Sup Forums is anti-jew

>Sup Forums is anti-jew
>Sup Forums also supports the most pro-Israel candidate ie Donald Trump
Without memeing can someone explain this cognitive dissonance?

We're thinking in advance.

Trump will further disseminate the aversion to the right. He's already Making Fascism Great Again.

With each new Trump, it's only a matter of time until new Führer appears and calls the Kikes out on their kikery.

That's what we're working towards.

Sooner or later, we'll make the Holocaust real.

Diaspora kikes bad
Israeli ok

Holly fuck, Trumpfags are delusional.

>BEAUTIFUL JEWISH DAUGHTER

Except trump isn't a fascist he's a statist at most. So what you're saying is that the only way to fight jewry is to give more power to the state? What's stopping the jude from controlling the populist approach of future trumps?
So all jews aren't the same? Wouldn't Israeli ones be worse as they would have more direct influence with shit like Mossad and regional power? Can't forget the power of AIPAC over Congress.
No need to shitpost here friend

>Except trump isn't a fascist he's a statist at most.
No.
>So what you're saying is that the only way to fight jewry is to give more power to the state?
Yes.
>What's stopping the jude from controlling the populist approach of future trumps?
Nothing.

Can you explain how he's a fascist? He's not running on a platform of corporatism and supreme power of the state. How is giving more power to the state good? The US is not a nation that was found on the supreme authority of the state. So if the jude has nothing stopping it from taking over populists then what use does trump have? Wouldn't future populists succumb to the jew influence and we would come back right where we came?

pol hates leftie kikes and loves based arab slayer Israelis

bro most people on pol are not people at all, but subhuman muzzies/stormcucks. hide all canadian posts

All American presidential candidates are pro Jew, he's just the lesser of two evils.

Leftie kikes hate Trump.

this desu, he's the best choice

It's another "I don't know the difference between Zionists and Globalists" episode

>Can you explain how he's a fascist? He's not running on a platform of corporatism and supreme power of the state.

Or even expansionism.

Anyone who has the slightest idea about what Fascism knows that Trump isn't Fascist.

this really makes me think...
You clearly convinced me to suport the anti-semite, anti-israel candidate, I'm a #Shill4Hillary from now on.

but how can Trump like jews if he's literaly hitler?

Would you rather support Hillary?

Literally every single fucking diaspora kike or media kike hates Trump.

The only kikes that have been open to Trump are ones who are Israel nationals.

Every single fucking kike in the world loves Clinton and every kike puppet from the GOP has said they'd vote for Clinton over Trump.

I don't know, did anybody really expect Trump to say

>gas the kikes race war now

did anybody really expect a fucking Sup Forums incarnate candidate? DID ANYBODY EVER EXPECT any fucking candidate like Trump to get this far?

Fuck off you pathetic niggers.

So Sup Forums doesn't hate all jews? If the answer is yes than that must be Sup Forums has significantly changed from a few years ago as it used to be full anti-jew.
But isn't a kike always a kike? Why should we trust a jew simply because he's "right wing"? Aren't they natural backstabbers and schemers?
Can you divulge more onto this?
No need to shitpost my european friends
No but as Stefan would say "not an argument"
So there are good jews then? Is there no such thing as the eternal jude?

>No but as Stefan would say "not an argument"
so you as a model anti-semite, are going to vote for hillary? or are you just going to give your vote to hillary by not voting at all?

This.

Only undercover Achmeds and libshits shill for Palestinians.

I wouldn't call myself a model anti-semite but am solely going off of what I've seen and read on Sup Forums for the past 4 years. No I'm gonna write in a candidate but that has nothing to do with my question in the OP.

Trump has been saying a lot of things to get elected. Today he said he would "declare war". Declare war on who exactly? Isn't that what Hillary wants; more war? Is he still a populist candidate or has he become a shill? We'll have to wait and see.

so this whole topic is just divide & conquer shitposting?
well, have fun with your libtard mental gymnastics.

>not all muslims

Are Trumplettes just lefties in denial?

I've noticed that as well. Not surprisingly though is that he always makes sure that his pro-Israel stance is never tarnished. It seems that one of his only concrete stances is on Israel.
I asked a genuine question there's no need to shitpost. I'm not a liberal but thanks for the buzzword.

Disband Israel: Jews flood into America
Ignore Israel: Jews frequently fuck off to Israel

Exceptional jews could always make Sup Forums smile. In its peak libertarian mode there were many libertarian-ish jews that Sup Forums respected. Hell, even exceptional niggers could make Sup Forums smile, see Dorner.

What the fuck? I hate jews now.
#I'mWithHer