I was in Finland last week, and while there I matched with a Finnish girl on Tinder...

I was in Finland last week, and while there I matched with a Finnish girl on Tinder. Never met her because I was on my way home. But we ended up talking on the phone. Now she keeps asking me to talk to her in Swedish. I reminded her that I'm Norwegian. She said she knows but she wants to be fucked by a Swedish person, and want me to speak to her in Swedish while she touch herself. I asked her why it had to be a Swede, and she said she always wanted a Swedish partner. What about Finns, I asked. She laughed at me and said I was cute to even ask that question.

Why are Finns so obsessed by Swedes? Is it like a fetish on one's mother?

Other urls found in this thread:

fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Se_mustamies
youtube.com/watch?v=ekSsZl17Abs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Finnish girls were built for BSC.

Varför pratar du inte norska med finnarna. De skulle uppskatta det.

Ja, du har vel rett i det. Hmmm.

Finnar tycker ju mer om er än oss. Sen brukar de finnar som gillar oss vara finlandsvenskar och inte riktiga finnar.

She's probably a fenno-swede and it's some "muh heritage" thing.

En finlandssvensk tjej hade inte haft en fetisch för svenska män

Käften idiot och se här

Do you always believe everything you read on the internet?

Why is he a sexgod, damn.

Yes, but only when it fits my agenda.

Du är en idiot, man får inte en fetisch för nånting som man hör hela tiden, som man är uppväxt med.

So Swedes are seen as sexgods in Finland, particularly among the fenno swedish population, is what you're saying.

Meanwhile in Sweden, Finnish gets get bred by BLACK and ARAB men not sissy Swedish men.

No, I'm saying she has a fetish that might be related to her possible swedish heritage. Or maybe she's a really snobby fenno-swede.

The real question is whether she wants a Swedish bf to degrade herself in the same way a coalburner would lust after a nigger, or whether she wants to uplift herself by dating a superior Swede.

More like sissy fuckbois

Blacks are. There's even a Finnish hit song from the 90s "Why do women always fall for the Black men".

Swedes are seen as eunuchs here.

>Why do women always fall for the Black men
Wtf.

who can blame her?

Strange, same thing happened to me when I visited Finland.

Get a load of this cuck fantasy faggot.

fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Se_mustamies

>Mikä siinä mustassa viehättää, onko mustalla valkoista pidempää?

What is so attractive about the Black man? Does he have a longer one than the white man?

>Miksi naiset aina rakastuvat miehiin mustiin? Me halutaan olla neekereitä, halutaan olla.

Why do women always fall for the Black men? We want to be black, we do.

10 weeks in number one on the singles list

This whole thread is pretty much a cuck fantasy, I'm just bringing some facts in the game. I've never heard of anyone having a Swedish father but I see mulattoes every day.

Lmfao.

haake palle

youtube.com/watch?v=ekSsZl17Abs

Only overweight or/and ugly single moms fuck nignogs. I'd say southern euros are the most popular among foreign groups here.

She is mentally ill person. You should tell her she needs to see doctor. Like ASAP.

>A girl prefers me to communicate in language that's used in her country, rather than in a language that isn't .
>What does that mean?

It means you have braindamage.

I guess I'm a rare case then.

I've seen plenty of half greeks and italians in helsinki,.

I've never heard of a finlandssvenska with a thing for Swedes.

lol, is this supposed to be to your advantage?

> Finns prefer niggers breeding with them rather than Swedes

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THE STATE OF FINNISH PEOPLE

Found out this week that a cute girl I met and fancied at uni has a swedish boyfriend ;_;

I'm as southern as they come...