WHEN YOU WALK THROUGH THE GARDEN

WHEN YOU WALK THROUGH THE GARDEN

>ywn see another episode of The Wire

That last season was fucking hard. Knowing that this is it. This is the last there will over be.

bro there are some scenes they made just for the DVDs of some characters from when they were kids.. you can find them on youtube.. its like the last crumbs of a delicious cake but its worth it

Quads don't lie

Also Bodie did not deserve to die

i'm not a native english speaker and i honestly thought they were singing when you walk through the ghetto, just in some kind of weird accent

nigga shouldn't have whacked Wallace

Wallace was snitching

You think that all of the Barksdales deserve to get locked up because some pussy couldn't stand to look at a dead body?

Never seen 1 episode, so.. fuckit, im downloading all 5 seasons right now. It's about time I gave this cunt a try.

Here, have a fat brap as a thanks for reminding me

>You think that all of the Barksdales deserve to get locked up

Avon does, he's a stupid cunt who only cares about muh corners. D deserved better though.

>tfw Sup Forums tricked you into watching this garbo libuck reddit show

You should download the DVD Rips rather than the BluRay rips. The BR versions are in the wrong aspect ratio, seasons 1-3 are incorrectly framed while seasons 4-5 are cropped. The Wire should be seen in 4:3.

>dindu nuffin; the show

>Avon does, he's a stupid cunt who only cares about muh corners
I'll be the first to concede this, but I still felt awful when he got arrested again.

>Thinking that the corners are worthless

Those corners are a symbol of his reputation. Not having corners means his reputation is getting punked by some no name nigga who just showed up out of nowhere.

I really didn't notice any difference. The Wire looks "right" in SD, if you're already going to HD the aspect ratio is beside the point

>not skipping the intro every time
Especially Steve Earle's pathetic noise, stick to Copperhead Road you monotonous bastard

BETTER WATCH YOUR BACK

...who best character? I Liked bubbles but my patience wore thin of him by S3.

Id say the guy who was the son-in-law of police cheif who was tec-bros with old black detective.

He was a gud boi who din do nuthin' killing that black cop. If he hated blacks then why didnt he kill his house nigger Lester? checkmate, liberals.

Anyway my favorite scene was I liked the Omar-dickiebow NY nigga crossover and revenge killing idris Elba.

It was just like my animes.

D got redpilled and realised that the rules and hierarchy existed to preserve itself. Once he made that leap it was only a matter of time.

>liking Brother Mouzone
absolute pleb

also, this reminded me of how Stringer died. Jeez.

I can't believe I used to think this show was good

>Hey Avon, want to become a high rolling millionaire?
>Nah fuck that, muh corners

Every black guy I try to talk to about the Wire hates Season 2 because it features their worst nightmare: A BIG WHITE COCK.

My favorite thing about The Wire is the amateur actors do a great job.

>have watched only the first two seasons?

Then I just stopped. Are rest of the seasons as good?

>who best character?

SHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Who was (more) wrong, Avon or String?

For all his bullshit, Avon had some sort of "code," and I think he genuinely cared about D.

String a shit

partner

What were they thinking

BIG WHITE COCK scare you away too?

we want the proto-Breaking Bad audience

3 is unironically and literally kino

yeah but Stringer was getting conned by Clay Davis anyway

possibly my least favorite intro

Intro rankings

4>5>3>1>2

wrong way around doofus

Avon was worse, he was just another perpetuator of the game

he was right of course, the only way it works distribution side is to kill your enemies, but he was still a monster

string tried to break out and change the game, form co-operatives and shit, he only killed when he had to

Yeah, Stringer was being retarded, but at least he was being retarded while trying to get ahead. Avon was being retarded because he was addicted to being a dumb nigger beefing over corners.

If you don't like season 2, you don't understand what the show is about.

Omar

those corners are the whole thing though

the only things of real value a drug gang possesses are territory and members

I grabbed the Bluray not seeing your post, lel ah well, looks good

I was ranking intros dummy

Continuing immediately

DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW

Yeah, that was Stringer's whole point. They could turn it into tangible stuff, namely property.