The solution to climate change is to pretend it doesn't exist

>the solution to climate change is to pretend it doesn't exist

Other urls found in this thread:

caer.uky.edu/catalysis/coal-to-liquids.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=-qkIbMOxCxI
voanews.com/content/conference-to-address-threats-of-e-waste-toxic-chemicals/2748798.html
watershedgeo.com/environmental/waste-management/hazardous-waste-disposal-and-management-solutions/
youtube.com/watch?v=CNV0cmKO8sM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>pretending you can control the climate

why haven't you offed yourself yet?

You can prevent it by not letting oil companies destroy the ozone layer.
How's it feel to be a dumbass?

Guess we should get rid of cows as well. Since they put out a ton of methane. Oh and aerosol as well.

suppose you faggots stop worrying about shit that might kill us in a hundred years and start worrying about the all the shit trying to kill us right now

the solution to climate change is to realise it doesn't exist

FIFY

>implying humans have any effect on the climate
lol

how do you stop them?

>the solution to Muslim terrorism is to pretend it's not all Muslims

By prodesding :DDDD

This is pathetic, stop posting on this board.

Jews are using climate change to make money off spineless twats like you -- and while you're spouting off complete nonsense you don't even realize its the factories in China that emit the most "green house gasses", but again, its entirely a load of shit.

>pic related
>the people who are controlling you tbqh senpai

BASED
A
S
E
D

>liberals
>protesting a minority
But that's raycis

Yah let's penalize our own companies so more jobs go over to China, which does what, oh yah, pollute 1000x more than us

volcanoes do the same thing oil companies do but have even greater effect on the environment how are you going to prevent a volcano from erupting?
oh yeah you can tax it, maybe volcanoes will stop from releasing toxic gasses and destroying everything around it with lava

Oil companies are the ones pushing the narrative in order to shut down coal, which is far cheaper.

I came here to post this.

We can't control the climate. It's better to worry about shit we can control.

>The solution to climate change is to let the Left impose ludicrous taxes on all forms of energy that aren't paying them kickbacks

Thanks, I prefer to have an economy. If you cared about coal or oil you'd be pushing nuclear.

Fugg.

Crusades when famalam?

caer.uky.edu/catalysis/coal-to-liquids.shtml

Fpbp

F

>the solution to climate change is to cut oil use and fuck with technology to reduce it by 1.4% but starve many to death

Saving this for when I have to listen to some libtard lecture me on how I need to do my part to save the planet!

It does exist but mankind has little to do with it.

Climate has always shifted in curves. In the 17th or 18th century there was a small ice age, we are now in a curve up, so the temperature on earth rises.

In a couple of hundred years it will change again and it will get colder.

As opposed to Democrats, who acknowledge it and don't do anything about it, K. Even if you do something about it, China doesn't fucking care

greenhouse gases don't destroy the ozone layer, ozone layer depletion is caused by free radical catalysts

how's it feel to be a dumbass?

What's wrong with applying Obama's strategy for dealing with radical Islam to the problem of Climate Change?

You mean we should arm radical Muslims with SUVs?

Honestly who even cares if we destroy our ability to inhabit the planet, I think theres way too many niggers and spics on this planet anyways, why not press the reset button

China's been actually been trying to at least stop massively polluting the way it's been doing. Citing China as an example of why we should pollute the whole planet is pretty full on retarded. You want our cities to look like that?

>why not press the reset button

Whites will die out as well. I guess you didn't think that out faggot.

>pol fell for the oil company jews lies
Why though?

if you're gonna do that, at least take a more active route

but it's pretty funny that around the same year that whites are supposed to become a minority in the US there will be more plastic than fish in the ocean. I'm sure other stuff will be equally as fucked

>pol fell for the oil company jews lies

because the Sup Forums is red pilled is just a meme

Sup Forums is blue pilled pro-capitalist neocon shills.

on the other hand, the west shouldn't let other countries commit atrocities just because they're not directly responsible for it.

If china has only 50% efficiency, and melts the steel for you, the western country will wash their hands in innocence, when in fact, they have worsened the world carbon balance.

>Implying nuclear hasn't already come up in this thread
>Sup Forums is never wrong stop posting already

>nuclear

Where you gonna store all that waste?

So, assuming all of you are correct in that humans have absolutely nothing to do with anything that's going on with our world and humans are unable to alter their environment, why isn't there any reason to switch to nuclear? Even disregarding "green"-ness, nuclear offers more pros than coal. They're more efficient and sustainable in the long run, as long as they aren't operated by East Europeans or built by Japs in tsunami-prone areas.

Nuclear power plants generate electricity 24/7 at a 92 percent capacity factor. This is more efficient than other types of energy—combined-cycle natural gas, with a 56 percent capacity factor; coal-fired at 55 percent; and wind at 33 percent.

One uranium fuel pellet creates as much energy as one ton of coal or 17,000 cubic feet of natural gas.

