Sup Forums is empty for me. I have filtered the words 'bane' and 'kino' in all of its variants. I see no threads...

Sup Forums is empty for me. I have filtered the words 'bane' and 'kino' in all of its variants. I see no threads. This literally has to stop.

Stop flooding the board with your meme speak.

Bane?

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAP

Funny, I see the thread bumped to front page but no one has written in it except for me. Classy Sup Forums, real classy

Get rid of the Sup Forumsedditors and Twitter newfags derailing this board by spamming capeshit 24/7

It's time to leave. This place has changed and no longer has anything for you. Sup Forums is slowly dying off. Gook moot will shutter it sooner or later. Its reputation prevents it from attracting quality posters. The web is a big place. See you out there.

get rid of you hothead anti-B*NE? posters

the janitor thinks it ok or why do you think he ignores those reports?

I'd tell you to eat a dick but you would enjoy that wouldn't you faggot? So eat a vagina faggot

You will never stop the bane train

KRAKATOA

In the old days to fix tv we banged it.

weebs are the problem
try any other board, the less weebs are present the better the board is

Filter this op

bring it to a Sup Forums repair shop

Sup Forums will be fixed when you guys check these dubs

CREATE /FILM/

IT IS THE ONLY WAY

the only reason Sup Forums has so much shitposting and spam is because it is so high-traffic

cut the traffic in half and the shitposting will be significantly reduced

We need more PEDOPHILIA, OP.

HOTHEAD HOTHEAD HOTHEAD HOTHEAD

what is this black vodoo magick?!

BOING BOING BOING

>CREATE /FILM/
>IT IS THE ONLY WAY
Seconded. But I want to discuss tv shows too. So they should make a rule like no discussion of tv shows currently on air

obviously hiro would need to leave the board up for a while until initial shitposting died down

no i think you could just discuss tv shows here. The idea isn't to make all the quality discussions go to one board, but rather to reduce board traffic which will in turn reduce shitposting all around.
Slower boards have no shitposting

BRRAAPPPPPPPP* What have they feeding you at the agency cafeteria? *BAAAARRRFFFFFPPPPPPFPFPFPFPPFPF* *sniff* Is that, French cheese? Who knew they served such exquisite cuisine *BRRRRFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAARRRPPPPP* And yet you remain such a small guy *BRRRAAAAAPAPPPFPPFFPFPFP*

BRRAAPPPPPPPP* What have they feeding you at the agency cafeteria? *BAAAARRRFFFFFPPPPPPFPFPFPFPPFPF* *sniff* Is that, French cheese? Who knew they served such exquisite cuisine *BRRRRFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAARRRPPPPP* And yet you remain such a small guy *BRRRAAAAAPAPPPFPPFFPFPFP*

tangerine

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>GoT teaser was just released
You thought we'd hit rock bottom user? Well we're about to go a lot further. Get ready for a downward spiral in board quality of epic proportions.

MORE WAIFUS

Who's this ugly skank?

summer is just around the corner bois. see you on the other side.

the fuck is that giraffe necked thing?

t. short dicked loser white boi

why you posting this pin head?

The only way to save Sup Forums is to split the board.
> /kino/ for kinography and cinema
> /film/ for films and movies
> Sup Forums for television

If you want to be memey, I guess you can add in a /cunny/, /BLACKED/ and /bane/

and they wonder why Sup Forums is dead

Is this the Rio 2016 thread?

wow dont be rude please

waifus are very important please stop being a mean guy and post you are waifu instead!!

/film/ is a fucking stupid idea if you w3ant super duper serious comic book movie discussion all the time go back to

yes!

This is the only board apart from Sup Forums where such blatant of topic spam is the norm. Why?

>tfw 4 (You)'s

This is the moment where I feel euphoric

my friend

what you fail to realize
is

taht

every thread is actually waifu thread and so wall waifus are ontopic

you welcome!

Will book or someone else make a spiritual successor to Sup Forums?

Sorry I don't know what happened there
I meant to say will moot or someone else make a spiritual successor to Sup Forums?