again, lots of kids go through that.

And I'm tired of hearing lazy journalists say how he grew up on "the mean streets." Even in its shittiest area, Bristol Connecticut is nothing compared to Chicago and Detroit. It's a fucking connecticut suburb.

Hernandez had serious emotional issues, and brain damage didn't help. Unlucky really.

I'd feel sorry for him if he didn't kill 3 people. But he did, and his end was poetically ironic. And deserved.

He literally like sucking dick and was ashamed of it and killed a dude over it lol. What a FAG.

CTE

then
>football players are dumb braindead jocks
recently
>no bobby, they are smart people like you and i
now
>football players all have brain damage aka CTE

he grew up in the rough hood of Bristol CT aka an upper class area where ESPN is HQ'd

haha

He was a self-loathing closeted gay who compensated by trying to cover it up with a "gangster" persona and murdered his friend because he was worried he would expose his secret after he caught him in bed with another man. Pretty simple. He would've been a folk hero if he had just come out as openly gay in the NFL.

Reminder that this mestizo would smoke PCP on his way home from games.

Exactly.

To be fair, Bristol is a fairly big town, there are some areas that aren't that great.

But you'd think from the Rolling Stone article during the first trial, that it was fucking Johannesburg and the gigantic, athletic Hernandez brothers were relentlessly picked on. Yeah, right.

From what I've read, Hernandez didn't go through anything that millions of other boys did. Broken home? A few neighborhood fistfights? Death of a parent? Those don't make a murderer.

I don't think you can really blame CTE either. Most guys with the condition, don't kill people.

CTE. Its not his fault.

I'm from his state of Connecticut and it just sucks to see this happen to our talent

you can take the monkey out of the jungle, but you can't take the jungle out of the monkey

inb4 racist

he's Puerto Rican

/thread

KEK!

Illuminatti sacrifice, he sold them his soul and didn't want to play by the rules

Reminder that he was playing NFL games for about a year, after murdering 2 people, before being arrested for a separate murder.

He was literally brain damaged

balls

>DIDN'T WE ALMOST HAVE IT ALL?
>WHEN LOVE WAS ALL WE HAD WORTH GIVING?

CTE

Dudes brains were mush from all the flying head butts.

brain damaged thug

Wanna be thug thought he could get away with murder

you know, say what you want about his life, but he took the man's way out.

in massachussetts, if you die, even if convicted, unable to go through all of your appeal processes, you are declared innocent. and therefore since he hung himself, he's legally innocent in the state of massachusetts, and his family is therefor entitled to all of his estate.

which means the families of those he killed cannot sue, and his family is entitled to his guaranteed contract money.

i mean he's a total faggot for killing someone. but at least he made the decision that didn't leave his daughter in total financial ruin.

This is a really good answer. Even in court he simply didn't seem to register that his life was over.

he was brainlet

This is a really good answer. Even in court he simply didn't seem to register that his life was over.

this.
he had a long history of it. people forget he blew out a guys eye and settled out of court.

So its entirely genetics and has nothing to do with upbringing?

LET ME POST NIGGERS

⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡄
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡆⢀⢀⡀⢀⢠⢀⢀⡀⢀⢀⢠
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣤⣶⣶⠶⣾⡿⢶⣾⣦⣤⣼⣤⣀⣅⡀⠠⠊
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣠⣾⠿⡁⢀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣁⣀⡈⠉⠉⠉⠛⠛⠿⠶⣤⣆⡀
⢠⣴⡶⠶⣾⠟⠁⢀⠈⠑⠲⢤⣀⡀⢀⢀⢀⠉⠉⠉⠐⠒⠠⠤⢀⡀⠉⠙⢷⡄
⠘⣧⢀⣴⡎⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡀⢀⠈⠉⠙⠒⠢⠤⠤⢀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣈⣉⣦⢼⣇
⢀⢹⣦⡈⢉⣖⡆⢀⣠⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣤⡀⢀⢀⢀⡀⢀⡀⢀⢀⠉⠉⠁⢀⢀⣿⣄⡀
⢀⢠⣿⠋⠉⠉⠁⢀⠠⠈⠊⠤⠄⢀⠈⠙⢀⢀⠐⠐⠚⠫⣄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⡉⢻⡄
⢀⢸⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠂⣀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡈⢀⠒⠢⡀⢰⢀⢀⢀⢀⣸⡵⠈⣷
⢀⢸⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢨⠡⡠⢀⢀⢀⠤⠐⢀⡁⠐⣐⠄⠈⠸⢀⢀⠰⣽⠦⠤⣶⠿
⢀⠈⣷⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⢦⠈⠢⢁⣀⣐⡂⠍⢴⣀⠊⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢰⡿
⢀⢀⠈⢿⣄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⢀⡗⢀⡠⢀⠐⡨⠐⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣠⣿⠃
⢀⢀⢀⢀⠻⣦⣀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠂⠤⠈⠥⠤⠄⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣴⠟⠁
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠛⠿⣶⣤⣄⣉⣁⠈⠉⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣠⡴⠾⠋⠁
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠉⠉⣻⠟⠛⠿⠿⠷⠶⠶⠾⣿⡟⠛⠉⠁
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⣤⡀⢀⢀⣰⠏⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢰⡟⢀⢀⣀⣠
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠸⣿⣿⣆⣾⠃⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⠛⠛⢫⣿⡟

he wants to
gangster
gangbang
and suck some dick

person with post ending in 187
is the only correct answer

how are they entitled to the contract money even though he obviously didnt fulfill his part of the contract?

Hence the term "guaranteed".

If it was CTE then how come half the people in NFL who get tackled frequently aren't serial killers.

You clearly dont understand brain injuries

Nah, I didn't mean to say that. I should have made my point better.

For Hernandez, I think it was mostly genetic factors, and the brain damage made it worse.

I think a lot of people are wired to kill, but they never cross that line. Hernandez probably was, and he may have been fine if there weren't literal holes in his brain. Who really knows?

Weird thing is, CTE tends to make people impulsive. The first murders kind of were, but Odin Lloyd seemed very carefully orchestrated. It wasn't really uncontrollable anger and violence. He was, for lack of a better term, in complete control of his actions when he texted his boys, got his gun, drove LLoyd, his friend, to an empty lot, killed him, and made a conscious effort to destroy evidence.

CTE is linked with increased aggression and poor impulse control. But full blown murder seldom goes with the disease. And again, Lloyds murder wasn't an impulsive decision

I think he was fucked in the head from the beginning. Brain damage probably didn't help. But saying "the CTE made him do it" is horseshit, to me.

Upbringimg and a parents death are always a huge factor in determining what a person becomes, but his upbringing wasn't THAT atypical or even rough by what a lot of kids go through. So I'm not convinced it made him into the murdering bastard he became.

this

I'm not so sure the estate can't be sued. OJ and Robert Blake were both found not guilty. However, they were still found liable in wrongful death lawsuits.

Of course, those cases were in California, and I don't know how things would work with Hernandez being dead.

he wanted to do hoodrat stuff with his friends

and in some cases, on his friends

The kid was a low functioning autist that Benoit mercy killed after he realized his life was over
His death was two days after the wifes. Benoit paced around the house for 2 days praying and shit

Now watch this good, good post get completely ignored by the rest of the thread.

This is false. That means that the conviction is worthless and the appeal is the real determination of guilt.

Do you? Most of these CTE guys break emotionally and kill themselves. Aaron Hernandez killed three people with a long period in between and continued a normal life in between.

Commencing Hernandez dump 1/4

2/4

3/4

spics are loco

4/4