A new nuclear energy facility creates 400 to 700 permanent jobs per 1,000 megawatts of electricity generating capacity, compared to 90 jobs for a coal plant, 50 for a wind farm and 50 for a natural gas plant.
The average nuclear energy facility pays approximately $16 million in state and local taxes and $67 million in federal taxes annually.
Each nuclear energy facility generates about $470 million annually in sales of goods and services in the local community.

The volume of used nuclear fuel rods created over the past 40 years—74,000 metric tons—would cover one football field 8 yards deep.
The U.S. nuclear industry has built a comprehensive system for safely and securely storing used fuel that keeps the public and environment safe. Used fuel rods are stored safely in steel-lined, water-filled concrete vaults or in concrete and steel containers at each nuclear energy facility site.

Shouldn't you liberals be on twitter discussing how men sitting with their legs spread is oppressing society?

Implying white people wouldn't just take our shit to Mars tbqh famalam

I hope you didn't fall for the hippie lies

Where do you reckon we've been storing it successfully since the end of WW2.

Obama won't even SAY THE NAME radical greenhouse.

Hey, it's working fine with islam!

>Where do you reckon we've been storing it successfully since the end of WW2.

That's a good question. Where are we storing it?

Holy shit stop posting

>Not knowing what fusion is

This is for you faggot :DDDDD
youtube.com/watch?v=-qkIbMOxCxI

>The U.S. nuclear industry has built a comprehensive system for safely and securely storing used fuel that keeps the public and environment safe. Used fuel rods are stored safely in steel-lined, water-filled concrete vaults or in concrete and steel containers at each nuclear energy facility site.
my ass
they store all waste on site and the tanks are filling up my friend
when they get full where will it go? how will it get there?
Who would sign a bill allowing nuclear waste to be trucked through their state?

No toyota already has ISIS vehicle's covered, just get them a ton of aerosol cans.

These are natural effects. The ozone layer is built to withstand greenhouse gasses to a certain degree, but with the addition of humanmade greenhouse gasses pushes the total amount over the top to where it's too much for the ozone layer to take and that's why it's depleting at the rate it is.
They also want to do offshore drilling, which is terrible for the environment.
China is just as guilty. We need to shut down these factories on a global scale.
By joining the Green Party and helping them overthrow the 2 party system.
>greenhouse gases don't destroy the ozone layer
Are you retarded, or just really stupid?

>when they get full where will it go? how will it get there?
Gee, I wonder if they might possibly just expand their vaults! What a novel idea!

>fusion
when is that coming out again?

Wherever the niggers live

But please, leave Sup Forums until you read up on fusion, because you're clearly not redpilled and its lowering the high standards of discussion that are valued on this board

The solution to climate change is that I don't give a shit.

Oil does not destroy the ozone layer.

This shill thread is now an anti-leftists media thread and anti-Killary thread.

You are going to use it in more and more efficient pebble bed and micro-reactors, in a couple of generations that "waste" will be worth an order of magnitude more than gold.

>Are you retarded, or just really stupid?

Most of the retards on Sup Forums are armchair scientists. According to them, the earth was created 6,000 years ago and the earth can magically handle 6 trillion people on it.

Man made climate change is happening, and the Jews are perpetrating it.

DELET THIS

storing of the tanks on site was always planned to be a temporary solution
why do you think they drew up ycca mtn in the first place if the could just """expand their vaults"""

>You want our cities to look like that?
I don't think you "get" white people.

((Others))

>pro-capitalist
as opposed to what

>neocon
ah, you're just retarded

OMG is the cold fusion myth still around? Even after all the embarrassment? lol

voanews.com/content/conference-to-address-threats-of-e-waste-toxic-chemicals/2748798.html

I thought shills were better than this.

>37 year time period
>fuck all has happened of significance

I'm really thinking here.

watershedgeo.com/environmental/waste-management/hazardous-waste-disposal-and-management-solutions/

>myth
>Still making giant breakthroughs -- SkunkWorks prototype reactor

So what if fusion never fully develops, doesn't make global warming any more of a farce.

less*

Haven't slept in 24 hours

usually in the backyard of the nuclear power plant.

youtube.com/watch?v=CNV0cmKO8sM

user, greenhouse gases DON'T destroy the ozone layer. The ozone layer has nothing to do with climate change. CFCs destroy the ozone layer, which is now healing since they've been banned. Greenhouse gases trap infrared radiation on earth, which is the cause of global warming. The destruction of the ozone layer allowed more UV light to enter, which caused a rise in skin cancer.

It is significantly more effect, safe, and cost effective. Areas like Russia and areas of the Atlantic seaboard have natural gas plants because that is some of the biggest areas of natural gas in the world. If Pennsylvania was its own country, it would be #4 or 5 of the world's largest deposits of natural gas. We have that much in just one state.

So naturally it makes sense to use what you have. But if you have no oil, gas, or coal, nuclear is the best option hands down. This is the reason France is 80% nuclear.