D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

>hating fun

It was kind of funny when you are drunk. Although I don't think the audience appreciated my laughter at inappropriate places oh well, fuck them

what happens?

>one was trying to go into deep space
>one was trying to get to earth
>they both fucked up
how. What a fucking gay way to end the movie

>the fucking flamethrower battle in the lab didn't set off the vents but the pilot light farting on the sensor makes the alarm go full blast
wew

There were 2 astronauts left. One wanted to lure the monster into an escape pod and fire himself off with it into deep space, the other just wanted to escape to earth to spread the message about how fucked up mars was. The one trying to get to earth shot off into space and the pod with the monster goes to earth.

I love endings where protagonists lose. Especially if they're not particularly sympathetic.

you'd love the cinema of the 1970s. everyone was nihilistic then.

Some people mistook it for the new Alien film.

It ended it in a pretty fucking stupid way though.

>edgy
that is so retarded

>I only like movies with happy endings

>I like movies with bad endings, regardless of how shitty they are

Jake Gyllenhaal's character, if you can even call him a character, was the complete opposite of sympathetic. I don't even think Jake was really even acting in the movie. He was just there, reciting his lines.

Most noire in general I believe, Chinatown is one of the best examples I've seen

There's a decent HDCam rip out.

it's a monster movie ala alien. Don't expect much of an ending, but at least they did something unexpected

fucking shame, the movie was actually quite good.

I saw it coming desu, I don't know how or why I just did
around the part where the pod landed in the ocean with the asian fishers, and the pod wasn't opening by itself I knew it was coming. I was anticipating it a little before then.

I honestly didn't even consider it, mostly because 99% of movies of this type end the same way

I guess I just anticipated it because of the movie playing with the "everything is fucked" theme the whole runtime

Literally all the movie is about is one person after another making mistake after mistake. It's like a collection of scenes of stupid people doing stupid things. If I was Jake or Ryan I would fire my agent and then rape their spouses for good measure. Its not campy enough to be Snakes-on-a-Plane tier, and its not mediocre enough to be just another alien movie.

Just dreadful and a huge waste of time.

I knew it when the two pods were side by side and their systems started fucking up.

The fact that neither of them had a window to see outside cemented it for me and I was right.