This is the 34th Grandson of the Prophet Mohammad

This is the 34th Grandson of the Prophet Mohammad.

Notice anything?

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1003316
quora.com/How-is-Queen-Elizabeth-a-descendant-from-the-Prophet-Muhammed
youtube.com/watch?v=3KS3eXSP3CU
seekerofthesacredknowledge.wordpress.com/biographies-of-awliya-allah/shaykh-muhammad-abul-huda-al-yaqoubi/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A fucking ginger with blue eyes ? Seems british and legit to me

Why are they always ginger?

Daniel Bryan is Mohammed's descendant?

That ain't bloody haram.

Gingers truly have no soul

REMINDER

Gingers aren't white.

Because Islam has been the white man's religion since the very beginning.

Prophet Mohammad was as white as snow. Proof:

Sahih Bukhari 1:8:367:

Narrated 'Abdul 'Aziz: Anas said, 'When Allah's Apostle invaded Khaibar, we offered the Fajr prayer there yearly in the morning) when it was still dark. The Prophet rode and Abu Talha rode too and I was riding behind Abu Talha. The Prophet passed through the lane of Khaibar quickly and my knee was touching the thigh of the Prophet . He uncovered his thigh and I saw the whiteness of the thigh of the Prophet. When he entered the town, he said, 'Allahu Akbar! Khaibar is ruined...

Sahih Muslim 4:1014:

Abu Juhaifa reported it on the authority of his father: I came to the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) in Mecca and he was (at that time) at al- Abtah in a red leather tent. And Bilal stepped out with ablution water for him. (And what was left out of that water) some of them got it (whereas others could not get it) and (those who got it) rubbed themselves with it. Then the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) stepped out with a red mantle on him and I was catching a glimpse of the whiteness of his shanks. The narrator said: He (the Holy Prophet) performed the ablution...

Sahih Muslim 4:1208:

'Amir b. Sa'd reported: I saw the Messenger of Allah (may peace be open him) pronouncing taslim on his right and on his left till I saw the whiteness of his cheek.

Sahih Bukhari 4:56:744
Narrated Isma'il bin Abi Khalid: I heard Abii Juhaifa saying, "I saw the Prophet, and Al-Hasan bin 'Ali resembled him." I said to Abu- Juhaifa, "Describe him for me." He said, "He was white and his beard was black with some white hair. He promised to give us 13 young she-camels, but he expired before we could get them."

Oh he also had black slaves. :^))

No soul so no going to hell, only nothingness.

Who would have thought, whitey ruins everything just by skin color.

Extermination of crackers when?

Gingers confirmed subhuman.

fug you

>grandson
dude mohhamad is like 1500 years old

>freckly, firecrotched nigger detected

>unironically being nonwhite
you "tan" niggas gtfo

Arab slave trade networks were no joke.

Muhammad himself was a Bedouin though, and very likely brown. Not even just olive. Brown.

He's a real semite, real semites are whites, the actual brown tier ones are due to islamic slave trade (they are mixed)

He's not dead.

The earliest sources of Mohammad claim he was white. If you trace his lineage they all seem to be white.

You live next to a whole island of them.

The levant pre-Arab expansion was genetically European, so Mohammed may well have been white

journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1003316

3/10 Made me question

This. Pic related. Another real Semite, Izzat Ibrahim al-Douri, who was a military commander and a Saddam loyalist.

The Levant was certainly white, but Muhammad wasn't Levantine.

He definitely had intimate ties with the Jews though, so the claims could be true either way.
>taught torah before quran
>jewish wife
>spiritual advisor to jews

Wait just a moment.

Are you telling me that we white people were in fact the prophet of peace and shieeeeeeet?

He was very light skinned according to the Korna

Trips don't lie
We were original muslims and stuff. Golly!

I've read somewhere in quora a few months ago that queen elizabeth is a descendant of muhammad too.

Here's the source

quora.com/How-is-Queen-Elizabeth-a-descendant-from-the-Prophet-Muhammed

Is this shit true?
I wouldnt believe it by the time, but it seems plausible after reading all the stuff you guys just said

There is this theory out there that Mohammad first wife was a devote Catholic that used her connections at the Vatican to help influence Mohammad into creating Islam as a political movement so he could live the good life and after he was gone keep his legacy going as well as serve the ultimate interests of the Jesuits and the Black pope

did you consider that they might be brown because they're living out in the blazing sun their whole lives, and it might not always be genetic?

