youtube.com/watch?v=yZAY-78zhmw
youtube.com/watch?v=N_D7XtHwWTw
youtube.com/watch?v=rxmgHwqf_48
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Professor Peterson, is that you?

its probably one of hans zimmer's better works

Lionkino

Kek

It's his best. He was good up until the mid 2000s when he and Hollywood ran out of ideas.

>Kimba rip off
> Kino

pick one

but The Hunchback of Notre Dame exists.

>WHAT CAN I SAY EXEPT YOUR WELCOME!

but they already did

Hunchback
Aladdin
Wreck it ralph

>Hamlet rip-off

> (OP)
>Hunchback
Sorry not into cuckold
>Aladdin
I liked king of thieves better.
>Wreck it ralph
HEY DID YOU NOTICE THIS FROM YOUR CHILDHOOD?!

There is one good song in that, it's completely average otherwise

Shitty story and fapbait main characters

it's not good

But Pinocchio already had happened like 50 years prior.

Everyone's entitled to their own opinion. Yours is shit though.

It's a shame that it reeks of early digital audio production, listening to the soundtrack on a hifi system is pain.

>Not 1&1/2

>good music
>revitalized the Disney fairytale genre
>as if fapbait main characters is a bad thing

if you're complaining about fapbait characters complain about Aladdin and The Lion King

>2019 Disney animated adaptation of SlingBlade confirmed

Some folks call it a sling blade....but I call it a Kaiser blade. Mmmhmm.

Seriously what is the reason for it being the definitive Disney kino? I can't put my finger on it.

Adaptation of a timeless classic? No agendas? GOAT score and catchy singalong songs? Amazing handdrawn animation paired with minamalist, cutting edge computer effects?

I like them french fries with taters Mmmhmm

well what do we have here

Frozen contrarians are the worst contrarians.

It's a masterpiece and you know it.

>no i don't like it therefore it's bad!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Meme it ralph is objectively a bad flick, only reason people like it is for that vanilla cunny

Anna and to a lesser extent Elsa are pretty great characters, but the story itself is kinda lackluster and Olaf is the worst fucking Disney creation in a long, long time.

lilo and stitch. next.

Great thing is since it's going to be animated, all the voice actors will be the same. Mmhmm.

Posting best villain song.
youtube.com/watch?v=yZAY-78zhmw

best music in a Disney movie and it isn't even close

and the rest of it is pretty good too

>meridas accent listed as a bad thing
Gross

That's not "Mother Knows Best"?

Is anybody actually optimistic about the Favreau remake? I thought Jungle Book was surprisingly great and the animals looked amazing. It made sense to do since the classic was half a fucking century old. But Lion King?

If they mix JB's CGI with the already masterful stage musical it will probably make billions.

This.

>DUDE PIG FARTS LMAO
Home on the Range moterfucker

Shitty twist ruined it. Also the lack of detail is really noticeable, movie was rushed.

>Hamlet with Lions

Disney sucks.

The Lion King's third act is extremely rushed. Beauty and The Beast or Aladdin are the best of the 90's boom.

It's the most dramatic disney film by far, there's a solid story driving the film over comedy/music/romance and fantastic direction to elevate it all. No other Disney movie has scenes like the stampede, chasing Rafiki through the vines, and the entire finale; they aren't just dark thematically but visually and emotionally something very special is going on

>implying a gross ass scottish acccent is a good thing.

>disney released a MST3K parody as a direct to video sequel
the madmen!

youtube.com/watch?v=N_D7XtHwWTw
youtube.com/watch?v=rxmgHwqf_48

They will when they do a live action remake

Could you jam any more memes into one post you reddit fuck

kek

such potential. A 2D Snow Queen would have been great

how can it be fapbait if this was marketed, and presented almost solely for girls?

our local theater banned single white males form watching disney films since they caught 3 times males fapping at the backrow

This is the closest Nu Disney will probably ever get to Kino

Boring.

t. ADHD

Not a real disorder.

It's 6/10.

would've been better if they actually adapted the snow queen like they originally planned and didn't scrap the entire film once some marketing fucktard said they should just turn the project into an extended music video for 'let it go'

Frozen is arguably a stronger movie.

>nala_bedroom_eyes.gif

anyone know that feel?

Wrong pic

I did say "arguably"
Frozen has better pacing, far more consistent aesthetics, stronger characters, and less obscure moral to the narrative.

bune kino 2: electrico boogaloo when

>Worst modern Disney musical
>Worst modern Disney movie along with Big Hero 6
>Actually thinking it compares with great movies like the Lion King

why are you watching psycho-sexual mind control OP?

Every male protag in a disney movie has to 'rise up' towards manhood. In order to do so they need the magic advice of a homosexual witch (Gay Genie's wishes, bohemian faggot couple teaches 'Hakuna Matata') and they need to be humiliated by a female (rich jasmine demands a prince, nala pins simba in combat) in order to overcome the odds or 'gain strength'.

Every female protag in a disney flick enters the world of men, and becomes a man, essentially to gain strength, power and recognition. They sometimes need a witch to get there, but its always to usurp the kingdom of men on a passionate quest of self identity.

(Ariel, Mulan, Moana, Pocahontas, Cinderella, Belle, Elsa)

This is what is turning girls into mindless emotional children, roasties and lesbians. For a little girl a disney movie is a chemical crackfest of emotion and power struggles.

Lol I think you're reading a little too much into that.

you're a pathetic sad little man

where do you learn this shit man, honestly curious

DUDE DON'T ENJOY MOVIES LMAO

This is a good shitpost