The Natufian genetics have been studied already. They weren't European.

When are you going to stop this "Middle East was once white" meme?

HAVE YOU SEEN THE KING OF JORDAN HE'S DESCENDED FROM MOHAMMED BUT HE'S WHITE

Mohammad was white.

>romans were white
>gingers aren't

I KNEW celts were cancer

Eternal Anglos, ready your blades!

He was alive 1500 years ago, probably shit loads of people in the middle east (probably crossing over a bit into europe/asia) are descended from him.

Post more Rose.

put these niggers to the sword

>imblying anglo-celtic mix isn't the master race

leave alive nothing that breathes

don't
it hurts my feels

burn their houses

Walter?

K-den

WE

FUCK OFF YOU KIKE PIECE OF SHIT

EVERYONE REPORT HIM FOR SPAM

Thanks op, really made me think

>34th grandson
>aw he looks just like great great great great great great great ... great granpa!

white of skin , and whites of hairs are different words.

ment "clear" skinned in English
not sun damaged

Swaglord?

slay them where you find them

death to mufassa

death to simba

You cant exterminate the people of your prophet, infidel Ahmed.

>This is the 34th Grandson of the Prophet Mohammad.

No it isn't.

ONLY A KIKE COULD DELIGHT IN THE MURDER OF CHILDREN, YOU ARE THE CAUSE OF ALL THIS BULLSHIT IN THE MIDDLE EAST FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

youtube.com/watch?v=3KS3eXSP3CU

o and white of the armpits is a different word than the other 2.

English is a difficult language to convey meaning in, due to its mixed heritage/ trade language/ lingua franca of the world status .

every word has at least 3 meanings.
every meaning has at least 3 words to represent it.

lol of course he is

>implying anglo-celt mix isn't the master race

HOL UP!!!

SO WHAT U SAYIN IZ..

He absolutely is.

seekerofthesacredknowledge.wordpress.com/biographies-of-awliya-allah/shaykh-muhammad-abul-huda-al-yaqoubi/

34th wifes grandson is more like it.

I see almost every person of european blood is a descendant of charlemagne, almost every person from asia is a descendant of gengis khan, but mohammed make his way into europe is just not that easy to believe. Those are shady things from the past, even the guy in the quora thing said they couldnt be a hundred percent true about it, but I wouldnt believe it right away.
Maybe he had a lot of descendants around the middle east, but I cannot see how they would have made their way into europe during the middle ages. The jews have suffered so much problems around that time, they wouldnt have last that much even if they had the same huge amount of some the jews used to possess by the time.

Oh, I hate it when my cellphone smokes crack and fucks up everything I write. Brazil is a very hot place, you guys will never know how is like to write shit down on your cellphone and the sweat of your fingers fuck up everything you wrote. The heat is hell, I mean.

I've fixed it, take a look:

I see almost every person of european blood is a descendant of charlemagne, almost every person from asia is a descendant of gengis khan, but mohammed making his way into europe is just not that easy to believe. Those are shady things from the past, even the guy in the quora thing said they couldnt be a hundred percent sure about it, but I wouldnt believe it right away anyways.
Maybe he had a lot of descendants around the middle east, but I cannot see how they would have had their way into europe during the middle ages. The jews have suffered so much problems around that time, the descendants of muhammad wouldnt have lasted that much even if they had the same huge amount of money the jews used to possess by the time, once everywhere those muslims go they try to conquer people imposing their religion and their ideas in their minds.

They were bullied too much and this is how they take revenge.

Don't look very white to me.

>The Prophet passed through the lane of Khaibar quickly and my knee was touching the thigh of the Prophet . He uncovered his thigh and I saw the whiteness of the thigh of the Prophet.

Ottoman royal family
what's your point?

THE ETERNAL CELT STRIKES AGAIN!

When will you idiots realised that it was the Irish all along?

Muhammed's corpse is still in his grave. Someone should run some DNA tests, or better yet, clone him.

BLEACHED

Opening that coffin sure would rustle some jimmies.

I feel like there would be more than 34 generations in the time span of 1500 years. Seems pretty fishy to me.

Where is this located? it isn't in the pandora's box in mecca, all that place is is a room where rich saudi's watch soccer.

And more importantly, why hasn't someone sprinkled some satchel charges and blown up his corpse?

Hello, Lakemba :^)))

don't believe his lies

that's how they sold Christianity to the pagans